3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bugdrug 16.03.20 06:51 pm

How do you feel about the exam?

I negative, since it is not possible to clear up these individuals.
53 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 16.03.20

exam stuff I didn't like !!!!!!!!!!! ostaetsya Toko to wait best. I made stupid shit is bad. Couldn do everything as usual!!! And the job and organization. Not rekomenduu this exam!!!

R
RafPayne3 16.03.20

-S-R-
What? That is, I will pass the exam and the exams for admission to the UNIVERSITY does not have to pass?

-
-SlashuuR- 16.03.20

RafPayne3
No. Although the MB in some Universities required you should know better.

C
Combine-47 16.03.20

RafPayne3
Well, in some need. Most often, in all sorts of College theater or any some pretty sick can have something extra. In General, for colleges to which you go, should all very well know.

B
BioGen 16.03.20

EIT like passed or not, remember so POH

r
readerX88 16.03.20

Negative. Previously taught better, IMHO. Exam - sided, formal and formalized attempt to test knowledge. Important not so much knowledge as the way you were coached to fill out forms.

w
we get what we deserve 16.03.20

We have UPE. Skeptical, because I believe that in my country it is aimed at new recruits and the degradation of the nation in connection with permanent complications.

S
Spirin Evgeniy 16.03.20

The exam need to wipe out the history of mankind

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 16.03.20

With the exam education school essentially ends after grade 9. 10 and 11 is stupid coaching in selected subjects that have all passed at least the minimum. I exam in 2012, passed and 10-11 class it was. Taught only Russian, mathematics, history and social studies. On the other items put. Most importantly, what would a 3 ka for six months out. And in the 11th grade was hinted that engage only in that rent for the rest of the Troika will provide. School the main thing that would be more passed. So stupid coaching exam to obtain a certificate, not a test of knowledge. Although for those who are in College on a budget marks the exam very useful. To the contract minimum pass is enough.

C
Charl 16.03.20

But how it can be treated? Another experiment of the Ministry who wants to weed out of the country for more resources for development and their own benefit. Plus one: chavs at school fancied themselves the true masters of life, quickly opens his eyes when they have to clean the shoes and to serve those whom they despised. The downsides of the sea. Not going to talk about the absurdity in some tests, we all already know. Sometimes really unlucky with him just good people. He rented it about six years ago. What was the most disgusting - is intimidated by the responsibility of a teacher that constantly , since Gia told us, say you don't pass, you won't have a future - so the past two years. Some people could not withstand the pressure, lost confidence and simply go to vocational school, even though I know that they would have passed this exam. But I think it also made almost specifically) Personally, I don't have any difficulties with the delivery, were prepared in pure mathematics, to the rest not even touched and passed with no problems. No, I'm not a genius, it turned out that it was enough just to attend classes and that was enough. Just want to say guys, those who are losing or getting ready to pass the exam, not scary or bad you feel about it or well, don't listen to friendly teachers, try to pass, get ready if you need to enroll in specialized institutions, in any case you have time. Do not put on a cross in his youth, and do not bury your potential and don't let the government use you as they see fit. Know this whole speech is impregnated with excessive pathos, but the only way you can send this exam three letters.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

News is that you have in Russia, probably, soon during the exam in all schools
will be installed jammers cell phone, so get ready =]

S
Spirin Evgeniy 16.03.20

Bugdrug
the exam generally must be removed as a nightmare and do not remember

E
Ex Hum0 16.03.20

Used to be afraid of, now I don't care. To study long over, the brats are not going to have.