3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma Drovyanyh 16.03.20 07:01 pm

Insufficient funds to buy (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Have in gta online 10 billion, but when you try to remove the search or to pick up the car from Mors Mutual Insurance writes that there are insufficient funds for purchase.
57 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 16.03.20

You have it works?,for me no need to worry,if at least 20$ in cash is not working anything good ATM right at the door of the office.

R
RUVCAN 16.03.20

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!
Found a solution, put the cash in an account, Rob a store, translate again all at the expense of (possibly will work without the robbery but I did so) go and pay for a ride on a roller coaster or the Ferris wheel as soon as you pay you will write off the money from the account for utilities and for the mechanic's... in a minute everything starts to work normally! And needs no any troubles with the purchases of houses, etc...

J
John KILL 16.03.20

RUVCAN
well done you, but if the money again to again supposedly insufficient funds!

N
NonCheater 16.03.20

I think these are all shamanic rituals will not help. clearly the problem is to cheat money with it is wound a specific way. I have two Akka with stranded attendants have this bug, and the account where nothing is spinning - is working properly. Obviously something Rockstar burned, maybe not to ban, and made such a vague sentence. Support don't go 10 billion in the account say what they say money does not work, and the torment takes over.

P
ProroK77 16.03.20

RUVCAN
bro, you didn't account for the fact that you can't rasplatitsya for roller coaster cash, after the robbery of the store once the money is in the pocket and throw the bug is activated

NonCheater
actually, I thought the game for so many years, and they are all fighting with cheaters, nah they need it?) Scored for a long time, now people, as well as clocked 2 billion, twist them to 200 mil (I think, for a comfortable stay until sunset GTA online will suffice) and all

n
nick_ks 16.03.20

NonCheaterДело not to cheat money , but in their quantity , as I said , the number should not exceed 2.147.483.647. the maximum number of 32-bit data type , they switched from x64 to x32 , and in theory if you were spinning it works fine , then most of the above amounts you wouldn't cheat , why they changed the system of the account of money and cut the maximum amount is unclear , perhaps to punish chigarov , or any other purpose.But so far not as important as , and what they did , rather than how to fix it now.

_
_Sey_ 16.03.20

I have everything working except the taxi), cash 0, and the mechanic, communal, Lamar, Lester, etc.

Just don't keep the cash

G
God Velikiy 16.03.20

nick_ks
In theory, if I 15 billion 1 billion loot later I'll be working?

D
DEDGAMER 16.03.20

Has anyone tried to reduce the amount of at least 2 billion or less?Operate all functions if the cash in your pocket?

n
nick_ks 16.03.20

God Velikiy
I already wrote that on the second character to buy the most houses with garages for 10 persons , office with garages for 60 seats(in total) , and all this to fill Delyxo'mi ,to buy equipment Pegasus (only very expensive) , hangars , bunkers , bases , score it's all related equipment. I'm so in 30 minutes 800 million threw . Then odoleesh character and the new . The way is long , but if no privatcy to withdraw money from the balance then the only way.

God Velikiy
In theory , if you pull up to 2 billion then it should work , one of the other 3.5 billion , the 10 (was 11) , but another friend a little less than 100 million , and another only 600 million , and the two of them, everything works without problems.

G
God Velikiy 16.03.20

If anyone finds a cheat to reduce the money RV link

Guys I have komunalku grandmother took the mechanic is also not working and not asking for new money, what to do? In cash 0. How much is 1 day game real-time goes?

n
nick_ks 16.03.20

I came up with another method , too, is associated with the second character. Go to the ATM , and 10 million excess spread amount (in cash) , the character is not udolyat , since the money will simply return to the Bank and get that all in vain (method fit only if you have the money is not too much (up to 10 billion for example) , otherwise sooooo long )

G
God Velikiy 16.03.20

Is it possible for 10 million there is only 1 million?

n
nick_ks 16.03.20

God Velikiy
In the ATM (not the phone) for 10 , and to do it in mnooooogo times faster and more comfortable , come to a strip club (the Shoe on the map) there is an ATM , be , you go to the ATM , choose to remove , And note the mouse Navidi on 10.000.000 once , then press enter , and then stupidly push enter nothing more , except that the mouse don't move from this spot.
PS I did it all at a strip club because there myzyka plays in the background :D

G
God Velikiy 16.03.20

nick_ks
Well, even if 10 million that is 1.5 to taps on the inter I((. I'm afraid my inter will not stand

n
nick_ks 16.03.20

My inter survived ))))ooh, the hours used for this , but as normalni Mace in the Bank , and everything works, even with cash . Plus the money did not disappear , they are and even if you suddenly 2.144 billion I'll spend , I can get the second character.

the amount of the Bank account with the accounts of Mace in the Bank match , and payment for the restoration occurs even if you have the cash. The result : the money should be reduced to the amount which is written in the Mace Bank , and it works even with cash.

G
God Velikiy 16.03.20

Guys found a solution but it will cost you money, reduction the amount really helps and everything starts to work if you want to save money then here's a group that will help you https://vk.com/lemtop

R
Romancka.02 16.03.20

Roma Wood
Try this:
1. Move all funds from the cash in the Bank (full)
2. Create or go to a new character
3. Send this character the money to the Bank there are not more than 2 mlrda
4. Go to the old Persian and throw it to him all the money from the Bank in cash (I REPEAT! NO MORE THAN 2 MLRDA!)
I'm not sure 100% probability of solving the problem this way, but there is a chance that it'll get better

N
NonCheater 16.03.20

In General, the solution to the problem was found, thanks nick_ks who wrote the above about a 32 bit variable to record the money on the servers, once everything became clear. Rockstar have engaged in optimization of resources and reduced amount of data by changing the variable.
Do the following:
1) Create a Persian new log them
2) Remove the new Persian Bank so much money to the account (in the Bank) have no more than 2bn dollars
3) Go for the main Persian and play an hour or two
4) Next will be all the payment komunalke and running machine.

I have all my work. Mechanic, purchase of raw materials business, orders Lester and NPC etc., but the site of the social club is still the total amount of money shows 0, although the cash and Bank about 1 billion, so expect new problems associated with the cheat. But while you could live.

Thanks again nick_ks for useful information.

m
marktiger98 16.03.20

nick_ks
On my keyboard there is a mode zadrachivaniya one button, I turned on enter and went for a walk