3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david2222 16.03.20 01:11 pm

The branch passage for the Minutemen (Fallout 4)

Spoilertastic I completed the job insider(you need to upload a virus into the terminal Institute)and more tasks from the Minutemen not only have mass fusion Institute
49 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amir Fathullin 16.03.20

During the execution of tasks in mass fusion, you should see the normal quest to protect the castle (i.e. not different), and then go attack on the institution in retaliation.

d
david2222 16.03.20

Amir Fatkhullin
but with the passage of the masses of the fusion of the brotherhood of steel is hostile

A
Amir Fathullin 16.03.20

Looking for anyone to pass.

d
david2222 16.03.20

Amir Fatkhullin
I mean you masses of fusion for the Minutemen to go?

A
Amir Fathullin 16.03.20

Not for the brotherhood, then your enemy - Institute

d
david2222 16.03.20

Amir Fatkhullin
but then will still be hostile and subway

b
back37 16.03.20

david2222
Spoilersa the Minutemen all just agree not to join any subway, or in the brotherhood of steel, nor in the Institute.
The plot here a bit:
0.1. Polypanel job settlement, supposedly to put beds etc once niga say, the lock strip, and accordingly the ejection Bolotnikov
0.2. Penetration into the Arsenal
0.3. Build artillery
1. Find detective
2. Find Kellog's
3. Decipher has Elektromash
4. Find the fugitive scientist
5. Find and kill the hunter
6. To decrypt with the subway chip
7. To enter the Institute and refuse to join it
8. Defend the castle from the Synths... here I was sick for walking on survival and did not inject free-riders, respectively, from normal weapons in the middle of the batch remained only cartridges .50 rifle... it was painful
9. Empire strikes back
10. Epic explosion and the ending... freeplay

After coming to the brotherhood of steel, say - well, you're done, could you not our power... we are no longer needed, you too strong, come to subway, too, say well done, but synthetics are now being bullied even more... institution - which institution? :D Come to the scientist, if found the serum, give up, come back in a few days, if briefly - at first all is well,and then asked why there is no connection with the Institute and ends with a dialogue level of - you're a monster, don't want to see you here again

d
david2222 16.03.20

back37
but if I Institute managed to join in the subway and in the brotherhood of steel?

b
back37 16.03.20

david2222
But don't say it, but if there is no option to leave the faction, it is likely in any way... although you can try to talk to Niger (already forgotten his name :D ) after returning from the Institute, may have the same and it will give a passage for the Minutemen...

d
david2222 16.03.20

back37
after I sent Sean and the Institute gave me the job the total collection is the continuation of a branch of the Minutemen?

d
david2222 16.03.20

back37
a partner will not be able to obtain hunter x6-68?

b
back37 16.03.20

david2222
Go to Niger, I will say defit castle - then Yes, most likely what you need... there is a game that some of the last quests I did offer 3 options - go to the Minutemen, to go to the brotherhood, to go to subway to someone from them have fun.
The hunter's companions not to

N
Noran 16.03.20

david2222
I sort of found a solution.
Spoiler I hung kV Mass Fusion and Under the ground and under cover, at the time when I was speaking with Desdemona she offered me to work with the Minutemen and with the Subway, then Preston stopped issuing assignments (XS, a bug or so conceived). I'm too lazy to waste a Deacon of the navigation equipment, and the Brotherhood to betray would not want to. So I made this:
1) Tpulse to the Institute.
2) Drove in the face with a pretty lady scientist(well, then you're already to your taste choose, can synth scoring, I'm just not much of a feminist).
3) Dumped from the Institute of pre-listening, as at Sean pouring foam sorta from ngodwana.
4)Pobazarit with Desdemona and... attention...
Then we fail all kV Underground of the Institute, but renewed quests of the Minutemen. X6 in napah if you took it after kV the New face of mankind, but he will meet will be hostile (if collecting satellites, to send him to a settlement on the Kamchatka Peninsula before the quarrel with the Institute... XS DLS what else will be on the fourth).
5)... then as the Minutemen, gain strength, beats the Fort, the attack of the Sith and there kV to undermine the Institute.
There is one but the institution itself I have not blasted with so I don't know what will happen with the kV of the brotherhood of steel (where the Subway should be eliminated), it might be better if you do this algorithm to complete the quest with the Dance (Blind betrayal). The idea is that remain in all fractions, except the Institute, and do not have to soak them.

d
david2222 16.03.20

Norаn
and who do you face drove?

