3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niko71790 16.03.20 07:06 pm

Quest \"videos\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually on the quest question - how to find the monster or where to find the keys to the locked doors to continue on the trail to walk.
42 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagles 26.09.21

Trololeibys
The same garbage, I wonder, in a year, did anyone find a solution to this bug, or is it just the two of us?
I even turned on the witcher's instinct on the mini-map in the settings, two marks are lit, as I understand it, one is a hole in the upper cave, and the second, just this pile of bones, and the hole is active and even the yellow one evokes Geralt's words about the cave above, and the pile is not active. I wonder if, through the console, add a key to a room in a residential building and open it, will the quest go further?

M
Murat1997 25.01.22

I look at the task, everything has been completed except for the conversation in the storage, I came, I ask her, like I still have questions about the volkolak, she says which ones, and he immediately says goodbye, although I already approached her and she gave me a reward, but in the task the quest itself is not completed, what to do?