3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma Drovyanyh 16.03.20 07:01 pm

Insufficient funds to buy (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Have in gta online 10 billion, but when you try to remove the search or to pick up the car from Mors Mutual Insurance writes that there are insufficient funds for purchase.
57 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 16.03.20

The cheat will be less in the next.times

R
RiDDan71 16.03.20

Lol

H
HellmaN69 16.03.20

ArtMoney break chtoli?)

D
DessoLosseD 16.03.20

the next write-off money went )))))))))))

g
game.kirov2017 16.03.20

Put all the money in the Bank, I helped, but now to remove them from the Bank impossible. Otherwise the same story will be.

N
NonCheater 16.03.20

they strangely cleaned illegal earnings. I have in the Bank is 3bn, to pay for the service can't even put 20баксов at the expense of all rolls, then after a while all repeats. On the website writes that of the money 0 at all. Apparently cleaned they are crooked, but that do not clear. Need support to write, but the odd scary... Who did what?

P
ProroK77 16.03.20

In General, the same story. And on account and in the Bank drenalin dough (it is clear how everything is done, but otherwise it was impossible). So until yesterday everything was fine, but yesterday suddenly began to swim, saying that the bill is not paid and can not use certain services (call the mechanic, insurance Mors Mutual Insurance and similar stuff), to buy property, cars and so on, you can. What principle is clear to me, rocky hike back decided a little to punish people with ill-earned money, or really is a bug after the latest update. But here's how to fix it....this question

D
DEDGAMER 16.03.20

And I have everything working properly(payment mechanics,real estate,removing the stars of police Lester,repair of transport, etc),more than 100 billion counts,and on the website 2.147.483.647 billion$,it is necessary to constantly in cash was 0$.

N
NonCheater 16.03.20

While saving the removal of Lam from the account and put back, but it is strange that at the friend of money and all the rules. A bug with a mechanic, etc., the cartridges can be purchased in the rink, etc. after a while (an hour, maybe more) the bug appears again.

I think that Rockstar struggling with the dough illegally obtained, but through the ass. On the social club weird loot is displayed

J
John KILL 16.03.20

NonCheater
Under the level you have 0$
And when everything was fine, then all of the money you have displayed there!

When there is money on hand, it is impossible to restore cars through Mors Mutual Insurance, you can not remove the search, hide, etc. call Lester, Mechanic meets, During startup, the mission could not be procured.
But cars, houses, bunkers you can buy!
When you throw all the money in a Bank account, start to work all of these functions, but the mechanic is not working. And if you earn money, and they you have on hand, all again won't work! The solution to that, is the normal way?????

G
God Velikiy 16.03.20

nick_ks2
In General, there is a way to solve the problem forever? Or have the cash to do it all?

And I understand only cheaters that?

or reset to wait and perkasa?

D
DEDGAMER 16.03.20

Guys try to reset the cash in the Bank,then sell some expensive car for 2 Leman and reload the game,it can help,but I have everything working honestly,the website is also 0$ is displayed,and the robberies already 2.147.483.647$ before I got in the bunker and in the motorcycle club could not buy the goods,only to steal,now all safely bought,good luck.

N
NonCheater 16.03.20

I do not understand, it is necessary to reduce the amount to a certain limit, to make them work?

_
_Sey_ 16.03.20

Same garbage, the loot is all in the Bank, and the mechanics can not cause...

No mechanic is bad (((

1. To transfer all the money in the Bank from the personal account.
2. To purchase a new home to replace the garage or house that is already there.
3. In the garage you will need to move the car in any place.
4. To open the garage, press M(interaction Menu) then check if the function Request personal vehicle (must be so - you are far from the road).
5. If done correctly, this method fixes the bug.

I did, but with 3 times

G
God Velikiy 16.03.20

_Sey_
Corrects in what sense, I again threw in cash,$ 500 laster unavailable again

D
DEDGAMER 16.03.20

Try another way:
1. Find a ATM.
2. Remove as much dough (in ATM you can withdraw 10 million, not 1)
3. Put them back now through the Internet maze Bank(the ATM all at once not put)
And all good luck.

_
_Sey_ 16.03.20

So far, so cash on hand should not be!

G
God Velikiy 16.03.20

_Sey_
Yet, how can I pay the mechanics and for komunalne services - it is very uncomfortable! And how much will it yet?

C
CHADREX 16.03.20

DEDGAMER
Communal works after that?

D
DEDGAMER 16.03.20

CHADREX
I don't know works for you communal?,I'm already on the 2nd day of sorted out,after the update,I don't know why you have still some problems.