3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david2222 16.03.20 01:11 pm

The branch passage for the Minutemen (Fallout 4)

Spoilertastic I completed the job insider(you need to upload a virus into the terminal Institute)and more tasks from the Minutemen not only have mass fusion Institute
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeySZV 16.03.20

Norаn

My hero killed one of the scientists. Became an enemy of the Institute. Received a message to meet with Des.
I can't get out of the Institute, written not it is possible to transport from this place, or cannot be transported to nearby enemies.
That is an impasse or glitch in the game.

d
david2222 16.03.20

СергейSZV
try to make so:kill that scientist that need to talk on the quest of the masses Fuji then quickly to the top to teleport

S
SergeySZV 16.03.20

All arrived scientist from the Institute and fled, it turns out I have not activated this quest, you need not to Des. to flee, first to escape from the Institute, only in this way will be shown the emergency button at the top. where we first got to the Institute. To DEZ. do not necessarily go, and immediately go back to the settlement of Minutemen, from where to dump further quests. Now I was called to defend the castle.

N
Noran 16.03.20

СергейSZV
David of course in fact all written correctly, but it was still just send to you entrance to the Institute, there is any thessa, for example, I ordered the lift knocked out with one punch a scientist, then in the Elevator, pogarell over NPCs and dumped.
Most importantly, I now have no time to complete (although it had 1D 11 am to play) so help out now you. Write, if you did everything as in your comments 22.11 at 20:47 as you pass the final for the Minutemen, lost the Brotherhood quest for the destruction of the Subway or not.

S
SergeySZV 16.03.20

Norаn
OK. Yet recaptured the castle. The hottest battle for the entire game. It was the battle! It is necessary to prepare it. An endless stream of different synths, including hunters. I had about 20 frag mines all of them under foot swipe, not to mention the rest of the power armor to dust.

N
Noran 16.03.20

СергейSZV
Well respect to you then, I have a save game just before the sweep of the Castle, and yet remember the bunker hill. :)

N
Noran 16.03.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798
I did not understand, so long as catch this here:
Job-quest: Critical mass (The Nuclear Option)

Skip location. Enter player.moveto 0017E1C9

S
SergeySZV 16.03.20

Norаn

THANK you! Helped.
It turns out the entrance to the tunnel 500 metres of Vlaho from the Institute, if you go to the river. Not really a guess.

That is, in the game there is an ERROR. Which game developers should fix this.

S
SergeySZV 16.03.20

End for the minute man I liked. The Institute destroyed. Scientists have saved. Desdemona from the subway complimented that part sinito also escaped. The brotherhood of steel was given the task to find the missing group. Sorry, of course, the son could not save, even though he was doomed to a quick death from the disease.

Good game! I liked it. The beginning is not very good, even wanted to remove it. But then, the ears will not drag.

N
Noran 16.03.20

СергейSZV
Well then, I have one question for you, after the ending for the Minutemen at BS lost quest Strategic thinking?
Thanks in advance.
Here and so help each other)))

S
SergeySZV 16.03.20

Norаn

No, the ending of the Strategic thinking no, endings for subway no.
But some secondary quests remain. Maybe some more will appear, I do not know. How then eventually went wrong.
The main story I went through. I am sure that the ending for the Minutemen - is the right ending.

S
SergeySZV 16.03.20

By the way Virgilia, the man who turned into a mutant and that we brought the serum turned back into a human, so it is possible to heal the community. However, he did not like that the Institute is destroyed, go figure scientists.

p
prosto_seriy 16.03.20

And so I hang packs: the Institute For the Mass Fusion; For the Brotherhood of Strategic thinking;
And for the Subway Under the ground and under cover. For the Mini I only have a minor added, but the final or not. Is it really necessary to spoil relations with the Institute to get the final quest for the Mini??? The wonder what are all these factions and Mini would not mind even Preston.
I think if you pass the Institute of Mass Fusion then we lose the BS but leave the Subway. If we pass the Subway and take out the synths that are supposed to lose the Institute and they shall attack the castle. Going to look into this theory

x
xmenni 16.03.20

Spoiler

in the castle after the attack of the synths was a real massacre... the fucking Minutemen attacked me and had all the undermining clubbing of the big man...

N
Noran 16.03.20

xmenni
Ahahahah, you pervert.

G
Gurevi4 16.03.20

Played on the line of the Minutemen, the subway is not entered, the brotherhood did not join, the last quest in the story of the Minutemen was to blow up the Institute, was evacuated scientists took the fake Sean, blew up the Institute, talked to Harvey, he said that we have done, blah blah blah, then tasks from the Minutemen there, went to the brotherhood, paladin said I was cool, begins a new era, etc., I understand the storyline is over, then you can just wander from nefig do the question is where after the teleport happened to Sean in the village of the Minutemen it is not and after teleporting from the Institute on the roof it was not there.

N
Noran 16.03.20

Gurevi4
You played in Fallout?

A
Andrey_SA 16.03.20

As for the Minutemen to attack the brotherhood of steel?

G
Gurevi4 16.03.20

Norаn
Played in the first and second parts.

N
Noran 16.03.20

Gurevi4
So, we didn't understand each other... or not. I thought you thought that after the main story quests end.