3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenLordik 16.03.20 06:53 pm

Your favorite author V. 2

A. and B. Strugatsky
Yuri Nikitin(especially a series of Strange novels)
86 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikozisarkolya1993 16.03.20

Leo Tolstoy;
Bernard Werber;
Sergey Aleksandrovich Yesenin.

N

ArXangel_ann
I really hope that Martin will fall short of their epic, and what a shame to read all but the concluding works)

t
the endless misanthropy o 16.03.20

Sartre

N

_N_
But I really like the printed rather than electronic version to read, and that book stayed with me) Maybe it's hoarding, but I really like to look at a shelf and see the books. And even if lying next to a pile of those on the queue, it is generally incomparable) (Not judge for the spelling)

N

George Dark
I agree to the expense of Dan brown, though I read only 1 piece (the point of deception), but it impressed me. To the last had not the slightest idea who's behind everything! Delighted!

E
EDVedun 16.03.20

Nikozisarkolya1993
I agree, but after what I stupidly could not in the city to buy the right books for me. As stopped to chase after them and just buy/rock, electronic versions ... And now hooked under the genre Glitch, then it is indeed full.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 16.03.20

Darya Dontsova

T
ToxaF1 16.03.20

S. king (all the novels), K. Barker (Damn game Woven world Phenomenon and the secrets of awesome), S. Lukyanenko (except patrols), but the Spectrum, a Lord from planet Earth and the Maze is just cool.

a
aasis 16.03.20

Maxim Gorky, George Bernard Shaw and Stephen king.

G
GostTolik 16.03.20

Since I am a staunch lover of fiction and favorite authors I have are mainly of this genre.
S. king - even in my childhood made a huge impression, and the introduction began with short stories, like Grandma and Gasoholic and later on I read pet Cemetery, the Shining, misery.
Many who can remember: Strugatsky, Bulychev, Heinlein.

i
insel260 16.03.20

Andrei Olegovich Belyanin writing in the genre:
Humor, fantasy, humorous prose.

Dmitry Rus
A series of books IJ. Reread 5 times the entire series.

Oleg Bubela
Series of books - not a hero

Alexander Mazin
The Price Of Empire

Perhaps all. Books by these authors I reread most of the others, so probably they are my favorite authors.

d
dzirt no urden 16.03.20

Robert Salvatore
Edgar Rice Burrows
Harry Harrison
Alexander Prozorov

d
dalekozabyiki 16.03.20

Ilf and Petrov,Stephen king,Dan brown,Peter James.

R
Rookwood 16.03.20

Stephen King, Lovecraft, Sapkowski, Tolkien, Dan Brown, Dean Koontz

d
dzirt no urden 16.03.20

Sapkowski
Prozorov
Of goodkind
Burrows

d
dertalon 16.03.20

I don't know... very much loved, for example, Arthur Hailey, John Grisham. If you liked the book, you begin to read any other books by this author.

T
T F T 16.03.20

Rafael Sabatini

R
Rolemanser 16.03.20

20.02.2018 died one of my favorite writers Andrew Cruz, the author of the series: Wind over the Islands, the Land of excess, At the threshold of darkness, the Age of the dead etc. the Bright memory of you Andrei.

R
Recruit_Main 16.03.20

Stephen king the Dark Tower the bomb

E
Ex Hum0 16.03.20

Charles Bukowski, William Gibson