3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trevers 16.03.20 12:02 pm

The most brutal nation on the planet

I believe that the Japanese and Koreans (once they can get their people to the legislature to work 15-20 hours per day without the right to sick leave and holidays and 1st weekends+during wars they did the most severe atrocities compared to which even Stalin and Hitler seemed to be far behind)! I read LJ a tourist who went to Japan, and there is a large part of people go in masks. he asked his Japanese friend: why all wear masks and you? and he said, if I get sick and come to work - I Khan, I immediately dismissed. it turns out, that's about the Russian say that they are slaves - and the Japanese are much greater slaves than the Russian...
38 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 16.03.20

The_Black_Wolf
it's the people that are still led by instincts easier

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

No cruel Nations,there are cruel people.

s
stalker7162534 16.03.20

Cheburator Founder
But if in some of the nation most people are cruel to the infidels?

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

stalker7162534
All questions to those who brainwashed the people of this nation.

s
stalker7162534 16.03.20

Cheburator Founder
So parents, grandparents and kids from birth in the ears drip that kafir is not a person. Just like we have grandma grandchildren broadcast about the wisest of the wise - whiskered Highlander, and almost never repeats.

S
Setesh 16.03.20

I agree that there is no good or bad nation, there are bad people, but if they are in the government...
According to this criterion, ahead of the Americans in the last 100 years has created military conflicts and wars more than all other countries combined

L
LightHOwUSE 16.03.20

Ill are the only people of a nation are cruel only in isolation and dictatorship. For example, North Korea or Zimbabwe - it is a cruel nation. However, where there are basic freedoms and rights, and therefore of tradition of state and family, as well as different sources of information, not only the hand of the party - where people have their own morals and beliefs.

And yet, the more the state shumoizolyatsiya - the louder it cruelty to others and to its own citizens to justify national interests)

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

stalker7162534
And who dripped and grandparents?
Their grandmother..... and the chain stretches to the very beginning.
The solution is animal cruelty.
Forcibly take away children at an early age and grow up in normal families.
And the parents drank.Together with the grandparents.Cruel?Yes.
But it is necessary.
Otherwise kids brainwashed will grow up and brainwash their children.

t
the endless misanthropy o 16.03.20

The Jews were tortured God
The level of violence - biblical

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Proof or a chatterbox.

t
the endless misanthropy o 16.03.20

Cheburator Founder
Спойлерhttps://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/3707/

s
stalker7162534 16.03.20

Cheburator Founder
The means used to change the target. Do we then grow a generation of killers.

w
we get what we deserve 16.03.20

postsovok - the washed-range Nations, loving to talk, but indifferent to suspend the solution of the discussed problems. evil, cynical and hypocritical people
terrible legacy of education 90

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Proof that means the facts and not movies.Merged.Ubeysya up the wall.

M
Mychat 16.03.20

The Chechens!

D
D1_ 16.03.20

everyone on the planet adequate and normal, provided that you will be adequate and normal to them.

i
ihappy 16.03.20

D1_ wrote:
everyone on the planet adequate and normal, provided that you will be adequate and normal to them.
Nonsense.
All the adequacy disappears when you are their adequate Affairs ruining my plans.

K
Karnefis 16.03.20

Oompa Loompas are the most violent in the world