3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixxxxon 25.09.19 12:46 pm

Impressions of the game (Generation Zero)

Greetings to all! Interested in your opinions on the game, who managed to play. Due to the fact that I only have integrated video Intel hd Graphics 4000, I can not play, so let's tease ;)
40 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drongo414 25.09.19

Look at the streams on the game.

n
nixxxxon 25.09.19

Drongo414
Don't want spoilers to eat, you never know, we can the sky collapse on your head any GeForce RTX 2080 )))
Obzorchik byriku debano and well

j
jigadloff 25.09.19

nixxxxon
You can be jealous of: the feces of a dog and not a game! A boring errand with the universe, and even zabagovan!

P
Pirat13666 25.09.19

Terrible nonsense. Virtually no plot, all the houses are the same...the difference in the structures can be seen with difficulty. Interest at zero. Graphics muddy and soapy at maximum settings.
The floor of day killed on this stool.

S
StalkerShuha 25.09.19

Disappointment.
At last year's alpha test, the game looked promising. However, at the same level it left, including bugs and optimization. The game is partially rescues the coop, but not too long. For the first time requested a refund on steam. If in doubt, first check out the Repack, and then decide. Perhaps in the next few months developed the same fill and finished the game, but it's only a possibility, and obviously not in the near future. Urgent problems to solve, and it is bugs and not the best optimization.

A
Andrew Nash 25.09.19

Remember this game Venom. Codename: Outbreak 2001? No, this capodrise about Hobotov nothing to do with it, of course! Just when you talk about the crisis of ideas - I don't believe it! Just if I did a remake of Venom. Codename: Outbreak - that's just stupid to remake, at the same dviglo, with this card, I would teach another to swim, did coop up to 4-8 people or a tactical shooter, so you can command the bots - the game would explode in a good way a lot of perdaki.
BUT WHY, WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID??? GIVE THE MONEY FOR DEVELOPING THE GAME ME DOWNS! (The cry of the soul in the void)
If no one understood Generation Zero - worse than shit, worse even than what already can not be worse than worse than shit!!!
In the Vanishing of Ethan Carter, more content and more beautiful forest than in the ass cerebral palsy. Generation Point - very funny trolling from the developers, if you can call it that

X
X_ray_83 25.09.19

Andrew Nash
Venom. Codename: Outbreak 2001?
Stalker this is a remake ))

A
Andrew Nash 25.09.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
Stalker this is a remake ))
No. two different games

L
LPGS 25.09.19

Andrew Nash
you will have to get used to.there is a new generation with no brains in the head that eats everything that is served without struggling. the developers are focused on them. so nothing will change

A
Alsvet 25.09.19

Fierce shit... on a widescreen monitor with ultra preset is soap that within the hour, begin the eye to flow out, shooting is good but the graphics is a complete slag. 2K Monica feeling as 720p. Strongly recommend THIS play and even more to buy. Four enemies and one boss so much variety. The whole story in notes and there are no NPCs. The game experience is extremely negative.

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 25.09.19

Game remade simulator hunter on the same engine apex. Instead of deer and elk here robots. For me this topic is dull and uninteresting. Would be better if instead of robots people used, I would have written the plot is interesting, would give GG his story.
I thought the Incentive to buy, but not pay for that.

A
Andrew Nash 25.09.19

LPGS
It isn't necessary while I and 80% of the market my age live kaprizulya have to do is fit the game, not fierce thrash. Otherwise, they face the bankruptcy in the beginning or working on a construction site. The returns of this shit, the incentive, to prove my point. As the reviews everywhere (except the greedy of them!)

X
X_ray_83 25.09.19

Andrew Nash
The beginnings of a Stalker in Venom if all of the inventory to OpenWorld there just like in Stalker !
Only cannot swim and no tactics although there tactics were not very good, compared to the same RainbowSix 1999 release !

A
Andrew Nash 25.09.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
The beginnings of a Stalker in Venom if all of the inventory to OpenWorld there just like in Stalker !
It's not about beginnings, but about the story and fiction with aliens. In Stalker the story is completely different, so to say that Stalker is a remake of its technical predecessor, is not quite correct.
Two totally different games, two completely different stories, different mechanics!
RainbowSix 1999 issue of or Hidden and Dangerous 2 - could use one here in 2019, but alas - molded zackary about the empty card with the same robotami
PS: In Venome swim was possible

L
LPGS 25.09.19

Andrew Nash
come on to console himself. they probably will go bankrupt on you than on them, their 100% typed. for them the market is focused . today seeing what games come out, so take off your rose-colored glasses, you if 5% is typed and well, ended those days

A
Andrew Nash 25.09.19

LPGS wrote:
what games come out
And what out that the same Swedish punched the bottom? Partit? It is definitely better! Division 2, may be similar to generation bottom? No. Cool game out! Destiny, maybe similar to the Swedish taskbar? No. So what market is focused this dummy?! This zero about anything - content is not, and it's us release! You I trying to prove here? Zero objective ass for all generations of gamers
LPGS wrote:
over those days
Started rather. A Swedish vyser - just vyser! Stupid publishers and developers, just do not value their time

V
VioO 25.09.19

it is normal that the robots can see you through walls (the Church),agreda and shoot o_o this is a bug or so conceived ahah

n
nixxxxon 25.09.19

Well, You all make me so calm, thank you brothers! Another piece of good news that the game vyser, the rare case when I'm not upset that my computer is shit...

f
firmvare 25.09.19

Game mechanics very much,played many hours,unfortunately a lot of flaws in the game,but it's a great idea,it would be sane plot and a bunch of other buns,and developers for more money,I feel that the developers just did not have the budget to release the game what it should be,not what it is.
I hope to Refine it more.

T
The X-Files 25.09.19

VioO wrote:
it is normal that the robots can see you through walls (the Church),agreda and shoot o_o this is a bug or so conceived ahah
And the fact that robots like a zombie after death rise again no surprise? killed them all,until the next farm was cleaning the dead are resurrected.
----
Sensor Sekou from afar,smaller make a noise,even on the street if on the radar of theirs to stand up and it will detect from afar the moment and sitting can be as close as possible to the robots.