3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valeryf76 25.09.19 12:47 pm

Frequent poured from a mistake (Generation Zero)

Trying to play, but poured with the error I'm bored. Play at the minimum salary, updated video drivers, extra applications in Windows was swap out. What error ochem and neither whodat when and where and after how many time it will happen!
In not those write that many so maybe someone knows how to solve this problem!
41 Comments
Sort by:
s
skorpor . 25.09.19

Gwyn-bleid
prompt the pancreas.

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

skorpor .

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

skorpor .

T
The X-Files 25.09.19

Gwyn-bleid
Thanks for the informative tip on the trunk,and rummaged to look for her on a tip in the bunker under the Airport and there without taking jobs not to get.
And Yes, it turns out this trunk to be taken to the job Lone wolf and I didn't take it, so took it and did the job it turns out in absentia.
Still scenic all bins in the plot on the map to see it would be desirable if possible )))
Please tell me what is the maximum level in the game?
stuffed 30ый level and all,no longer growing, and I understand you need to swing a certain specialization, the entire thread is just a little levels, and I karaskel at all branch points and there is no damage as such and lives,then I made a blunder of course but the replay won't until the patch will not be released.

g
gekans 25.09.19

The Vintorez in-goal , this would be a Golden find , even fire would be .

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

gekans
Vintorez in the game. If you mean BMG? the Golden version of her in the game. EXACTLY.

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

The X-Files
I have 24 level.I believe the most important thing to inject additional rows in the inventory, endurance, running and breaking locks.the rest is at your discretion.

T
The X-Files 25.09.19

Gwyn-bleid
I'm in a group in the VC yet read this:
-The skill "armor Damage" (Damage Armor) does not work correctly.
- The skill "Quick feet" (Steady Feet) is not working correctly.
-The skill to "Spend wisely" (Make'em Count) is not accurate enough description, and applies only to fire single shots from the assault rifles (Assault Rifles) and SMGS (SMGs). Skill does NOT work with pistols (handguns) or the rifles (rifles).
PS:It is so to say a small part of schools about what the developers already know and will be partially correct, or to revise or delete and do another.
-
There on the island map with the new patch, if you will, I hope ,will connect the roads are private and there will be new locations,although much movement on the boat on the island could be done immediately.

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

The X-Files
a few days ago developed, wrote I make the patch on more than 200 bug fixes.but about the island's early to say yet.there is no building there. it's all drawn and rendered to be. lot of time need to spend on this. proceeds from the game yet don't justify their hopes. I don't think they will launch a location yet. possible that the game dies altogether.

T
The X-Files 25.09.19

Gwyn-bleid
The patch came out and Repack has been updated BUT now the game crashes at the beginning of a new game after the prologue without the patch it at least worked and the patch does not want to,when you start the game black screen then crash when starting a new game.
Wait patch (

V
Vlad_Cepesh 25.09.19

I have valaska overheats from her after new things all got worse took it because it's not worth it...

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

The X-Files
Yes it is kapets what else. I have with the game everything is OK. But the other game broke.(NOW SANDS PLAY.

T
The X-Files 25.09.19

Gwyn-bleid
The April patch apparently sharpened by windows10 who have windows 7/8 suck tuna,the pirates at least can previous release to swing and licorice even roll back cannot ostensibly ago.
Itemsss another month of a new patch correcting the shoals of the April patch,the main thing to believe and hope that with a presidential election the game will be candy.

G
Gwyn-bleid 25.09.19

The X-Files
Yes, the game had already all Saipem))

P
Pripoy 25.09.19

My game crashes every 10-20 minutes, then restart and it leaves in 5 minutes, restart and fly in a minute, and again, and.... she did not run )). Helped reboot. In short, something similar was observed in other games that I just didn't and a lot of tests, but in the end, I'm not going to paint the search, stumbled upon a system error log (the Windows System) is constantly telling you that the reset condition of CPU and at that moment the departure, strange, OCCT and Prime with Memtest chased and nothing. In General, the system of dispersed and forgotten power-saving function to off in the BIOS, I the problem was corrected and has ceased to fly. And the second point, specifically this game, she doesn't like when the game twist graphics settings, sometimes krasnitsa immediately or after a few moments, here or the map is not drawn or a bug of the engine, I don't know, I remember with the first Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl since the first patches is observed.

4Anubis4 01.06.21

tell me the solution to the problem! Yesterday I played on the ultras - everything was perfect, today I go into the game, it gives out a stable 16 fps. everything lags, I can not go into the inventory and open the map, immediately throws it out of the game ..
changed the settings to a minimum, the problem did not dare as it was 16 fps and remained ...

E
Ekaterinovich 31.08.21

4Anubis4
Yes, I faced the same problem! I played, everything was normal, but the next day - I start it, and even when loading it terribly slows down ... You have not figured out this problem?

e
ebatel_molini 26.03.22

How to solve crap with frametime? in the morning everything was fine (40-70FPS) and now FPS became 3-6 and frametime from 260 to infinity

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 05.10.22

at the time of 09/23/2022 - DEPARTURES are not corrected by the developer. They appeared even more in the game. Now from the killed first robot - the game catches crash and crash.

P
Pavel Rally 05.10.22

DarkNezias_Gebeine Works
stably for me, for the sake of experiment, set graphics settings to low except for resolution, close all unnecessary programs, disable antivirus, disconnect everything unnecessary from USB, do a clean reinstall of Windows 10 (21H2).