3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big Smoke 16.03.20 06:55 pm

The complexity of the \"Death\" difference (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And what is the complexity of death different from the rest, so that the battles are harder, or else too complicated, I mean Quint, horse racing? And how Affairs with bosses, much become a chore, or enough skill to develop and not too relaxing to bear.
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 16.03.20

at this level of complexity need to be more alert and prepared with each battle wisely

l
leshaooo 16.03.20

Battles just become more interesting and play becomes harder and harder depending on the level

E
Ex021 16.03.20

Big Smoke
Damage to you anymore, you're causing the same damage as the rest of the difficulty levels, but enemies fatter.Like all

N
Niko71790 16.03.20

There were, like, dead and all will not rise again. This is the main difference, though maybe the poles were still generous and put something out of good things to survive in this hell.

w
walitor 16.03.20

Niko71790
Yes no hell there is no normal pass. The main thing is to drink potions and swing signs.

N
Niko71790 16.03.20

walitor
Well, after all, from the penultimate difficulty is different - there is every nitty utopic initially have a problem. And heaps of different critters like to roam. Well, even money is not so simple. You may already walking through more land there not terrible, but the beginning is still fierce.

w
walitor 16.03.20

Niko71790
Beginning fierce, I agree, but right now I'm on 32 level and in General, everything is tolerable.

g
gerasader 16.03.20

at level 11 already komfortno, to 7 hell.

B
Big Smoke 16.03.20

Thank you. interesting achievement for this complexity gives the other machine, such as in mafia 2.

k
kukulkan9 16.03.20

Passed on the pain, now began to play for fun death, cleared the white garden and went to Velen. Yet no difference. It seems that the damage from monsters and monsters have changed by 20 percent, and loot perhaps fatter in all sorts of random boxes, already found a recipe for a great oil. but overall, one hell, the difficulty of the combat is the same.

s
soulfox 16.03.20

In my opinion the differences are only in the ratio of the amount of damage Geralt's enemies and the amount of HP enemies.
For example, if you fight with a sibling alguem Geralt dies with two goals tychek. In the fight with the usual ghouls, Geralt can withstand 3-4, sometimes 5 tychek. Geralt himself has to do a lot of damage to enemies to be vanquished. Really a lot, significantly more than say the normal. Because almost any battle, our hero needs a burst characteristics. Tilting of the enemy and slay it in one stroke? - Yes! Go around front and give Crete in the back? - Yes! You will try to finish the fight quickly, otherwise your burst characteristics over, run out of potions, and the battle will drag on not in your favor, most likely, if the enemy is more than 4 will kill you. Over is not a Golden rule, but in most cases with the smart monsters is justified. In General, the combat system of the third Witcher is not perfect. In the battle against the people can not get off horse and is very effective to scatter any number of villains. Against monsters this technique works worse - the horse is frightened, follow this and at the same time to fight, and not very convenient. Something like this, I hope brought the idea.

C
CRASHBULLET 16.03.20

For down but begunok complexity guinta added :D Death play niznayu what's the difference, Yes there are times when you just bombed like HELL, but was worth 4K and throw it into a pillow beforehand the put nearby, I grabbed three potions, two elixirs, the oil on the sword and somersault, kick, kick, bounce, roll, kick, punch and talklive.

M
Mantykora 16.03.20

If you play to the death - we should not stand there and not shoot stupid enemy, know the behaviors of each monster. In General, to understand the differences in complexity - it is necessary to fight the nightmare of iris, where are you in difficulty death the last one kills with one hit - can not be substituted at all!

E
Esthetix 16.03.20

Big Smoke
The fact that your a LVL mob can rape in 1 shot. Well, many times more HP

c
choa 16.03.20

Tell me, and in the new game+ are there any quests which are not in the regular game?

P
Psihodolb 16.03.20

choa
No... (=

L
Lina Dzhukich 16.03.20

Experience give less. For the same Lin in the white garden, for example, gave 350 HP instead of the measly 280. About the difficulty - 1.12 some problems may only cause some bosses. So much hillie mobs.

a
arinr 16.03.20

HP does not depend on the level of difficulty. HP tied to level progress of the player

D
DenDi333 16.03.20

Mantykora wrote:
If you play to the death - we should not stand there and not shoot stupid enemy, know the behaviors of each monster.
Damn well can't stand in this game, even putting the block and pressing punch, the Herald starts to jump a razor on the enemy grasping strike from the other, as much as I tried to stand still weighing strikes or blocking Gerald jumps from enemy to enemy like a Gazelle - sometimes even infuriating is his running. Was hoping the second part will remove this stupid gameplay mechanics - but NO bummer.

i
icebear2 16.03.20

Knowing the habits and attack mobs, you can even Haev to kill though sometimes long, but fun. For example utoptsev, the knackery and the wolves are trying to crowd you slash, here are constantly swirl need, I thought as Golem LVL 27 kill when I was only 16 and I use swinging on the signs, and came up with drink decoction water of the women(50% more damage if you have full HP + oil from the magical creatures and castwise one Quen + bounces here and had stopped although he was a mage and the melee damage is not very(flunked his physical attacks), but the signs are not frail knocked the others) or the same Royal Wyvern LVL 16 to 25, the tawny owl + Petri potion and she will burn after a few caste, very fun to come up with the most tactics even if the monster is immune to the signs in this and the difference in this game. Play at the level of Death below the complexity I do not recognize.