3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next Page 16.03.20 08:20 pm

The discussion of optimizing the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

As this time things are optimized for sharing your opinions.
96 Comments
Sort by:
D
Docent5960 16.03.20

a1r1t1u1r1
And videos this forum is where the guy plays on a weak computer with video card memory GB without any freezes

l
lock10100 16.03.20

Steve Taller
Don't even know I have a D2 video is no longer ate (well, about AoM is better to remain silent,right).What can I say,even the first part was not so exactly like this.
At least in comparison with other games,for optimization which are developed especially do not bother,I guess (and if you remember some of the Arkham Knight" and the current AOM,the General like the spit),this game looks great in flight.

A
AlexeyMAP 16.03.20

I dunno why but the game constantly falls off of the chart exhibited the highest + 1920*1080 - for some strange gogno!

resolution Monica does not change - settings are also high BUT in the game picture as if on minimum chase..
reconfiguring does not help.. play for a while again, like becoming chotko!
clean Windows 7/64 + Drava fresh..
GA-F2A68HM-DS2 FM2+ / AMD Athlon X4 860K / 16GB DDR3L‑1600 Crucial / MSI GTX1050Ti 4Gb / 2Tb HDD

d
deleted user azaza 16.03.20

the three RAM will zvezdoy even.

B
BODOLA7 16.03.20

G4560+GTX970

l
lookaway 16.03.20

grafon not gone far from the first part.
textures are all the same soap (do not tell me about ultra Pak. there are games with excellent teksturkami, not eating 8 GB of VRAM), the ambient still there like it's 2007.
the only thing that pleased, it's light. it is made adequately. in places where it is. enter the cavern and greetings from the 90s.
and when you wrap are above average, it already says that only the range changes one or the other, not the quality.
play on high. 60 fps available. antialiasing fxaa only put, because taa lathers terribly. and msaa via the driver is not rolled.
the ultra is not put, because in some lokah goes below 60, that's not ice.
1060 giraffe, i5 4590

Spoilerphobe, after the Witcher at max speed with its fields and woods everything is somehow pathetic.

R
Rim Nizmutdinov 16.03.20

People problem tell me how to solve the GPU will not respond to further commands - most likely by the fact that the requested application passed invalid command video card ASUS 780Ti is not heated! Constant crashes!

S
SuperFPSBoost 16.03.20

Guys,are there any optimization suggestions in the form of changes in the parameters not in the game ,and in the root folder,the bowels of the computer, or My Documents, and that stepuhi iron is not enough, but playing at 50-60 fps you want to) Here's the hardware : GTX Geforce 550 ti (1Gb) intel i3-4130 3.40 GHz, 4 Gb RAM, of course, not all of the iron, especially since this is not the ball, so izvenyayus.

G
GGlich 16.03.20

I vidyuhi gtx660 ti intel core i5 3570K cpu but I can not run,using dxcpl started,but a video card does not see,sees some kind of software adapter with 256 MB memory,help good people,please

K
Konstantin Fillipov 16.03.20

Everything is normal with the optimization

T
The_apathy 16.03.20

Spoiler
Spoiler
Here on these ancient settings 7970 great pulls, I think. In Minas ITIL and kirit Ungol below 50 fps was not observed. In the second act in the forest, the Kärnan already began to sink up to 30, but still remains playable. Good optimization, I think.

D
DEDGAMER 16.03.20

Normally draws 55-65фпс.

I
IAmASuperstar 16.03.20

Who was faced with the fact that the sound in the game is very accelerated. And the cutscene too.

b
black2283 16.03.20

TastyMan
On the computer in the audio settings to set a different quality of sound in the toolbar "Realtek HD" default – 16bit, 48kHz

M
Mandalorian 16.03.20

a little AC2 on optimization reminded....then I'll zero in on the wrong....it rolls to the wall instead of jump....it gets stuck on the corners of the roofs...

P
Palych Rokov 25.02.22

In terms of optimization, the game is completely fine, but for ultra settings in 4k with hd textures, a 2080-level card was already required, new older generation cards pull it without any problems at all