3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snake211 17.03.20 01:23 pm

The KV-5 or Lowe which is better? (World of Tanks)

KV-5 armor and better speed,but at the Lowe armor and damage
203 Comments
Sort by:
E
Einheri 17.03.20

DiLouk
Damn it! Well, it's just brilliant!!!

K
Kelt 17.03.20

Levu literally disassemble the parts =)

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 17.03.20

I think that the page is stretched, so is the Celt screenshots navykladyval)

Today, the Assembly took most of the experience and credits (as much as a 140000). And all because of the flocks of bragadocio of nibelungos that instead to finish off the lone ISA to our database and capture her went to kill the KV-5... Naive...

pix.PlayGround.ru

K
Kelt 17.03.20

Sveige
No, my screens never stretch) Video 640\480 is the norm for this page..)

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar [neko- 17.03.20

Celt
Confirm. :)

By sabzh: the KAVE to PIETY NOGEBAET!111
How much is this miracle? :)

K
Kelt 17.03.20

How much is this miracle? :)

7500 gold is 845,67 rubles. However, if we consider such a wild farm - this campaign more profitable prema, at least for a period of more than 3 months (for monthly prize - 2500 gold)

Judge for yourself, is, T34 - T30 to another 120K, but the average fight is normal (taking the average sample success) - I get 48K somewhere..17K of them takes repair, 10K or more shells and 3 small repair kit.. it Turns out to T34 (LVL 9) I get no more than 30K credits profit..But a profit tries not needed...This is a premium yet.. =/ without premium leave at 0 or +5/10K profit..Where is the good? Igor 1 fight earned more than I am all day on the T34...

In light of recent events (see last screenshot of Igor above ^) - I want to ask the developers on off.the forum - when in the lead *** his auction and the ability to transfer gold and credits between players)))) I turn scored)

Igor really nupharmic old friend)))

_
_Lime_ 17.03.20

As I understand from this thread more profitable to take кв5...

K
Kelt 17.03.20

Just Levu nobody took...But worth it, he damage more so - if you attack second wave and shoot at everything that moves, not sparing the ammo - can poluchat average more than KV-5...) This current conjecture.IMHO..

D
DiLouk 17.03.20

However, if we consider such a wild farm
No, I would take three months premium than the KV-5.
Because Prem and experience multiplies.

_
_Lime_ 17.03.20

Hmm... But if Loew + - кв5 better, then what his little beret?

E
Einheri 17.03.20

Celt
The premium account adds a lot of experience, without a premium with a successful fight do on the is-4 700-800 experience, and with prema 1000-2000.

_
_Lime_ 17.03.20

But why Prem is not always 2 times gives more credits and experience?!
PS: buy the Prem tanks only for loot, experience to the wind(for mazherov it is not)

E
Einheri 17.03.20

DiLouk
+1

A
Akulich Vadim 17.03.20

Lowe

E
Einheri 17.03.20

Snip 0000 losses
Prem gives 50% more credits and experience.

_
_Lime_ 17.03.20

DiLouk
Well, will these 3 months and then what? Кв5 at least not disappear as Prem

_
_Lime_ 17.03.20

Captain_Price[in the tank]
Not always

E
Einheri 17.03.20

Snip 0000 losses
Well, will these 3 months and then what? Кв5 at least not disappear as Prem
For three months at a premium it is possible to inject any branch TT from scratch. And the KV-5 to farm-only loans, if you are going to translate the experience for the gold (which is very expensive).

_
_Lime_ 17.03.20

Celt
It all starts with the Soviets, in spite of our current tanks(such as T90, т80у, т90к, etc.) and because such patriots of the Fatherland, and attracts all the tips T54-OK and isov-7(well, against them I have nothing against that). And I agree with you

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 17.03.20

As I understand from this thread more profitable to take кв5...

I think they should be about the same yield. Lev better gun, that will give more credits, but KV-5 can work on their flare and so long to keep his enemies, that is-4 will be green with envy, and the mouse will begin to respectfully shake hands). But if the KV-5 will stumble on the is-4, it is better to knock out a lion with him can compete. But the KV-5, the level of fighting is lower, it never see is-7 and T-54. The right of single combat among the rest? Don't know, I lions has killed many, only a few times met a worthy enemy.

Because Prem and experience multiplies.
I an off.the forum found only a clear policy on the accrual of credits. but about the experience, I found nothing

That's the experience that many of prema began to give but little credit on a conventional farm.tanks. I have a lot of experience and opened a lot of tanks, but I what to buy them, and farm tanks, the 5 th level was a long-standing throat (over a thousand battles on KV, 800 fighting on Sherman with the shell, I hated these tanks are already seeing nightmares), the game is very boring when there is no prema, then you can earn per battle accidents 10-20K, when I for the redemption of all open tanks you need to spend 10 million...

Hmm... But if Loew + - кв5 better, then what his little beret?

Judging by offorum, then take more of Leo and consider it better. He is more common. Another thing is that decent players have seen only two or three times)

Loew as something more aesthetic like a tank... the Soviet bandura, angular, clumsy - many become boring. after all, councils have started somewhere in the 60% of the players according to the statistics... So, lion as it looks more ergonomic, and farm at the same level)

Yes, lion is more beautiful, but I have Panther and king Tiger, which it is now possible to play normally without fussing over a big disadvantage after the fight.

I like that thought. that it is unprofitable to take Prem. for 60% it flies free in the pipe...For almost no time

Yeah, I'm with this year, month of Prem are not taken. So, when you know that it is possible to spend on the game for two hours or three, take a day or three days. Weekly unprofitable, and also four flies in the tube. Now for three days took the gold from the purchase of a tank left, and the barracks expanded, long wanted, and then some old spices sitting, which is impossible to expel)

No, my screens never stretch) Video 640\480 is the norm for this page..)

The old monitor with a resolution of 1024-768 stretches