3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beton 16.03.20 06:56 pm

Who where hiding your swag? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I'm at Yantar at the scientists and camp at the Ranger station, the camp newcomers.
114 Comments
Sort by:
S
SERGANT-AK47 16.03.20

all hiding in the Bar:climb the big tower,with her on the roof of the hangar,on the roof to go and jump on the roof of electrobody-there is a backpack,it is all hidden.

S
SERGANT-AK47 16.03.20

in the PM hiding everything in a backpack on electrobounce at the Bar

S
SERGANT-AK47 16.03.20

in the ERS at the flea market in a safe under the bitonic stove

z
zuefftroy 16.03.20

In the PM - all of them , at the entrance to the arena in the box at the Arnie. In CHN - dump in the stump near the camp of the criminals . In the RFP - in personal boxes .

n
naruto21mm 16.03.20

the border-camp beginners and bar-in the bar

L
LtR3c0n 16.03.20

With mod AMK+NLC+WAWKA hid in backpacks - the recesses in the junkyard, the bar repairers (with the guard, and his soaked - edited the config so the murder was not mad at me), in warehouses in the village at the base in the center. house in Pripyat where the decoder was.

S
Sapsan13 16.03.20

Bar. at the Bar the Border. on the roof at camp beginners)

C
Colt 1911 45 Calibra 16.03.20

Bar 100 x-ray,if the mod in backpacks throughout the area.))

d
devourer of brains 16.03.20

In fashion Narodnaja the bag in the backpack under the Christmas tree in the dark valley that no one has proshmonat my values in the bar every little thing,and the cordon in the attic

K
Koroleva luchnic 16.03.20

In the anomalies, all the casts in them. One hell of the stuff is solid!

S
Skella 16.03.20

Everywhere.

p
pasha065 16.03.20

in a laboratory, x16 I bought my rujak I have a hodgepodge

G
Glinko 16.03.20

Under the pillow!)

G
GO-shnik 16.03.20

And I found caches shoved the dog's tails and then take from them everything except the tails. So I see all the caches.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 16.03.20

Always on the bar in a pipe under the tower.by the end game armor and ammo even eat ass.

G
GONTA ZVEROSTREL 16.03.20

I loke bar near the arm.a warehouse near a geocache on the cross

I
I9Shock9I 16.03.20

In the middle of the bar box there is basic goodness. At the dump near the big jump there is every little thing. well, sometimes on the corpses of the military at the Agroprom.

W
WTYNN 16.03.20

In a bar...

S
Sekret Angel 16.03.20

Amber, Bar, Sidorovich, Radar at the beginning near the transition to army warehouses corpse brow in children are.

Z
Zom-Bear 16.03.20

All my good I keep in the recesses on the Bar! Pomoimu is the right place in terms of mestopolojenie =)