3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assk1cker 16.03.20 12:04 pm

How to kill a dragon (Gothic 2)

People help ! How to kill the dragon ( there is some secret ) . I 1st killed without problems . While the stone does !
thanks in advance .
37 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkWarlock 16.03.20

Hire Biff, give it a Dragon or the Voice of a Warrior, he would kill ice, marsh (you can also rain of fire) and fire, and the stone Demon...

i
igor-tatar 16.03.20

I killed all the dragons with a bow and no problems.

D
Dark paladin 16.03.20

Not probably it is better with garlic, it knockdown more.
Cups look better.

P
Playshner 16.03.20

He threw in dragons...with onions...

M
Maska-Z 16.03.20

if laziness to swing the sword, buy a few scrolls of call the demon from the sellers. One scroll is enough for 1 dragon (the dragons in Ore Valley). And the last dragon that you had in Chapter 6, personally it took me 3 scroll. All the demons call, they will kill each other one by one.

One demon dies, get another. Demons are good that can fly :)) And if you call someone else, for example, of the skeletons, then they are of little help when the dragon takes off ;)

D
DrVerner 16.03.20

Mask
Well, the volatility in Gotha is a moot point. The so-called flying creatures simply move some distance from the ground. The same fly, for example, may fall with a rock and break.

D
DrVerner 16.03.20

And dragons are there brakes don't fly, just jump. Who tell me in their right mind would think that a REAL dragon can fill up, say, a sword? (Unless, if you sneak up from behind while he's sleeping.) Imagine Boeing, watering the earth with fire. How to beat such a creature with a sword??? Flying behind him on the jet pack eh?

D
Dark paladin 16.03.20

Here is an exotic way of killing dragons - the transformation of animals.
Suppose that a is sharp it will make no problems, as the wolf? Weak?
I have a way in the second Chapter, the glitch just happened, bit I of the dragon a wolf and found that he is mortal.
Of course I turned back into a man and killed him, but what! In the second Chapter, without the eye of Innos without cheating.
Had grouse a saved game, and then felt that after that glitches on quests are.

D
Dark paladin 16.03.20

Hit the flood with his own weapon

W
WBTRU 16.03.20

And who didn't come up to cast fear!

D
DonLeno 16.03.20

There is no need. Kill dragon with bare hands

N
Nikita Klimchuk 16.03.20

Hello everybody pleeease reply I killed ledenog dragon echoed and could not take away the very heart of what I do I cannot charge the eye of iNOS

M
MunchkiN 616 16.03.20

Nikita Klimchuk
and you came to him with a loaded eye in such stuke spinning?

K
Kyubi 16.03.20

Nikita Klimchuk
Wait, when will the job on killing the dragons, and hit them with a partner, while your partner distracts the dragon for yourself, you come from behind and beat him until he dies, and before them no purpose to beat, you corny weak armor for this, and not having enough resistance to .fire\frost.

666BirdOfHermes666 16.03.20

Be palladium, take a magical arrow and just Dabolim it all.

p
partizan2033 16.03.20

you can kill the sword in chesney Kumite 1-on-1
Begich the dragon between the legs without stopping-so his breath will not drop and only start
make an impact on the run for 1-1.5 seconds before the breath of the dragon so it won't fly off and only a standing place
doing the procedure until you kill
but you need a lot of HP and a powerful gun

S
SUSUL1 28.02.21

I wonder if no one has tried the shrinking monster spell ?!
After him, the dragon's neck is folded with bare hands = -)