3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
technopank 04.09.19 03:46 pm

Why to delay the game bad.

I think that many people noticed as they were added to 20-30 hours and mostly 10 times more raped the game and was looking for that either. In the end, the seat for this game claims that it does not want to see at least the next few years. Just because you did not stop in time because you're tired of eating it all, and you squeezed all the juices and the whole max and you will never want to return to it. This is the problem I experienced having walked such a great game as the Witcher 3 and Fallout 4, I just simply forgot about the game and tortured her, dismantled to pieces and otherwise squeezed out of it, in the end, both games are not passed through, and the game timer almost 90+ hours passed and the problem is that for these games to go there is no desire.
The same Dark Souls 3 game developers have done everything that you held for him hundreds, and even some manage and thousands of hours spend on it, then they're just sick of it, and they could see her no more. Although I know that such a situation I have neither 1st part nor the second was not, I slowly ran the game for 40-50 hours every part of it, it seemed to me that short, but even now they are not stuffed nauseam, but something I completely forgot about them, and to refresh your memory they need to go.

Another case Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen this game is so fucked-up that the counter exceeded a good 500+ hours, but it's like approximately 9-10 passages (not exactly thought) and again with every new level was a break of at least several months and each time I opened something new for yourself, where what is found interesting, then the quest missed, but on the next pass of the game came across by chance, is the game experience, killing 1000 mobs in a row is not an experience that kochestvo games going to quit and never to think about it. Well, here's my humble opinion that you should always play in moderation, otherwise the game will be a burden and will soon get bored so its replay value will be reduced to nothing, well, actually, look forward to your views, similarly you have it or have any other fetishes for this reason. To play the game for over 500+ hours or is still temporarily go through it time well spent times in at least 5 less, but then go again and find something new.

I would also like opinions on fashion Pro Secrets GTA5 or theory of Fallout 4 well, or any other game. Because it's seen me for a long time and very much drops the game in terms of rating, because to expect from the game really cool nod or Easter eggs or a really cool secret, and end up with nothing, and to some extent just a little disappointed in the game.

In General, chaotic topic I apologize if this is or was, I even with saperki could not find.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei057 04.09.19

technopank
Had a similar problem with Fallout 4. At first, the game was so late, but after 15 hours the game started to get bored. In another 5-7 hours of the game do not want to go. But,for example, in Skyrim had this problem. Maybe it's the tastiness, for fantasy I like more than post-Apocalypse. But games like the Witcher 3 then they go back to them. I Witcher 3 was pretty long. I could play it for weeks, but then the game boring, and I could throw her for a month or more. But something was in it. Something that made me go back to this game again and again until I cleared it fully.

D
Dzhozef Fabris Ondoa Ebog 04.09.19

Same problem I have with DAI. all opened, all sought to find, in the end, so sick that year already start doprejte can't

W
Waffen 04.09.19

Try to take breaks to give the game a rest.And then, with fresh vigor in the fight).But any game you play dooooolgo,slowly...rasstegivat it to the maximum.Don't like so ran the story in a hurry and safely knocked it off the computer ( and so to repeat N number of times).So even the long games usually pass through....

t
technopank 04.09.19

Joseph Fabris Of Ondoa Ebogo
By the way, Yes the Inquisition is like at the level of the games that you laid, I thought at first better further into the campaign mode because ever come back and finish off, but I have until the middle of the failed, dumped because it searches all killed in me the desire in the Bud. I think the card itself has only the opening, but not fully, so if time do not understand the game is lost.
The same example МГС5, seems to be the game those same 40-50 hours, but to say open really good items need to spend 1 to 6 hours real time, I mean the development of weapons and equipment if that, those hours can be spent on the passage, but with a meager set of equipment and weapons low level.
Andrei057
Now with Skyrim, Yes there is some rubbish out, but mostly Skyrim beckons literature she in the game is simply epic, based on it you can make games, well besides Skyrim prolong I would say even greatly prolong and add like Talisker or a new Broom came about. Skyrim is due to the text made my passage is very long, because the books in the game, just a car and a cart, at least not less than two hundred exactly.

r
requiemmm 04.09.19

Good games not so much to limit themselves in their passage. Well, ran the campaign mode in a day or two, then what? Multiplayer with Basename and another of fify? Really good games come out every five years approximately, during this time, either you pass to the last trigger, or going to buy\swing every disposable fufel. Time will still be killed, just in one case you had a good time, but some tired, in the other, drunk shit in full, and truly worthy project you until the end and failed. Well, it's a personal choice. We must not forget that while you're hesitant for a second, full, passage, may be replaced by iron and wind and nothing you will will not start, this has happened many times.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

