3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 16.03.20 01:12 pm

Impressions of the game (Black Mirror (2017))

Writing experience)) Look to the incentive of 800 rubles, the long-awaited game well and decided to wait a couple of days but still serentil of the game)) This game deserves to be bought, as we know the most important in the game atmosphere and immersion, a series of mirrors just famous for atmosphere and plot. The game is not for students)) I would Like the truth that a hero went the mouse. The game just schoolchildren critics criticize not fair
12 Comments
Sort by:
w
wild ass 16.03.20

Control shit

Z
Zhizn dermo 16.03.20

Just some horror and sucks at the same time. (

l
legusor 16.03.20

complete disappointment:
curves animation
curve camera
flights
regular pozarska
ugly graphics
the lack of atmosphere
hackneyed plot, no intrigue
in-game 3-5 hours
boring and simple puzzles
irresponsible management
curve localization with partial absence
--------------------------------------------------
if you like the series black mirror, especially the first part, don't upset yourself – do not play it, because of the budget and secondary are evident at every step.

M
Moretc 16.03.20

Launched just to see what it is (the original trilogy in the eye not seen). Management of specific used quickly. While like (fan of Lovecraft, the Story of Charles ward is still considered one of the worst pieces)

S
Saulet Erboluly 16.03.20

Moretc
Another thing. At least someone like

V
Vladimir0226 16.03.20

Passed the game. The music is pleasant, and always to the point. The story is banal to the impossible, the intrigue is completely gone. Kintz basically good to play. Maybe will go again when the correct translation. But the original is still better. And this is not a quest, it's a movie.

S
Saulet Erboluly 16.03.20

Already frozen a few times already. These bugs are thoroughly enrage me. So the ground fails. You need extreme patience on this bukovany game

h
harisonborg5 16.03.20

The management is terrible. What kasaetsya games in General, that the plot is not too much but time will come. Graphically, the game is executed perfectly, dawnee no such quests. In General play is more interesting than in the same Siberia 3, in General, a game for 5-6... if you want to play a quest that is not even bad. Although the game places the Tupi (not podlagivaet) just a character stands and sticks even though you told him what to do. And loading between rooms just a gesture. not at all clear why this was done.

K
Konstantin335 16.03.20

Recent quests not much comes out and I'm happy to get any game in this genre.

7 look 16.03.20

Great game. Played in 1-3 parts of the original, of which I liked the most first. This only started to play, hoping for the best experience.
Moretc
Also love Lovecraft. And History of Charles ward the quest 2001 Necronomicon is. Not directly on the book plot, but very similar.

Z
Zenth 16.03.20

Played the first part back in 2006, then passed the other. There was great music, voice acting, story, atmosphere of the Gothic novel and mystery.
Here is a primitive graph, which is also unoptimized, slightly primitive characters, a little mysticism and mystery, terrible management...

T
Theo Krause 04.10.20

It is strange that such a high score from the site. This game, it's not even a game to call, most of the time you expect to load rooms and watch the cut-scene. The biggest crime is managing on a PC. Immediately regretted that the joystick broke, because the camera is like a drunk walk. The graphics are by and large pleasant, but not without artifacts and glitches. In one scene, the girlfriend of the main character draped a dress upstairs, which shocked more plot twists of the game. As for the plot itself, it is such, nothing extraordinary, but quite banal I would not call it. One of the problems with the plot I would call a girl psychiatrist, who without any good reason decides to hang out in the castle and walk everywhere for a hero. If we speak for the voiceover, it is not bad, although the developers are incomprehensible-why moved the game to Scotland still most of the characters speak with an English accent. As for the puzzles, only the very first very liked. The rest and puzzles can not be called, especially annoying with a master key - just made one universal for the rest of the game. What especially did not like - these are moments with ghosts, where you need to press the action button on a particular pond, that because of the curve of management is extremely outsable. The game also has a mechanic, where you need to press the left mouse button many times and to keep the mind of the hero you need to keep the cursor in the ring, which also shows the wretchedness of the developers. This game for me is a spit in PC gamers, considering I'm a big fan of the original parts of Adventure, a big spit in my face. I do not know how the game sold, but as practice shows quests on consoles have nothing to do. What the developers have made is hard to call a worthy rethink - it's a pathetic attempt to cut money on a basic IP, it's not a quest it's a walking simulator with crooked controls and uninteresting gameplay.