3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 16.03.20 08:11 pm

Quest \"High stakes\" Can neither be hack points in the game \"Quint\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quest: High stakes
The first opponent, Bernard Tlpe
Just not really to win the tournament in Novigrad... the enemy of the best cards he stupidly throws the spies and then goes cards for 15 points... or a script which, as in the first part in poker?

Help urgently needed!
41 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheKep 16.03.20

Rampertumskin
stuffed to help you and maps frost\showers\of fog

g
gerasader 16.03.20

TheKep
won't get very far with this team.
Rampertumskin
Must be a Scarecrow and a map that returns any card from the previous round. I advise you to take Foltesta with inner sun. and maps and make a deck of its very strong cards. Throw the weather in the end that all his damage is gone.

R
Razor12345 16.03.20

all this crap Quint - only job log clogs! if poker was to suffer it too long and dreary! if I wanted to play Munchkin, I would be played separately and in the normal version and not in this HS! expect scripts\cheats or something thread

F
Furyhunter 16.03.20

on the quest you do not have to win there next quest will go to Rob

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 16.03.20

Razor12345
Someone couldn't Quint?)

H
Hireidan 16.03.20

as freaked out with this task, this, because the opponents went all right, unlike me (the deck was planned specifically for the opponent and all the hours of hemorrhoids with the quest is too) in the end, everything is relatively simple, not always for why the scheme works:
looking for 4 byte value of your points and weed out until, until there are 2 pieces.
then change (say 150) and freeze the value, put the card on the table and fold - in 90% of cases you win.
If you want to win in the next round, then the defrost value, to make a move when he's in the 2 times you move, change and freeze, and make a move with the ball. The idea is all.

N
Nohchik1ant 16.03.20

Razor12345
don't know why Quint didn't like,but I really like the game.Especially to play with strong opponents.

Spoilered I have used in the revenge of the developers, I would have released the game in Quint online on phones.

M
Mattackushi 16.03.20

Rampertumskin
Collect all unique cards in Velenje,Novigrad,Skellige.After that you can post without problems.
I myself like 20 times rebooted and was not able to win, because went to play at a minimum.And so the quest still will.

R
Razor12345 16.03.20

bacmag921
dreary and tedious with this Quintum to run everywhere to look for maps, for what? then again to play? it there are already quests a lot)

R
Rampertumskin 16.03.20

All right 1 guy then put the script on the glasses) look under cheats.
PS Won the tournament))

N
Naylus7 16.03.20

Rampertumskin
And what reward is given?

O
Odna4o 16.03.20

Naylus7
for each defeated by the hero, and reward 9000
Spoiler(shareware) you can try to find them, as they have stolen, will award 4500

N
Naylus7 16.03.20

Thank you

i
ilya1iz2 16.03.20

Also really soared with this task,but with the first opponent is more or less passed,the times from the 3rd won,but with Saha,it was great!, times with probably only 10th passed it,and then it was very simple,elf the second time win(would have won first,just a bit stupid),and the final was held from 2-3 times.

d
dimitri439 16.03.20

And where further to look? searched squinting, found a hint to the balcony, and then sees nothing...

j
jonik waster 16.03.20

dimitri439
As you come to the balcony, go all the way to the right, on a support of a balcony on the outside will see a bolt from a crossbow, and attached to it a rope, so the tooltip)

S
Someone 16.03.20

I have problems with the search of the crime scene was more than a tournament. All right, you just need a lot of play and collect mega-deck, then no problems at all.

d
dimitri439 16.03.20

jonik waster
Thank you! Found)

A
Alaks 16.03.20

I have the first opponent was the most difficult, rebooted seven times, with the second a couple of times, rebooted, 3rd and 4th the first time viigral.

_
_Str75_ 16.03.20

Rampertumskin
The deck should have a few scarecrows and a couple of executions. And more cards that pull out from the rebound. Beat him in 3 attempts.
And should come after all the quests, when you beat all those possible and gather sensible deck