3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beton 16.03.20 06:56 pm

Who where hiding your swag? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I'm at Yantar at the scientists and camp at the Ranger station, the camp newcomers.
114 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 16.03.20

So I found out where you keep your things,are now going to rip them off.
In fools!
)))

N
Novyy polzovatel 16.03.20

I store in the cache arrow. I was there the chairs are well placed, valuable armor under the bed, stuck in front of the bed card set. Economy in General :)

4924 16.03.20

Most often throw swag at a bar 100 x-rays. Oh and Amber nychka available)

N
NochkaTma 16.03.20

First, the passing game of course - on the Cordon and the garbage. And as it became available. The main nychka - in the grave near the transition from the bar to army warehouses. There is also a small nychka themselves the army warehouses and Yantar.

A
ANTOXA BEST 16.03.20

So goes inkassatorskij check in area,the coordinates of their caches to throw me.Things will otpiratsya and will soon be handed over to the boutique Shota at Ashot.No complaints not accepted:)

S
SupaMasta 16.03.20

From the merchants. They told me in return for money deposited give up)) Only caches made in the box for ATP - there are a few artifacts lying, Walter, bullets, and bandages. Well, even the Bartender at the Bar in the box a hundred bandages and 3 stew.

C
Chernogvardeec. 16.03.20

In a backpack)))

D
Diman94 16.03.20

At Sidor,the Bartender,in the camp of Scientists and on the basis of Liberty-not far from the building where Lucas sits

g
grigoruy 16.03.20

At the bar

M
MgVolkolak 16.03.20

In AMK fashion was left in the box at Arnie, nobody's stealing. And so in the bar and all the little lokam.

s
stalker7162534 16.03.20

at the bar...the bar... the bar...
And then you come to Bar 100 x-ray, open the coveted box, and there ... why not just imposed. While you will find what he put, three hours pass. All tired out from my favorite hiding place, will be putting your swag - is lying on the floor, or behind mesh in the back among cabanatan. :)

z
zOmbiRovany 16.03.20

And for what purpose are you interested in?Do you honestly want stalkers to steal the swag?

L
Loki D.S. 16.03.20

Do not hide, sell everything, if you have money is everything...

Remember hid 10 times Artifacts Medusa, hyih to end the game forgot about them)))

D
DronPilot 16.03.20

Greetings from 2018!))
Now, 8 years later, where are you hiding the swag?) (specify the Assembly where you are playing)
Continue with me.
Build - CoC 6.03 by stason174
Haven't kept - not found a suitable place under tincek of rucksack)