3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
partizan2033 16.03.20 01:10 pm

The discussion of the endings and Lora games (Dark Souls 3)

Who thinks that?I like the emphasis the strange actions and the essence of the ending of Lord of the void,why I have these marks,why get married,what happened to the world in the end?he absorbed the entire force of the fire itself becoming a super God?if any idea please write
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 16.03.20

partizan2033
Most likely, the Lord of the Void, is the Dark Lord, who was afraid of Gwyn.
To this end, it becomes clear that there is a ruler of men, the one who will start an era of darkness, an era of people.

M
Marty52 16.03.20

Raibow Bitard
Most likely, the Lord of the Void, is the Dark Lord
I would even say that it is an undeniable fact, because Yuri served Kaas. But what I never understood is why it is believed that this ending is the best? I would like Lorne justification somewhere to read, and not just because it's more difficult.

U
U212 16.03.20

Marty52
Though, because nothing really wrong with this ending there, at least it does not show, besides, in one of the other endings, the world is immersed in the shadow, which hardly can be called a happy ending

M
Marty52 16.03.20

Egor Kadesky
in one of the other endings, the world is immersed in the shadow, which hardly can be called a happy ending
Why this ending is clearly bad, of course. Just like from the viewpoint of DC universe to see why dark is the best. I had one option: if in the last part we simply refused to light the flame, in this our hero usurps it, that is finally takes all the power in their hands. The heirs of the ideas of Kaas from generation to generation taught the elect dead people to the right path, and now appears our hero is a non-burning, which has the ability to steal the power of fire itself and finally begin the era of the people. That is, in the first part of Kaas we were deceived, for then the hero became the Dark Lord. He simply refused to light the flame, which led the world into a state at the time of the DS3, where the Lord appears. In this case, I agree: it's really the best ending, because the game is called Dark Souls. A dark soul in turn is a person.

A
Aziflow 16.03.20

In General apparently,in DS3 there is no good ending for Lotriga/DS around the world because:
1st ending is the Cheesiest,and that the HS sits on the throne,rule,comes any disease and all repeats on the new.
2nd ending GG extinguishes the flame, thus starts the age of darkness(age of people) but without the Lord.
3rd SG ending becomes the Dark Lord,extinguishes the fire and begins the age of darkness but under the leadership of GG.(judging by the posts)
I think so,but maybe this is nonsense.:)

U
U212 16.03.20

Aziflow
DS is not a fun game, Ender souls, dark souls, bloodborn(master English), all of these games have good endings but there is no good, there is only udovletvoryayutsya, the bad, and the rest(medium)

M
Marty52 16.03.20

Egor Kadesky
Ender souls
I beg your pardon?

U
U212 16.03.20

Marty52
Demon Souls, misspoke

F
Flesh.007 16.03.20

Marty52
What makes you think that in the first part we do not become the Dark Lord? If the first part of it was played differently than in the third, it does not mean that the first was a lie. When was done the first part, the developers say nothing about the 3rd, the second part had no idea. But the game became popular after the port on the PC, and away we go. 2nd part... now 3rd. And the presence of the Dark Lord does not mean that the fire will not appear again. Because of the age of Fire and Darkness are cyclical. And no matter what er came. Sooner or later it will happen again. Remember the words of Aldie, and he said that there must be a third way. Not to side with Light or Darkness, they still follow each other. But to find a third way. Here we had to look in the 3rd part. But alas, it all came down to where it began. Either we are in an age of Fire or Age of Darkness. Just in the end with the usurpation directly we become the Dark Lord, and not someone else. Although, the ending with the Keeper of makes you wonder what happened. For in it the flame is completely extinguished in the hands of the guardian, and is not stored, as in a conventional, alternative or dark endings. Then the flame isn't won. It just goes out. The dark Lord is not, and the flames that the Dark Lord could usurp, too. The conclusion is that it's all over. And maybe cycles will be no more. Why is possible? Because the Guardian says that one day, little lights will dance in the darkness. Possibly meaning that everything starts with a clean slate. The fire died down, Lord no, the world out of the cycle and returned to its original state when there was neither light nor darkness, and there were only dragons.

M
Marty52 16.03.20

Flesh.007
A beautiful monologue, but in order.

What makes you think that in the first part we do not become the Dark Lord? If the first part of it was played differently than in the third, it does not mean that the first was a lie
With the fact that in the first part we play for the most ordinary undead (undeniably powerful, but ordinary). In the third part we have in hand a non-burning - the real chosen one, you can even say, the judge, who is destined to steal the power of the lords of the ashes (by their own free will or to prove his power that we are worthy to decide the fate of the flame). In the first part of our character - the puppet that played the two original snake, one of whom was already a deception, so as to bring an era of darkness. And I do not deny that in the first part we become the dark Lord. This is only opinion, given the facts that we have. Quote: I had one option. I somewhere put the words in the absolute? Why then is this: With what you have. Yes, that is my theory about how it all happened. Don't like, so bring their arguments against. I don't need to bring any obvious. The question was clear: why the ending of the usurpation of the flame is considered best from the point of view of Laura? All. You just gave some reasoning, which as do not prove, and did not deny my words. I say that only in the third part of our character has the power to take away the power of the flame itself and begin a real age of people, not just to throw flames in outrage. Again, just my opinion, not only right.

