3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FG_Assassin 16.03.20 06:54 pm

Nvidia Geforce: Freestyle refuses to work in supported games.

In the same CS:GO, PUBG, TF2 (which is supported) writes that, the game is not supported. What to do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lector15 16.03.20

typok12
Clearly, you're just special. I have a laptop, if you're willing to carry me on mission monitor 4K, which you're so proud of, which again proves your financial failure, I too have been looking for. On topic again, you're confusing hardware with software.

t
typok12 16.03.20

Lector15 wrote:
On topic again, you're confusing hardware with software.
You're stoned.. rested continue shame. :))
Written in plain text:
Now you can apply post-processing filters directly during the game. Change the appearance and mood of the game with the help of settings, such as color or saturation. Or use impressive filters, post-processing, for example, HDR, available directly in-game overlay.
But this picture, no filters are set, are needed for this HDR, which can optionally change the filter, one-button monitor:
Spoiler

Spoilersi suddenly not quite get three pictures, the fourth picture, using natures filter.. of course with HDR.
And so you still, pure HDR, default:
Spoiler

They as plain text for it indicate that DSR is clean with higher resolution and x4.0, and Freestyle is a type of filter through which you can configure HDR. Total, as mentioned above, zalipuha under 4K with HDR.
For what, but for people like you, for whom pricing is ridiculous. While there is nothing funny, because to afford it can not all, and modern Grifoni want.
And then the n-vidia, like we have to go our way. And the DOE, with Poonam monitor has a graphics card not from AMD and N-vidia. Business and nothing personal. And you're here hardwae, softvea.. crucified. Nikos is no hardwae not softvea and one button to change the picture mode modern monitor.

L
Lector15 16.03.20

typok12
You're comparing a custom solution to monitor, with a software filter, it's like comparing a real car and the cars from GTA. (People, put him finally have the hardware and software, and it is not catching the difference).
Monitors with support for HDR are from 10K, are you kidding me? Me 1 disc from a car like 2.5 monitor out))) But if you are investing for 10 years, Yes))
I personally do not need nafig your HDR, freestyle use only for gamma correction in a single game (and he automatically, without any buttons to turn on and off), which you need to separately buy a monitor with one button, given that I have a laptop - I don't know.

L
Lector15 16.03.20

Will post here the instructions from the mail, we can be useful to:
Won Freestyle! The laptop is the GTX 960m.
1. Removed the existing driver and all is invidia (except folders drivers) using DDU (links and the algorithm above);
2. Downloaded nVidia previous driver 390.77 the link above to search http://www.nvidia.ru/Download/Find.aspx?lang=ru
And GF Experience Beta 3.13.0.85 https://www.nvidia.ru/geforce/geforce-experience/beta/
3. When installing did a clean install with NO Experience
4. Rebooted
5. Established Experience and included experimental feature
6. Run the game and after Alt+F3 worked.

PS Using GF Experience updated the driver to 391.01

B
BlowX 16.03.20

Lector15
All 6 points made, and works!
thought updated experience, updated and it flew off.
MB something you need to take before upgrading the driver?

L
Lector15 16.03.20

BlowX
You can try over to make a clean installation 391.01, not by GF Exp. So hard to say, I shared how I have earned.