3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valeryf76 25.09.19 12:47 pm

Frequent poured from a mistake (Generation Zero)

Trying to play, but poured with the error I'm bored. Play at the minimum salary, updated video drivers, extra applications in Windows was swap out. What error ochem and neither whodat when and where and after how many time it will happen!
In not those write that many so maybe someone knows how to solve this problem!
41 Comments
Sort by:
a
atmaROZ 25.09.19

valeryf76
I, too, crashes constantly, and they subsequently increased to the state of the to play.
After the missions throws to the far AutoSave in the middle of nowhere, open locations (they are marked) on the map disappear. Ugra itself is poor, stupidly implemented, and in fact poor, unfairly eats resources, instead of giving only problem with prohozdenie, the system saves roundnose to play in the open world.
In short, developers carve for such optimization.

A
Argonec124 25.09.19

Yes, the game crashes enough, but something you prematurely give up the game just came out, like in any other game after release is a bunch of patches, especially aimed at scale and online. wait until Monday and will fall one by one. just an interesting question that you have for firewood, that the game you lag, bad optimization? I'm on ultra in FHD play, I have stable 40-50 FPS. even during active fighting drops to 35 and then not always. by the way, the game is very addictive (but if you play in the company, one they'll die of boredom) and if you have not completed 1 island (which is considered as a preparatory work for the review) then of course you are all bad, most tsimus further, there robots much larger and more diverse, and more interesting locations. I now have bolshiness causes what happens next, as with the opening of new territories there is a new weapon and equipment. Guys, let's just say before you just head had hung up, theirs also a game about a hunter, on the same engine the same at the beginning, begowala with terrible force, for now it is the best masterpiece in its kind. so bear with me and you will be happy, and enjoy her COMPANY of friends, the difference is very noticeable, there that there is something, and there's enough fun, except of course the problems with the saves ))

A
Argonec124 25.09.19

valeryf76
A computer that is?

g
gekans 25.09.19

never flew , repak from hatab . True, some quests can't finish .

J
J. Boby 25.09.19

The game crashes, the mouse was corrected, everything works (steam)

v
valeryf76 25.09.19

Argonec124
win 7
RAM 5
Q9555 2.83 GHz
GTX 645
The computer is not ice, but the last game was drawn without any problems: Far Cry New Dawn, Desolate, Metro Exodus.

v
valeryf76 25.09.19

I read that cast can overheat, you need a program monitoring temperature display to watch not overheating, but I personally have a miscarriage maybe one minute or 40 minutes later to be.

A
Argonec124 25.09.19

valeryf76
When overheated, usually the computer dies, not the game. but the operatives you accurately enough. and I think to do with it, since my brother and I system is similar but the operatives he has 8G and a weak power supply, and had the same problem. and the game very often crashes due to the change of the crosshair ( on penetrating vid - sure) on the IR and night vision problems were not observed.

v
valeryf76 25.09.19

Argonec124
Not Valitov during aim one, the thing is that after the cast are so well cast and no. But the power supply I have is 500w, and since the old days, weighs 3 kg)), when they took him vouched.
On account of the operatives know little, but pritentsy the last games was not and also before starting the game I prog operatives free.
My personal opinion: playing zatochena on a cool iron, and let the rest muciaccia. Already had these games for which the hardware upgrade is necessary.

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

I have in the first days after release was a departure,then the mouse is off) then came the patch and everything was fine,the game at top speed PSD.120+ fps. wines 10 license.
But the other trouble with the game. After two hours of play,generally run longer. 8 GB of RAM, 1050ти, 7700 percent. win 7 pirate. Err on Windows. but he even did not want to put 10ку.

T
The X-Files 25.09.19

Yeah, my first time playing this game confusing,all would be fine but randomly freeze the game zadolbali,play, play and hop, at any time, even during combat, the game may hang tightly, to have the game closed through task Manager.
And the graphics were downgraded and once again not been through the boxes still randomly freezes the game.
Liturgical well, the patches probably drive up in a timely manner, and we are pirates, nothing breaks off,you have to suffer.
Herod,would have taken run-in engine of the game even on Deriks 9, but worked-would the game normally,no need to show off and make the game on your shlachny,not run-and then blame the players for their crappy hardware and crooked wood.

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

The X-Files
so what's the problem? buy and play normally.you and patches, and renewal and happiness.and so, running around on the pirates ,more and complain.I suppose also the co-op doesn't work there.

T
The X-Files 25.09.19

Gwyn-bleid
Buy let the game finished before sanity will correct most of the problems and will be taking, and according to rumors, the developer is not interested in support, so it makes sense to buy it now?

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

The X-Files
Interesting in your policy) You go to steam,read that developed writing. On the contrary they have a lot of plans,a lot of shortcomings and errors corrected. The game just came out. On any of its platforms will be.

T
The X-Files 25.09.19

Gwyn-bleid
I know all these plans of theirs Napoleonic reminiscent of recent project Mass Effect: Andromeda, papaccio sympathetic, and announced that they will no longer support the project as a whole, only online.
So here,this game patch you need and how to remove Mass Effect: Andromeda sales and fully to finish,damn it, and a hundred patches most of the stocks are not correct.

s
starcs777 25.09.19

Problem with crashes SOLVED.
As always saved the old video driver version 350.12 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
On new drivers at the right time was the departure.
On the old driver normal flight departures were observed.

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

The X-Files
How can you criticize the game you downloaded from torrent? We are here with friends normally play.the crashes stopped.Already found a bunch of Golden guns. almost went around the whole map and regulations.The game is beginning to pall. At the moment the weak point of the game is boring gameplay.

T
The X-Files 25.09.19

starcs777
driver new in other games of hemorrhoids people have and you're right about wood but partially and crashes and freezes randomly is not very dependent on video drivers, they will still be at the primary location and all, but the deeper you penetrate into the territory of Sweden, however they are less and less become.
Gwyn-bleid
Interesting theory,why is it I can't criticize the game as a whole? and what a difference a pirate or litsuha? if the celebrant is not optimized curve games own engine.
Remember the game Rage with the graphics engine, id Tech 5 as in the game was the constant loading of textures.
Yes, I also have less and less began to occur unresponsiveness of the game when the penetration deeper and deeper into the territory of Sweden.
Also nakovyryat gold trunks with gold skirts a lot,the only thing that I can not understand edrena root where to dig up a large-caliber rifle,the ammo under it and caught the shaft of the rifle to have the gold sight dug for her.
While the game is still not tired but tired of constantly scour the houses and cars, little if Locke is still here and there but if the whole village, beating a couple of houses just go on ammo is no place to put equipment and small arms very ,very much, if the cartridges fit to all similar trunks,and each trunk needs its almost out of ammo,and more ammo and all sorts under one hummingbirds.

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

The X-Files
Well, he's one of the downsides of pirates. would license,I used those winged BMG 50 caliber.I have two with 4 crowns. can you tell where to find.

s
skorpor . 25.09.19

I was the last time you threw during the battle, someone tried to join when he came to me again ALL is lost, an empty inventory.