When was done the first part, the developers say nothing about the 3rd, the second part had no idea
First, thank you, cap. Secondly, how do you know for sure about this? Spoke personally with the developers at the time? Then it is not necessary to give such approval. And anyway, where is it? I look at the universe of DS from the viewpoint of the third part, because it answers many of the questions the previous games in the series. The rest of the game into account indirectly, as there was a lot of innuendo and ambiguous things. And if you think only from the point of view of the first part, then what else nafig third way? It was not like this, so what are we talking about?

Although, the ending with the Keeper of makes you wonder what happened.
Something happened that was already shown in the alternative version of the Fire Temple - the location of Forgotten Graves.

A
Assassin-Sniper 16.03.20

Why the third ending is the best? Yes, at least because it's the only ending for the whole series, which allows us to connect with the universe Bloodborn game series Souls

A
Apokalipsis113 16.03.20

In General, fu. Like Pehe ds like, and how we look at the theme: so no nichrome not understand...
For starters, one must understand one simple thing: the ending of all the games involve not a hollow one, and the whole mass of players.

In the first part you have 2 options: first to take to the fire for burning, or not to sit, as a sensible character.
What happens in this case? In the case of religious self-immolation, we support the fire goes out because Gwyn exhausted. While our character burning, as Gwyn: that is, with time just faded out and need to volunteer for the fire. Option two: kicks u in the charred eggs and leave as if nothing had happened: and tochomae the flame still goes out. Collected both in a pile: the part of the players is wood and the other is not - no matter that the fire would still burn, but still somewhere in the decay (the particles nagarasa, which follows from part 3).

The second part is detached from the fire. Happening in a totally different place, but time is not so far from the first part, as it may seem. She comes from the curse. Ending 2: take the throne or leave.
If the character to sit on the throne desires, he sees what he wants - and the undead wants to remove the curse. But the throne of desire: the illusion is, he can't take it off for the essence hollow - curse. The throne only shows what he wants to see his owner. According to this, sitting on a throne, the character gets what he wants and take his curse... but in practice, the curse is not going away.
If the character sits on the throne, he just accepts the fact the curse and goes into darkness: which arises from the first part as the fire still goes out anyway.

The third part occurs on the basis of the first: there are some creatures that the original fire doesn't burn to the ground over time. Important point: this is not related to the presence or absence of a curse, whether it's a man, or a hollow or a giant. Have 3 endings.

The first ending, take the fire Ala gwin. So what are gods in ds? The holders of the great souls. Our characters anyway pokupali them yourself and they are not in the world. While sitting at the fire like an endless piece of wood, we are extending the power of those who have the souls (i.e. gods), and there is no longer in the world... According to this, the state of the world in the ds3 remains such a mess: aimless loitering hollow, the consequences of questionable experimentation (drakonoidy peak Return), strange creatures (crystal monsters for example), destruction, anarchy and aimlessness where anything can grow decrepit, to decay, to crumble and there is no one to restore order, all living one way or another to rest, and will be hollow without a purpose to suffer whatever they may be unable to die. All nehoroshie gave strength to our heroic and stupid piece of wood that can burn indefinitely and maintain that the world.
Second: the eternal void (extinguishing the fire). When, in antediluvian times there appeared a fire (life), as opposed to experiencing the darkness (the curse of the cavity). If we destroy one thing (fire or shadow) disappears and the second. Namely, this couple is the Foundation of the world. According to this, if we ask the Keeper of the fire for pioneer to put out a fire - will disappear. And it will be like in abandoned graves: no-th-th. No light, no shadows, no life and no death. Only eternal rest in the vast emptiness... But shows us the location of abandoned graves (the fact that we can join it, although there is no fire and absorbs all the emptiness): a lot of lights (this suggests the Keeper of the fire when become sighted), the worlds of many (crayons, spirits and phantoms are all there in the lore of the game, not just mechanics), is hollow and not a lot of burning: as yet this is not the end at all. It is rather the local end, in the framework of these fires and time (which is also extremely ambiguous in the universe of ds).
And finally, the third: the usurpation of fire hollow nehoroshem. So there is nagarasa: these guys original fire takes (according to this it is are able once to light) anyway due to this property the fire never went out (the particles gave him the strength to smolder when he was cast). Still have the power of the curse - opposed to life (as the manifestation of a fire). Now it all adds up in a pile: the immortal damned hollow sberet all the power of those who lit the first flame; being nehoroshem it absorbs without consequences. So get a gap of rebirth and keep all. But! Unlike the first ending now has an immortal deity capable of everything, he is his people: the hollow, which he can now give the goal and to breathe in it's life. This all alive and to the heirs of the gods nothing will happen: the source of divine power (fire) will never fade inside Negroamaro. In General, in the framework of the universe ds is a happy end, plus it's really quite the end because no one will be able to overcome our fire and strength.

s
s1ash3r 16.03.20

Apokalipsis113
God job, skeleton!

