3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devastator1982 16.03.20 01:08 pm

Questions on gameplay and walkthrough (Silent Hunter 3)

Well basically the theme is clear!
Dealt with this game in 2 hours (English version) and get it theme! The game is just super!!!
Before that I played in my part 3, but it was all Lucena and basic the saves were not working, and then just all super!
I have experienced players this question: after the first mission the first mission in the quarry (land shpiena on the shore) given the task to patrol South Korean sea... I was patrolling last night, sank 8 ships ran out of torpedoes, but the mission is still not accomplished! How to finish patrol and return back to the briefing room? To trace. job?
209 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtSev88 16.03.20

People! Don't know the case, how to make:
1. To increase range of palubky?
2. To change the specifications of the torpedoes?
3. To change the characteristics of the boats?
4. To change the reload rate of torpedoes?
5. The experience of the crew (once were veterans)
6. The rate of gun?

Podskazhite, do not take the trouble!

A
ArtSev88 16.03.20

What game are we talking about, ANYWAY?

D
Devastator1982 16.03.20

SILENT HUNTER 4!

D
Devastator1982 16.03.20

I have already dealt with this problem, anyone interested can email...

K
Korsar Grey 16.03.20

And for the most part narabotki saves someone figured out? I want to still and in the campaign remain...

K
Korsar Grey 16.03.20

to increase the rate of fire of the gun helps trainer

A
ArtSev88 16.03.20

How to increase dalnosti shooting it?

E
ERHater 16.03.20

In silent hill 3 saves can not be loaded, if you save next to the boat there were other ships, so that in these cases it is better before to persist to listen to around the boat, and the hydrophone, so that no one else was around.
About CX 4 not even say - a glitch on a glitch.

t
teplishev 16.03.20

СХ4 just not a good version, that would be with the graphics and paste into the 3rd part of the class would
I dosihpor 3rd part!

G
Granda 16.03.20

I also still play in CL 3, part 4 really sucks with the stupid controls!

D
D79 16.03.20

The situation is this!
He began his career, earned a lot of fame.
But can't buy a new boat and equipment.
And perenestis to another base
The menu description(i.e., base) tables, bringing the cursor to where you can purchase a boat and it is not active.
map, settings, command, exit to menu, and he didn't.
Help!

D
D79 16.03.20

I agree!
The American boat was unsuccessful.(CX-4)
But the German is better (SKH-3)

G
Granda 16.03.20

And your years in the game, new model boats?
What's your game? You will not believe!

G
Granda 16.03.20

And management in the CX 3 is much easier.

A
Artura 16.03.20

Bought a CX-4...graphics and true class...but my computer does not pull:))) While 3 going to swim:) But with the saving in campaign no problem:) One bad thing is if you want to restart from a saved place (e.g., was izrashoduete all torpedoes, and they got into the ship exploded) have yourself kill ...

D
D79 16.03.20

Why can't I upgrade svoiyu boat. Glory earned a lot, a lot. In the menu on the base is table where you can upgrade the boat while early in his career where you can go to choose a boat and then not use it. Although the game instructions says that you can choose a boat and equipment to it if you have earned a lot of fame. What glitch? Or is this not a glitch?

A
Artura 16.03.20

and again...go for it where the table, and where the overall look of the room...where the table, there in the submarine of your current feats:)

p
panzerbear 16.03.20

1st and hike from the convoy. And weather the storm, which is a shame , slightly poked configuser file and put 80,000 shells for the 88mm gun . Well swim and me oversized transport is 250 metres away and the destroyer 100, I sank a destroyer on my belly drove, but saw nothing. Successfully drove that was holed in the stern and more did not bother me. I raise the periscope and 2 torpedoes at the transport, as they knock, knock in the side and exploded. I think tweezer what am I going to do? With guns not to shoot. Sail, I think, decided on guess goal to fix what happened. A couple of seconds, she glows in the vizier, and this is enough to make a volley. With all of the convoy were 4 vehicles. So Wat.

G
Granda 16.03.20

What's your game, you will not believe! I have a litsuhe no such problems, the version from 1C.
At the expense of torpedoes: need to run to the distance to the enemy target was at least 500 meters.

E
Esskander 16.03.20

Granda dare to disagree 500 meters is not a panacea, and took from further away!