3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FG_Assassin 16.03.20 06:54 pm

Nvidia Geforce: Freestyle refuses to work in supported games.

In the same CS:GO, PUBG, TF2 (which is supported) writes that, the game is not supported. What to do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
F
FG_Assassin 16.03.20

(and Yes, drivers are updated, Nvidia Geforce Experience too)

s
saa0891 16.03.20

And you turned on the experimental feature.

F
FG_Assassin 16.03.20

Yes

T
The1fEst 16.03.20

The same problem

B
Brock Samson 16.03.20

support

V
Virdenpro 16.03.20

Solution found
The first stage. Remove current graphics drivers:

- Download a special program to remove the driver NVIDIA - Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) by clicking on the link:
http://www.guru3d.com/files-get/display-driver-uninstaller-download,20.html
- Unzip the file;
- Start the system in safe mode;
- Run the program and select all the NVIDIA files in the right side (they may already be selected);
- Click the Delete and reboot.
Second stage. To download and install drivers:

- Go to:
http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/129161/ru
- Click on the button Download now. On the next page, click Accept and download.
- After the download is complete, install the file using the custom installation.
- Start the installation and choose custom installation, then check the boxes next to all components and with the item clean install and go through the installation process.
- Start the computer again after the installation is complete.
After You complete these steps, also enable the experimental features in GeForce Experience and check the filters in supported games (CS:GO/PUBG).

A
Anton Loskutov 16.03.20

Virdenpro
Help!

1Cartman1 16.03.20

Virdenpro
I, too, thank you)

K
Kirill Chekurov 16.03.20

Virdenpro
Did not help not guys

M
MadONYX 16.03.20

Kirill Chekurov
That same crap. It did not help. Even with bubno danced. Removed. Set. All included and what has not helped :(
Gtx 1070

e
eeeboi228 16.03.20

Virdenproвсе did not plow, tightly still
GPU gtx 1060 6 gb.

Q
Quasar_Reks 16.03.20

eeeboi228
the same problem, tired of fighting, and the same video card, 200 times already tried, please help if you know what to do(

p
protechka 16.03.20

same problem,tried all the options and still not plow
gtx 1080ti

A
Alexander Kotnor 16.03.20

Same with gtx750ti!

e
eViLL99 16.03.20

In General I spend half the day potrahatsya with DDU and reinstalling the latest drivers and in addition to walrus bolt not seen anything more - put checkbox experiments and experience refused to work at all - it loaded a blank window. Helped the following:
1. KIS is completely off
2. In safe mode, complete uninstall of the nvidia drivers using DDU
3. To install a previous nvidia driver (currently 390.77)
4. Reboot
5. Enable experimental features and in-game overlay (if the prog hangs have to wait... 2 minutes... 5 min... 45 min... however long it takes to interrupt it is impossible)
6. Reload
7. The upgrade experience to the latest release, because through the experience of the driver
8. It worked.

I don't know how the situation to comment. I remember NVIDIA was famous for the straightness of their drivers and software on the background Radionov and cost more because of this, it is now XS.

t
typok12 16.03.20

eViLL99 wrote:
I don't know how the situation to comment.
What are you going to comment? Its nischebrodstvo? :))
First this function eksperimentalnaia. Secondly, on the background of a custom HDR, it's the same crap as the background of DSR on 4K. Nativ, zalipuha, and other synonyms. )
Is this a genuine pleasure 100-150 Rubas minimum. And for free what do you want then? )))

L
Lector15 16.03.20

typok12
I wonder how you determined that he was rogue? Like a complex caused by a lack of Finance, projected on the others and try the rest to see even more of the poor))
Well, firstly you mentioned the HDR mode must be supported by the monitor (i.e., hardware and not only software), the second is a software analogue of the same Reshade, but where does the DSR with the game in the permissions (we talk about filter), I do not understand. In other words confuse sweet with soft (hardware and software).
First of all this function is experimental is the only one with which I can agree (not in terms of spelling).
PS Pricing smile))

t
typok12 16.03.20

Lector15
Stuck? The same rogue? ))
What Rashad? ))))
Freestyle and DSR, is that 4K with HDR for the poor, from n-vidia. Buying a normal monitor, the pricing of which you smile, you don't need neither.. and don't confuse hardware and software. :D

L
Lector15 16.03.20

typok12
Of course)) To first figure out what is and what is used:
NVIDIA announced the function of the Freestyle, which will appear in the software GeForce Experience and allow you to apply to the game style filters Instagram. Users will be able in real time to use in games such effects as, for example, Sepia. And where does the 4K monitor?

t
typok12 16.03.20

Lector15 wrote:
and will allow you to apply to games filters
You know the saying - everything is relative? )
That's when you'll get yourself a normal monitor, suddenly you will discover that all these filters are superimposed one button in picture mode. And it's all in 4K and HDR. :DD
the hardware and software him. ))))
Cho is quite the shame?