3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 16.03.20 12:56 pm

How do you like the band Rammstein?

Listen to them or went to concerts?
36 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.03.20

Ramы - great band!!! Sometimes, when we are starting to collect computers, soooo switched on that adaway bombayla that the mood rises)))

A
Alamut95 16.03.20

Like a few songs, well, all this. The concert was not talking he is there pissing at people in the hall and shit on the stage ))
Spoiler

d
ded_dimitriy 16.03.20

Great band. At the concerts I visited. True for a long time. My last time in 2001. Wanted last year to go,but it didn't work,because the other plans were for that day. But on the trail.be sure to go. Generally, I like this kind of music. For example listen to Tanzwut,Unheilig, etc.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 16.03.20

Listen for a long time. Are good. But the fact that since 2009 they chase tours and a new album not in a hurry it's just annoying. Especially after they rolled out something lame called Ramm4. For 7 years, ride on tours to squeeze out a song text and music which consist almost 100% of the pieces of their past songs, in my opinion, overkill. Although on the new album they all still work. Can that fit will roll out. In the meantime, Sabaton and Disturbed pokusavaju. Two weeks ago the group was opened. Sabaton have almost all of the tracks I liked, but Disturbed favorite tracks of all 6 pieces from all albums had accumulated.

d
ded_dimitriy 16.03.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Sabaton - this thing !!!

M
MrWorld 16.03.20

Alamut_95
Is a lie really) he Pours some drink, his rubber Dildo in his pants and tied the hose and on stage, he never shit and acted appropriately)
Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Soon the film will be released about rambow and then maybe the album

a
aleksmoroz 16.03.20

great band

E
Evil Storm 16.03.20

Ivanushki nein! Das ist schwein musonne!! Super gut Rammstein!

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 16.03.20

Listen to this band for more than 10 years. But the last album did not like it.

G
GamOl 16.03.20

Of course I am, but they have a stalemate, Though a till with (can't remember the name) lead singer of Pain, diluted stagnation, his project Lindemann. Fish On hoarse))

M
Mr.Rifleman 16.03.20

MrWorld wrote:
How do you like the band Rammstein?
Not a fan of it, but are normal.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 16.03.20

To me they really like the album Mutter (2001) and song Rosenrote, and the rest as I don't know, no matter how much I tried to listen don cheto run.

K
Kovboy belomor 16.03.20

Good band.Listening to often.Well Powerman 5000 Also raise the mood to be healthy.And there is or was a group of hammers.It's all mortality,who has played a Total Overdos he knows.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 16.03.20

If they have high quality, so is trolling the fans.
Spoiler

G
Girbi 16.03.20

Negative.
СпойлерMeteorite sword

S
Svarog 16.03.20

MrWorld
Visited in 2010.

The founders of industrial music, after all, old school.

M
MrWorld 16.03.20

Svarog
I agree, I unfortunately was not possible at the concert to be since I actually live in Kazakhstan) Just a little frustrating that he uses the soundtrack

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.03.20

MrWorld
For the first time in the army I heard,or rather saw a clip about Snow white.And so,Mutter more like.

R
RussianQuaker 16.03.20

Svarog wrote:
The founders of industrial music, after all, old school.
Yes, in the turbine shop boys work.

S
Svarog 16.03.20

MrWorld
Do in Kazakhstan not to call? To us in Ukraine here I come. And the soundtrack I don't think it constantly uses, as far as I know. Overall, the concert was cool, with different fire show, even though I'm not a big fan of this group live. I sample tracks they like them, especially the early stuff.

RussianQuaker
Still smeared with soot and wearing a helmet.