3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 16.03.20 12:56 pm

How do you like the band Rammstein?

Listen to them or went to concerts?
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 16.03.20

Svarog
Naturally it wasn't called) They are in Ukraine almost do not drive in particular in the tour of 2016 was Ukraine. Plywood in ich tu dir weh there are some other songs

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

Svarog wrote:
Still smeared with soot and wearing a helmet.
If by shit smeared, would be scat-I industry

E
Emris_ua 16.03.20

Spoiler

E
Ex Hum0 16.03.20

I hate rednecks think that is true metal never heard of the divine Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Saxon, Diamond Head!

M
MrWorld 16.03.20

Ex Hum0
A matter of taste, as it were. I'm not a fan of such groups, but I like Ramm and SoaD

E
Ex Hum0 16.03.20

MrWorld
Love that they love me, but let's not call it METAL! A couple of riffs + of tons of tons rhythm does not track metal, in the 80-90s bands like Iron Maiden, Death, Saxon worked out the composition, doing them for 8 minutes with a bunch of riffs and Solakov and they are the same metal. But not all alternative and core-piss!

M
MrWorld 16.03.20

Ex Hum0
Well, I agree about the guitars) Most of the diversity in the music of rambow makes it is the keyboard player and drummer, and guitarists generally not noticeable, except that their drinane). The alternative is soad which has really interesting music

E
Ex Hum0 16.03.20

MrWorld
I alternative metal is not considered.

M
MrWorld 16.03.20

Ex Hum0
I mean the music and songs

M
Masky76 16.03.20

Group compare with treacle of the 80's silly...they made more of a variety in thrash metal, and the sound works otherwise, more melodic samples.

L
LightHOwUSE 16.03.20

Of all the songs they have are in the playlist only one left

However, used to listen to a while album with Doo Hastam, Sonne. Then many more tracks added to the trilogy of the Lord in the translation of the Goblin) it Seems that in a past life was...

F
Full metal chaos 23.12.21

Quite normal

A
Angry Jew 19.07.22

Ich hasse kinder

S
Slayer1993 17.11.22

One of the (now) few western bands that I listen to from childhood to this day.

S
Slayer1993 17.11.22

Ex Hum0
Absolutely not, there are a lot of people who like both Rammstein (by the way, this is not ordinary but industrial metal) and Iron Maiden, and equally.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.11.22

The boys gave the disc to listen to. I listened to little music, it was interesting. I liked that there are few or no mid-wave rhythms with an inclined surface, as was fashionable in the 2000s. quite complex music consists of very short rhythms of vibration and long flowing sines of tangents. at the same time, there is no chaos and illogicality of the sequence of sets of classical music. I didn’t understand what the sounds of mouths were about, although I learned German, I tried and isolate familiar familiar words, but it’s better to just listen to how the voice sings.
In general, I didn’t become a fan of the group and didn’t listen to this other music further. interest mainly against the background of personal acoustics of emptiness and non-English language music.