3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niko71790 16.03.20 07:06 pm

Quest \"videos\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually on the quest question - how to find the monster or where to find the keys to the locked doors to continue on the trail to walk.
42 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrowBY 16.03.20

I join issue

e
emporio2866 16.03.20

Dudes, I will soon lay out the passage and be able to pass. Patience is power

A
Andrey Pepoev 16.03.20

explore the cave/lair (there will be a conversation about the key) after a swim in the underwater cave there is the key from the main house, in the house diary, read then go to Einar's(ask, do not kill!!!), he talks about Fang which he blamed Marquage, pick up the Fang belong. will the curse is broken

Z
Zozik10 16.03.20

After killing Einar: the quest can be completed by feeding Marquage his meat

c
cherviktorita 16.03.20

Zozik10
his meat and where to find that? :( Einar killed... With Morkarla no meat is not falling, already 3 times he was killed.

UPD: I watched the video walkthrough. I did not pick up meat after the first meeting with him. The place now is nothing. If he could just give the liver of the beast? O_o

A
Aleksey Lozhkov 16.03.20

here

0key 16.03.20

Actually, the question on account of the denouement of the quest
Spoilerly to break the curse, to award and release of Marquage - it will have any influence on the further events in the game world?

893 16.03.20

SPOILER
If you kill the bandits and simply take cursed Fang the line of the spell does not appear in the jobs list and the werewolf Give it a Fang Tordera and also no lines after killing to receive the award at the lender there is one, when doing right lift the curse and choose the first reward, he goes, you can kill him, just attack and receive the award of the priestesses or something like that :)

G
Gerald_Vedmak 16.03.20

POMOGITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in short I fell in some pit. in the well Tom cave in a cave the corpse the corpse is the key but the door's locked on the Rouge. how to get out??!!!! pliz help

G
Gerald_Vedmak 16.03.20

all got some :D

M
Mihail Bulatov 16.03.20

Killed all the bandits, including the leader and took the double-dip from the leader of the gang and priestesses)
PS:the Robbers killed after the first mention of the horn(in the dialogue), the leader(werewolf) - gave the horn, reminding him of the award, and after his stupidly killed, and appears to take money from prostitutes.

s
semferot48 16.03.20

where these robbers

D
DollaR1993228 16.03.20

Che do ? I killed styles with claw,and took no meat. Does the quest not work ?

F
Fedozzi 16.03.20

I understand Einar and thordar it is one and the same person?)

T
Tautatis 16.03.20

damn my stupid it falls apart there are no lines(( I'm 2 hours pereprohodil....Fang took he brought in a cave agrisa I currencies and nothing..just from the loot lying around and all...who faced?

C
ComeOnluMi 16.03.20

And I have this quest has bagnola, Fang is, and to give can not eat, thank you, I'm not stupid and I have a license)))

C
ComeOnluMi 16.03.20

True, the time I lost a lot of TT, as six of the patches could not fix? Oh, those poles...

T
Tautatis 16.03.20

ComeOnluMi
since you passed this quest? I, too, Fang can not give I just have no-one to blow(( he crumbles and everything(( only the guts of it((

v
vasich1 16.03.20

Tautatis
if you can't give the Fang,it looks like you have a bug. the werewolf falls apart or disappears,when he said good-bye. ie, you first have to give it a Fang or be fed meat.
by the way the reward of the leader so myself! it is better to give him his due,that is to kill the reptile.

P
PlatinumPNZ 16.03.20

in General, I can't find in the cave the body of the bandit with the key to the door in the house. Where is it located?