3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assk1cker 16.03.20 12:04 pm

How to kill a dragon (Gothic 2)

People help ! How to kill the dragon ( there is some secret ) . I 1st killed without problems . While the stone does !
thanks in advance .
37 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkWarlock 16.03.20

I stone sellami called drenched, and in wrath zombie (et if you are a mage)

L
Lorhan 16.03.20

In principle, all the dragons are killed about the same ways... If you belong to paladins or mercenaries, ran up to the creatures closely and apply a few strokes: then the dragon is likely to alienate you from yourself ''fiery shower''. Caught him at some distance, Dodge his attacks (not falsely), and repeat the procedure... Magician, sootvetvenno, you should cast the winged spell.
Dragons are, moreover, unable to leave his lair, it is also possible to use it.
There is another, very very cheating way is to buy scroll of the demon. While the dragon will fight him, just run up and no problems thrubeam to death...
Although I do not know how anyone, I was not one dragon problems did not deliver. Written on the package they...

[
[SuperNatural] 16.03.20

Lorkhan, you must be in the addon did not play... Tama drony not so Fuckers, health restore over time, have a great apathy for magic (so a mage watering them only summoned creatures that cheating can not be named), and wet God forbid...

M
Morfey 16.03.20

If you own odnorodnym - it makes sense to chase the dragon, waving his sword, not stopping and not trying to take the enemy in focus, relying on the occasional hit. Dragon tries to Dodge, the sword and at your approach takes off, and in order to cast his spell, he needs a moment to stand quietly.
Mage is good to use a rune that causes of the skeleton of the Goblin. Of course, one skeleton dragon spit pereshibaet, but is distracted from you, so you have plenty of opportunity to drain mana during the fight and continue to put the dragon skeletons. A couple dozen of these men, besieging the dragon, looks very hilarious.

B
Blade and Rain 16.03.20

Yes the dragon is a strong thing!

A
Assk1cker 16.03.20

I have Add It . Cause I'm a skeleton (One) and the dragon with him urinating , but as of current I padrigao well, he and I !

P
Playshner 16.03.20

Vasek, there are some dragons were in Minental - Stone, Swamp, Ice and Fire...
But lohran is Gavenny the Serpent...
He just mania spread Gothic some and try to catch one thread on the discussion...Well, there was...- Madhouse rest until lochran bast...

M
Morfey 16.03.20

Ask1cker
[Q]Cause I'm a skeleton (One) and the dragon with him urinating , but as of current I padrigao well, he and I ![/Q]

One, why? And why run up? If you play a mage, you have to find a place to hide, try to talk with the dragon cracks or creases on the walls. Skeletons, goblins need to cast ad nauseam without stopping. To improve performance, not stopping to splurge on potions of pure mana, it adds mana completely with a single bubble, although you can do the usual potions.
By the way, here they say that the dragons are well taken scrolls of Fire rain, but I have not tried enough of skeletons.

A
Assk1cker 16.03.20

Morpheus
---------
I'm a paladin. A scroll of call of the skeleton I have one. Here and so. :(

D
DarkWarlock 16.03.20

A rain of fire kills the dragon twice

U
Ulfsark 16.03.20

Too long fiddling with them at the time... So share the experience. If you're a paladin or a mercenary with a paw beliara, it finally can not be ran heh.rano a couple of times, ran, ran... And it's not so long. If there is no claw, but there are other powerful weapons as well if you have - go&but see below. If a magician it is necessary to know what the dragons at full strength there is only one rune spear of ice and throws them in with that spear to death.
There is General advice. 1. Marsh will help to soak Cypher with someone ( a Native? ). With the rest will help Biff. 2. The easiest way - a roll call of the demons. The demon left kick ANY dragon (except the undead) because it has awesome protection from fire and neplohoi damage. There are more effective scroll ( not counting the rain of fire, wave of death, smoke of death, the Holy arrows... ) - reduce the monster, it not only makes it easy to help them kill the dragon but to kill the black Troll in the first Chapter - with two heavy blows with a stick:) ( Dragons Clausura, sorry for the bullshit, much weaker, but you've already in Chapter 4...)

D
Dark paladin 16.03.20

Ulfsark
------------------------------------------
Normal Gotman black Troll knocks in the first Chapter before joining the Guild, if only the skill from skinning was. Any level, if you really want on the first level with the weapon even in melee only long, it is better to use a stick with nails.
-------------------------------------------------
Strategy run up, go around from behind and blow the other, the Troll turns around to pressed against him behind his back, and again a series of strokes, and so since 100-XXX (as described for the power of 10) is special for maniacs masochist - although fun.
---------------------------------------------------
And you are the scrolls, what the scrolls, of course Raven kicks the scroll of ognenno rain kicks.
And dragon scrolls fire demons.
And to be honest, playing for the magician / dragon undead I've killed all that was available (if you just cast two scrolls to call the demon, they will attack each other, and also the Golem, call of the wolf it seems not true)

H
Hameleon 16.03.20

And what the first dragon was?
And yet, before beating the dragon, it is necessary to charge eye and talk to him (the dragon). So, for reference.

S
Sfucker 16.03.20

So dudes I've killed a normal dragon skeletons,called and called,I have about one dragon left 20 mana potions(even more)

S
Susumo 16.03.20

And no one thought to apply zaklu to reduce a monster he then finally soprotivlyaetsya but not scrolls at all will not save enough

h
hypnotoad 16.03.20

Well, a lot of you addon found scrolls reduce monsters?I found only one, although I do know that there is another, the easiest way is the Magic of FEAR!!!Kastuem fear of a dragon coming down from you, herded into a corner and beaten to death!Do this before yet no one figured it out?=)

S
Susumo 16.03.20

I two found. One in the first Chapter, the second one from the same dealer

D
Dark paladin 16.03.20

In wrath of the mage the sixth Chapter available rune of reducing the monster.

h
hypnotoad 16.03.20

The easiest way-Magic ice block or ice wave, freeze the dragon and knead it with your sword!

S
Sunlander 16.03.20

Swamp dragon mochyat dragon Hunters and the other 3 scroll to call the demon.
Demon water dragon and he still has more than half health left.