3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 16.03.20 01:04 pm

download or buy?

I came up with the idea to know how much some people

to answer just write the number

1) I buy game in steam and other stores

2) I'm downloading the game with torrent

3) I don't play games

4) when I have money I buy the games and when they are not problems
43 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 16.03.20

The world health organization first classified video game addiction as a mental disorder. The so-called "gaming disorder" will be included in the 11th international catalogue of diseases (ICD), which will be published in 2018

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.03.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III wrote:
From what I pulled off of currentmarket still most games then take. So it was with the Witcher, fallout 4, and a bunch of other games that were originally on the pirates passed
Imagine this: a pirate walks into a brothel and Fucks for nothing, put a knife to her throat (after all, he's a pirate) his vending prostitutes.
Then, after a time returned to the same brothel and says he will pay for the services that redhead over there and get that skinny Asian girl whose services he was using for free the last time. The rest of us? Well then he's fucking still for nothing, threatening with a knife (once a pirate forever a pirate)...
Finally, before leaving, this gentleman said that, following your visit to this wonderful brothel perhaps some who still pay... maybe.

Do you believe such statements? I'm not.

y
yariko.v 16.03.20

I used (1) - bought the game for cash in retail stores. That is to say, bought - installed - play.
Now basically (2) - first: many toys went into digital distribution and for cash you can't buy them, and secondly: a lot of protections unnecessarily load the already rubber iron.
Perhaps in the future will reconsider their attitude to the selection, if retail stores can be convenient to grab a toy or other current at the time circumstances.

V
Vyxyxol 16.03.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
A little strange to hear about commas from a man who writes either when. xD

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.03.20

Muskrat
itit bash, really. here I fucked up, fucking scientist. catch Plussa, man. fix that right now.

G
Gear9465 16.03.20

I mostly play in free play games, so nothing of the above)

s
sexta 16.03.20

2 and 1.
usually download with torrents. if the game is entertaining and educational and worth the investment to buy the collection on steam. however, waiting for the stock:D

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 16.03.20

I was previously a staunch torrentscom , but now I righteous lizenzieren. Growing up I think.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 16.03.20

Onli purchase. Emulators and pirates in any form is not needed. If I want to play old games, I'd rather buy a ps3 and will get there trophies, but in the future I will just buy a subscription to ps now.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

YamyyYamyy wrote:
If I want to play old games, then I'd rather buy the ps3
Nyufag ^_^
The third Dish for him, old game already. Arrived 8)

G
GTAman 16.03.20

I'm downloading games, buying games and not playing games. You can do the same!

s
stalker7162534 16.03.20

we were all fooled! we will not let our children fall into the trap of virtual reality, which will Rob them of their childhood!

D
D1_ 16.03.20

pirate, pour, disregard for copyright, make Cho want and nothing happens. But the economy is +100.

G
Grand_ Vidos 16.03.20

masturbate for a license.I do not remember when was the last time Prater.

E
Ex Hum0 16.03.20

Buy the license. First game and the software will gradually be transferred to license Windows, music, movies and books. I prefer to keep everything on one acre on Steam or Play Market, than to save a bunch of hard drives with stolen content.

i
ihappy 16.03.20

Ex Hum0
You give the get? Your campaign is useful.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

ihappy
ihappy wrote:
Necronomicon HD
What is that boroden this - get? Never heard of it.

i
ihappy 16.03.20

Wing42 wrote:
What is that boroden this - get? Never heard of it.
Yes, because I'm a deer misspelled it)
the Necronomicon, that is.
Book of the dead. Just for podymaja dead the fit.

W
Wing42 16.03.20

ihappy
Ah, The Necronomicon. Well, of course! And why would this proletarian such a delicate matter?

R
Rolemanser 16.03.20

Wing42
Well, some he a proletarian? The proletariat has a lot of friends, still drinking and partying, and it was to him a lone wolf, who all want to bite and to take his meat...