3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snake211 17.03.20 01:23 pm

The KV-5 or Lowe which is better? (World of Tanks)

KV-5 armor and better speed,but at the Lowe armor and damage
203 Comments
Sort by:
P
Price161rus 17.03.20

Celt obekta fixed,now he is a real killer!(((

s
snake211 17.03.20

Lion fight brings 54 000

T
Tarasmisj 17.03.20

Celt
M4A3E8 Sherman
M6A2E1 tier 8 premium.

S
ShefArdMM 17.03.20

but anything is better Maseva LVL 8
0_0 get Out of soton!!!

P
PitBulych 17.03.20

I don't know guys better tank to farm than the kV-5 no mine))70000 low,and it was 95 once))

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar [neko- 17.03.20

Lion ^^

1372809 17.03.20

KV 5 and KV is better 13!

S
ShamomahS 17.03.20

KV-5 (if you know where to hit) - you can easily make. For 3 shots.
pix.PlayGround.ru
It depends on whom, but with the KV-5 is not real it from three to make. Although, you wrote about the T34 as I understand it?

S
ShamomahS 17.03.20

To Celt
How did you decide to buy this tank?! =)
So, test server =)

To me the Object 704 had set fire to a KV-5 on Prokhorovka from the other end of the alley.
He, too, set fire to it, it's all quiet podkralsja back =)

I went today to the server and I got a message that there is something about a receipt and 5 packs of chocolate, 5 boxes of Sola, 5 pieces doppelte. This is the type that? OO I didn't order anything, it's for the house or what? =))

P
PitBulych 17.03.20

che you are all,and??????????????Yes он6 monster armor,but the grandmother brings I e*u,a person who doesn't believe about 70000 EPT,you should take it and find out EPT,doubting Thomas,with premama как4 at least 70000))))trust EPT

P
PitBulych 17.03.20

you fucking think what they're talking about,it's a hell of a premium tank,and they are created purely to farm!!!!!!!Stoll himself for not premium drove EPT?????????????

P
PitBulych 17.03.20

you then push topics like the kV-5 super tank))))))))))and at all just tank 8 level and needless to say it will be into quilting EPT is abruptly his cars))))just stupid to cling to you better on the battlefield to prove who you are and into what Magnus*et)))I bought it and no I ain't sorry,because into this nagivating pure thronging from his throne such as is-4 for example or Royal,odd no one did not curse the Lord and they are one level takto if th))))))))))))))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 17.03.20

Enough to drive have about 70000 thousand every fight....zadolbali already..and not 100000 ? A lot? But what's really there...

Do the math. How many tank 8 level will bring income per battle is multiplied by the coefficient of the premium account, the coefficient premium tank (that is Prem.the tank gets 2 times more than the usual 8 urovnevaja, if you play with premium). On Panther (ARTICLE 8 of level) without premium, I get an average (considering defeat, and at the fragility of the Panther and its tactics of will never be beat at its glow) 20K per battle without premium, that is with Prem, and Prem.tank Lion is about 40K on average. And Lion damage and above that will give you one more prize. That is 50 possible to obtain for the middle battle and more than 70 for a good fight, where a lot of the damage and kills. The KV-5 damage lower than that of a Lion, but he is stronger and can shoot for longer. So amount for Prem.tank with Prem.account more than real. And to pay there is still the unknown coefficients, which can be these tanks are high initially.

P
Phoenix0108 17.03.20

If the Prem, then Prem tanks, the ratio will be 2.25. Therefore, given the fact that the Lowe and kV-5 can be great to poke the enemy, 70K for the fight maybe.

D
DiLouk 17.03.20

So far, only Lions in battle... the KV-5 has adjusted the machine guns in the front or not?? Or is it still the groin?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 17.03.20

Can't believe how farm - I know, but within reasonable limits

So previously, all farm tanks damage was lower than the standard tanks. Compare, for example, Matilda and KV. That's why KV with his guns always brought more money, and those are quite few. And these new tanks, the damage is not worse than conventional ones, and therefore the farm is much better.

The key word here is successful =) you can Not,at all desire, to stamp such a successful and super successful fights on a conventional tank 8 LVL

And tanks are not common, they impact with minimum capable of the same amount to take, which on a normal tank will have to work my ass off) it's still the same balancing factors that are not disclosed that each tank their and then raise, then lower. There, the Sherman with the shell what amount I used to be able to bring whatever the outcome, now it is impossible to fill, because he loses the multiplier. So most likely players to buy tanks, they these multipliers and increased temporarily. I was thinking about getting this, but they are optimizing ruined completely in the last patch.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 17.03.20

you thought Levu to take?)

At first I thought the top 5 to take, but in this game solve the gun)) And Lev it better))

S
ShamomahS 17.03.20

To Sveige
At first I thought the top 5 to take, but in this game solve the gun))
But I've Yeoman was advised to take the KV-5, although not a powerful gun at her, but can withstand considerable number of hits =)
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
DiLouk 17.03.20

ShamomahS
Give us a KV-5 in treno!!! Pliiiz!

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 17.03.20

Give us a KV-5 in treno!!! Pliiiz!

With this test, where he took it.