3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 16.03.20 01:04 pm

download or buy?

I came up with the idea to know how much some people

to answer just write the number

1) I buy game in steam and other stores

2) I'm downloading the game with torrent

3) I don't play games

4) when I have money I buy the games and when they are not problems
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.03.20

Sixty four

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

Fifty two

Because there is no fifth option: all the best have been collected, makes no sense to take something else )) And the third is not an option.

p
pekabir 16.03.20

I have 3, but when you want to play, then 4

_
_XuMuK_ 16.03.20

well, most likely 4), but are more often 2)
even bought a few games purely for coop with friends, or with multiplayer and torrent Forever!!!

Z
Zhizn dermo 16.03.20

Option # 2 principle.

S
Shadowarm 16.03.20

Option 2,games that really like,or that are simply worth buying, I buy(when I have extra finances).

T
TheReds1892 16.03.20

Four

P
Podvipodvertov 16.03.20

Here need 5) points. I from games very much forward to and what you want to play, be sure to buy. That was not expected, but if the game is worthwhile (Hello the last Assassin) and so to say snuck up on me I downloaded.

D
DarKain_PYA 16.03.20

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.03.20

mazinily wrote:
I came up with the idea...
Spoiler... And stole all the commas?
A spoiler they were never there?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 16.03.20

Something shake. Something the incentive is taken. Have a subscription in the origin. Took a while for a month, because there are available in almost all your favorite games from EA. And now for 299 RUB the spire in Andromeda, the Inquisition and DS 3. The benefit is obvious. Then a trilogy of Musica pereproydu and DA:O.
z.s.
From what I pulled off of currentmarket still most games then take. So it was with the Witcher, fallout 4, and a bunch of other games that were originally on the pirates passed.

R
Ripper Man 16.03.20

Four

W
Wolf347 16.03.20

Only qual!

s
stalker7162534 16.03.20

DarKain_PYA
Well done!

P
Pilat. 16.03.20

swing game because I don't want to spend money)) all of a sudden right? especially when the game does not live up to expectations

q
qwinti 16.03.20

Four

D
Dryal 16.03.20

Previously, only rocked with the torrent, then there was a fourth option, now if you have no money, sit and wait for even greater discounts. Because they do not put games downloaded from torrents.

S
SlavaSonic 16.03.20

1 and 2 option. Old game download from a torrent, because of the incentive they are not Russified. I love to buy a boxed set. Come every month and games on subscription from Psstore. Also buying games on sale in store and on steam.

R
RikoChiko 16.03.20

The performance of the last two years not shake. What is interesting buy with a discount above 60%. Pump only what not to buy, mostly rare games.

D
DarKain_PYA 16.03.20

stalker7162534
:))