M
Marty52 16.03.20

Apokalipsis113
Very good painted. But here it is: In General, fu. Like Pehe ds like, and how we look at the theme: so no nichrome not understand.... It is no good. At least a disrespect for others. And what makes you say that? If someone does not want to chew everything, it does not mean that nobody and nichrome doesn't understand. And if you do not take into account this phrase that explained it. A good answer to those who are constantly screaming that the DS series there is no plot. But the main question in the third part, which I unfortunately can not answer: Do all things happen in one cycle? As Lord of the ash are within walking distance from each other and in fact connected one borovym character - Pontiff Sullivan.

Assassin-Sniper
Why the third ending is the best? Yes, at least because it's the only ending for the whole series, which allows us to connect with the universe Bloodborn game series Souls
Schito?

A
Apokalipsis113 16.03.20

Marty52
Do all events take place in one cycle? As Lord of the ash are within walking distance from each other and in fact connected one borovym character - Pontiff Sullivan.
Why one? The first 2 games quietly allowed part 3, how much each cycle is not important. In this case, one end of the third gives the opportunity for cycles.
So you can put ds on the conveyor belt: until comes our non-burning and does not take itself puts out all flames or could easily be cycled. It is possible to make would be games in other locations in the manner of ds2 without much of a problem.

At least a disrespect for others. And what makes you say that?
It is not necessary to call on ng all smart, honest. I was moder wiki for ds2 - I think the users filled? Ds just has some difficulty, she gives it not to pass, to die on the fault - ng on this game so praise, because I can not pass. There is news that the ds3 on youtube in top: guess who's all looks - here are the ones who know how to blah-blah-blah and nichrome in the case. Respect, even symbolic, must be earned: while poking around on English-speaking resources, problems of translation and their impact on the ENT, we all don't understand - that's what the very respect issue? The game is all the same, all written by me - corny from the game, there is nothing supernatural in the collection of the information is not and cannot be.

M
Marty52 16.03.20

Apokalipsis113
It is not necessary to call on ng all smart, honest
Oooo, I didn't even imply. Different individuals on this site inhabit. But it's, like, not very decent to speak about others in such a way as you spoke. Roughly too. Maybe true, but rude.

The game is all the same, all written by me - corny from the game, there is nothing supernatural in the collection of the information is not and cannot be.
Yes, in this respect you are right a little more than full. Players are used to their pen drive in all modern games, so there's no need to be surprised.

So you can put ds on the conveyor
God forbid. Good gradually.

M
MStanislaV 16.03.20

As far as I understand, the last boss in DS3 it is we, our hero from the first part.

M
Marty52 16.03.20

MStanislaV
As far as I understand, the last boss in DS3 it is we, our hero from the first part.
Up to this point I've heard stuff like this only black. Why this decision suddenly? This is the Soul of Ashes - the personification of all who ever lit a fire. And the second phase is the first Lord of the fly Ash, that is Gwyn.

W
Wartan998 16.03.20

(I know that digging up the past is bad but still) here the man favourites from the first part called a puppet but I'm gonna assume that he was the only real election (even if it is the mechanics of the first part, you may disagree) remember the damned from the second dark and Negroamaro from the third, what they look like? they are heavily dependent on their guardians(in the second part of the emerald Herald in the third Keeper) than stands out on the background chosen and the fact that it does not depend on anybody he more than anyone else has power over flame fires(and fires if I'm not mistaken are part of the original flame) he is able to use the resources of flame and a shower (in the game this is reflected by the fact that it could elevate any campfire as well as he is able to restores its appearance) as he is the only one who uses humanity directly (of course there is always the argument saying it is just agromech) but if you think Elected from the first part depends on third-party individuals a lot less than all the carriers of the curse, and nagarasa in General, I assume that the chosen one is a true independent the dark Lord, and the main characters of the subsequent parts is trying all sorts of messengers and hosts of guardians of the fire to put their puppet in his place

t
tatunserg 16.03.20

Right there in the game a lot of strange and incomprehensible. But I most of all I was haunted by this Wedding... Trying to think logically and outside the box, I still don't understand the meaning: Came for the ceremony, gave his sword, went stuck his corpse in the head...well done. Make sense?