3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma[R]e 16.03.20 01:01 pm

16GB solid. (Final Fantasy 15)

Today went to play an hour later, all 16g of RAM full. The game starts to lag, what to do? Although I have this case of one-off.
17 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 16.03.20

Need 32 or 64GB

N
Nightma[R]e 16.03.20

Sivka-pro
Checked, nope. Yes, and nothing downloaded from the Internet. And on dubious websites not go. Well see, the case is one-off.

_
_TEZ_ 16.03.20

Nightma[R]e
It's kind of like the bug game, the license seems to be fixed

P
PMFF 16.03.20

It's all true. High graphics games, memory operas. podnimatsya up to 16GB.

N
Nightma[R]e 16.03.20

PMFF
So I played a week, and had such (High settings).

N
Nightma[R]e 16.03.20

_TEZ_
I stimovsky version.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 16.03.20

Nightma[R]e
use the program Wise Memory Optimizer and put there autookislenia memory when the threshold it driving to gb 14 for example, during purification can occur frieze in the game three seconds as the device is cleaned, all depends on the time the memory is full if it wakes up once an hour it is.

x
xoen 16.03.20

Nightma[R]e
This is not normal. Some pirates You are wrong. For individuals. this is not observed. On Dev.Build also does not.

Z
Zhizn dermo 16.03.20

Nightma[R]e
32GB will save you.

l
legusor 16.03.20

the game is still not fixed memory leak. in order to minimize it, you need to disable all graphic specials. effects from nvidia and remove the high setting the memory for texture.
a memory leak occurs at the moment of impact in the game menu by pressing TAb. the more often you come, the faster eating memory.
I have the game, it is not strange, eats the memory. I play with a fps counter. the standard memory consumption of 40%. when Jordan comes to 80, the system yells that there is not enough memory. at this point I save the game and restart it.
on license, from 3DM preload on the Dev build this issue is present.

N
Nightma[R]e 16.03.20

Yeah well, to put 32g of nonsense. Now played a couple of hours, more or less. The game itself is 14-15g eats some reason, after long hours of play. I'll try to throw settings to medium. PS Comrade above, I have a license buy the game you can buy.

P
PMFF 16.03.20

Nightma[R]e
Play on low. You'll be fine. Why for this reason to create a theme. Believe me, people have a lot serezdnii problems. I can't play and for the video card 580-Oh. On 650ой to play, and I can't 580ой. The power they have is different, in favor of 580ой, not can ). And then on high not rushing you, what to do ??

G
GG4 16.03.20

Is on Board 64GB of RAM, no lag. Now would be in the 18th year to have 16GB which already draw only on minimal salary and complain that not enough of course not to be missed.

N
Nightma[R]e 16.03.20

PMFF
GG4
You guys are all off topic pass by.

V
Vyxyxol 16.03.20

GG4
Why not 128? xD

B
Biglittlemath 16.03.20

Wise Memory Optimizer on 10 gigs install. The most interesting that after a single purification more than 6-7 gigs is not eating.

B
BeliiHlad 16.03.20

GG4
as always too greasy and as always, happy to put a minus.