N
Noran 16.03.20

david2222
Any NPC in the Institute, he became hostile. I came across some scientific wench, which were killed with a single blow.

p
prosto_seriy 16.03.20

so in 3 fractions at once to be? and then I'm also not clear quests through. the Mini has seen it all with their help built a teleporter, downloaded the files for Surge, then found the subway that I was given the task (Noah joined in yet), did the job Detention in the Institute then given the task to get Underground and find synths., and weighs 2 kV per BS in which we must talk to the Dance for admission to the brotherhood and about the arrival of the airship. in General, I cheto got confused where I have here is the continuation of the storyline??!

N
Noran 16.03.20

The main campaign mode ends after arriving at the Institute, then it splits and the result is a hybrid of the main and faction story (the essence of all factions, the confrontation with each other), again the main plot makes itself felt only at the end, that is, either blow up the Institute, or talking with a dying man son. Perhaps the only really normal passage for the Minutemen,so you can leave most of the factions, and consequently satellites.
Finally:
The brotherhood destroys the Institute and the Subway;
Subway, hence the Brotherhood and the Institute;
The Institute destroys the Subway and Brotherhood;
But the Minutemen not as maniacal sadists they are only one Institute.
But with the passage of the Minutemen we ignore the big piece" of the story, I don't remember there the Battle for bunker hill and some more quests, so trying to get all the factions, and the ending to the Minutemen (to leave the Brotherhood and the Subway, but it would have made the quests of the main storyline). As long as everything goes according to plan, with the exception of the Brotherhood, they fiercely desire the death of the subway.
I advise you to pass this:
For the Institute to quest Mass Fusion;
For the Brotherhood quest to Strategic thinking;
And Subway never ending quest Under the ground and under cover
Then go for the Minutemen
Note: if you complete the quest Blind betrayal from the Brotherhood, we have the risk to say goodbye to the Subway, as the quest for their elimination fails when the destruction of the capture of the quest for the destruction of the Institute. However, I haven't passed. Check, I'll be happy if it turns out right.

S
SergeySZV 16.03.20

At first I passed the mission for the subway until the moment when it was necessary to release the synths (in fact, the war with the Institute), passed the mission for the Institute until the moment when it was necessary with the scientist to get the artifact from the brotherhood of steel (actually to start a war with them), was the mission for the brotherhood of steel is up to the task to talk to the pilot, should then start a war with subway.
That is, I reached the three points where it starts to the ending.
Can't find point 4 will finish the game for the Minutemen.
I kind of went through all the quests for the Minutemen, including captured the castle, built the gun and tested it.

Don't understand how to start a war with them? That is, I want to beat the ending for the Minutemen that impressed me the most, and then beat the ending for everyone else.

N
Noran 16.03.20

СергейSZV
Teleport to the Institute and make him hostile to them, while Desdemona will send you to Preston, and that, if taken the Castle already offered to destroy the Institute. BS in this case will not suffer, but can give the kV on the elimination of Subway.
In short, do this:
1) Leave the control save, save, let it save will be the starting point for different endings. Then go to step 2 and there are 2 different options :)
2A) the idea of synths had to attack the castle of the Minutemen, then start the quest for revenge against the Institute, but I don't know exactly, maybe it was not necessary to it (the Institute) to join. If synths don't seem to attack the Castle, in order to finish the story for the Minutemen work option 2B.
2B) As I wrote in the beginning, kill someone at the Institute - become his enemy, then talk to DEZ, she sends you to Preston, he proposes to apply to Sturges remembering it a computer Virus. Then have to start the quest for the elimination of the Institute.
3) After you shut down the institution we have should survive all 3 positive factions of the Minutemen, the Brotherhood of steel( well.. almost positive) and Subway (fucking terrorists, but from the point of view of the mechanics of the game... good guys).
4) it is Unknown whether the quest will fail Strategic thinking from the Brotherhood, have failed the quest Under the ground and under cover at Subway. But the Institute will be destroyed out of the 3 possible navigation equipment will lose one (for the Institute, the BS and the Subway are losing 2).

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 16.03.20

People and help and what to do if you are quest the minute man Critical mass teleporting crashes the game please help!!!