I have terrible baking secret baking peck on Iranian and villainous peck atrocities.
when I was skolekom and was weak and hungry I returned to my existing epic game to beat and there is something of them squeeze. after that I started a gag reflex from the same Gothic and it stuck for centuries. and I had nogames.
when I respected a fat and well-fed pitch boyar, Igor I became nogames fleeting and insignificant - there is a tendency to pass Igori from start to finish, not really stopping them. if the Igors took the time and effort they need to cheat to speed up igorenya in order to know what was in the game was it good or bad. neither of which return to Paschen Igors could not be considered despite the fact that voschem that was created all on the terms and saved the saves. very few Igors I only got 2 and more times. not uncommon was the situation when I began to throw the game in not traversed a conserved form for usually a passing average statistical games with the freedom of action held from one year to several years. while I was distracted by newer Igors and the number of genres I am horati was somewhat wider than in school skolnet. began to appear such that even I didn't bought Igori because mine was busy, I was busy gutting Kokoity Igori, and so those ignore still roll a bunch of boxes where the current was checked that the discs weren't scratched. but the truth is this was vyzvano the fact that I was not it's pitch man, and Minh was late dx11. and for about a year polovinoy or two I have accumulated loads of Igors that I was not able to play on ultra maximum settings. and almost at maximum speed to play respectably and unworthy.
with the advent of the unthinkable, unbridled, unimaginable, all-consuming Pertseva the number of available I went to Igors exponetially exponed hexagonales progression that I needed a separate pitch to fit all Igori what was and what will be. I became squeamish tolko indie Igors. I was Malo and there were compartments for consoling Igor in the expectation of the emulator, and emulators. I had to pitch the accounting Department so as not to pump and to store Igori that have already been once pokazany. after a while I'm confused where and which games min there. it is easier to download them on the new. Genova still more confused because I don't remember exactly kokie Igori out over the last few years if they don't vzlomali and what ultimately vzlomali. I needed a local server on Drupal with the cool sorting to know Igori but zanimatsa the development thereof, is to look for the screenshots and enter the metadata I was banannas once and laziness.
did I return often in Igori and play them peck-peck-peck? on the one hand, I have had the unpleasant financial FinSovet during I Nov not honourable the Lord and I have piling up out of maksimalka and I sort of bought or dolzhon to buy because it's a good Igor. on the other hand I have a ton of license Pastrana who still like it endure, swallowing, choking myltse ought to run with cheats. this means that to go back and play completed games in the coming years, I will not. despite the fact that all save continue sohraneno there is a hypothetical possibility that I will be able to play all my existing Igori regardless of their support only if the Pitch and show Skyrim grandchildren. peck-peck-peck.
but most Igori with low entropy I began to take on YouTube in order to be in Kusa their story, mechanics and design.

the moral of the story is - that you must be Sonia plasteron or Inbox. about 10 games in a box in a generation and you'll get out of the bucket hidden acarce, gently lovingly ahliyat plastic and run 11 out of 10. and when support Igor on this platform will be discontinued - buy Redux heveran and GTA, ihnfa s Vara on the new console and discover something new. perado is evil, pawson. a reentrant is not much need.

A
Andert 04.09.19

I too wonder how people manage to 1000-3000 hours to play DotA, or CS:GO.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.09.19

I played Skyrim for three consecutive years. Passed it 5 times and all the extras. All quests, all storyline, all the items on opened. This game has it all. Then I went to mods, plugins and eventually tired. That's exactly what happened with the first Witcher. Went there for all of the storyline and know where everything is and what the quest as complete. Also went раза4 at all levels of complexity. The year 3уже not playing. But, like, I want there again, but as I go, then just run a couple of days. But I still wait maybe 10 years back will play in sciemce in full.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

Andert wrote:
I too wonder how people manage to 1000-3000 hours to play DotA, or CS:GO.
It felt different in multiplayer than in single. Or, in the age thing, I'm not sure 8) I Remember in the first three Quake, the people played for hours, including me. Like card old and worn to holes, you know every corner by heart and all, but still play because the process is important ) And explain it - on the verge of the impossible, it's just a feel (I want to continue playing) and to the point. Around and now in the new games, I think...
I mean, I can understand those who hang for hours in these games ) For me, this is not surprising, he saw it all )