3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legat Marks 16.03.20 08:09 pm

Books universe of Metro 2033 (Metro 2033)

In discussing this topic the books in this series. A similar theme Stalker theme books. Maybe these topics, but they are not very debated.
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
sexrs 16.03.20

Here is a link to the book http://smallweb.ru/library/dmitrij_gluhovskij/dmitrij_gluhovskij--metro_2033.chm

F
FIRING 16.03.20

boring post-nuclear Glukhovsky whining about the fact that people are monsters , and monsters more than people , that's the whole point .

s
sexrs 16.03.20

well, it's not for everybody!!! you can't evaluate what you don't like!!!

F
FIRING 16.03.20

it's not even what you like or not . Glukhovsky wrote a really boring and disgusting humanity , only the chosen one can smell the essence , not a community , not a group , namely the election , and that , up to a point .

B
Breezy. 16.03.20

Read it, but not the whole truth for everybody.

s
sexrs 16.03.20

What kind of people are you then? Want read, do not want, do not read!

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 16.03.20

You personally read books?

T
Twin Frozr 16.03.20

I read Metro 2033 and 2034.
The books are completely different, and honestly say the sequel failed to repeat the success of the original, apparently Glukhovsky decided to increase sales at the expense of a female audience.

s
sexrs 16.03.20

Pai Cheng-Tien
You personally read books?

What difference does it make?

F
FIRING 16.03.20

domain ! I understand that you expect only praise one of his books ! nipiga not wait , the book is mediocre and the essence disappoint , and the American approach sho came other and you will be happy , all this bullshit , don't like the decadence and genocide to all of humanity . blame nadot these new saviors of mutants , ETOGES what you have to be a moron to understand that their contact brings horror and death , how many more have to die , well of these newly have not thought through a new approach , new tactics and strategy , but no , Glukhovsky went on the stupid path , only selected , this angelski approach is not for us , let him save them one a thread hero of the skunk stink .
owner for the felling of Babos and no more , especially the second.

m
makselo 16.03.20

The book-super. Are reading now. Then I'll play.

y
yuri_gamaliy 16.03.20

Series good course, I personally read in my free time have probably read about 10kA the most interesting is that each book is special and unique as the author says :)

n
number 9 large 16.03.20

Developed a series of books, Metro PR))

C
CIMAK 16.03.20

.Enemy.[SEXY AND I KNOW IT]
If you are tired of advertising can put this mod http://www.playground.ru/files/29873/

n
number 9 large 16.03.20

CIMAK
you can put this mod
That's more like it!)

A
Amedomaru 16.03.20

I read Peter (for it would I did, the story akuenny)))) and the Marble Paradise also nothing-book)

B
Buhoy kotE 16.03.20

M
Matrosische 16.03.20

[...]
and here's another)

w
we get what we deserve 16.03.20

Read sometimes. A European author on the shelf gathering dust, because not mastered. Painfully tedious.

Almost all read

B
BioGen 16.03.20

I read at the moment, the background of the Metro (About a Miller, a hunter and their guards in the beginning) Metro 2033 and currently reading Metro 2034. My question is, is it worth it to read stories from other authors in parallel from the second book, or is it better now to read to the end, what would you advise?