3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1_ 16.03.20 01:06 pm

Your best avatar on PG and other resources

What you have the best avatar on the Internet?
Here's mine
Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 16.03.20

no such

P
Pet Sematary 16.03.20

Daedric autora values.

A
AR3E 16.03.20

Of the 80 avatars used in the last six years, we can distinguish ten the most, just because of the quality of arts, where they were cut.
But among all, longer than any other current use - NG in Skype.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

D1_ wrote:
What you have the best avatar on the Internet?
Not this one, perhaps ) There are better, but I will not show $)
AR3E wrote:
Of the 80 avatars used in the last six years
How often do you change the desktop Wallpaper? I rarely like avatars (I do not change what is selected, and remains so for one account).

A
AR3E 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
I have had many different Wallpaper, chosen to match the quality, taste and mood, and in the last year I use only this.
Spoiler
Tried to change, with a month and a half ago, but it was not the same. I'm usually against repetition, so this is the only exception, as it is the last year I am on the same wavelength. However, I also find a lot of different artifacts and photos.

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
I rarely like avatars
I was very much in the Internet. And to repeat, I do not like.

M
Madevi 16.03.20

In 2012 the first and, until recently, everywhere was the same:
Spoiler
Sometimes used variations of it with different colours or background. Still the best, but is so tired that he decided somewhere to change.

P
PaulTheApostle 16.03.20

A bunch of anime-peaks with different characters often put on the avu Suiginto,and that's one of the most favorite.
Spoiler

y
yariko.v 16.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
I do not change what is selected, and remains so for a single account
I agree. All the same avatar in kakomto sense a reflection of a personal nature. To change your avatar like to do a virtual plastic surgery. Should resort to this only in a pinch. Although I have a few images with one character (just in case). So you can change the avatar without changing the basis, so to speak.

s
stalker7162534 16.03.20

I have seen the work of psychiatrists dedicated to avatars. It would be interesting to read the experts, about who and why uses some avatars.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
It would be interesting to read the experts, about who and why uses some avatars.
Yeah, cool avatar you have ^_^

h
hoondaer 16.03.20

Spoiler