3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BigInteger 17.03.20 07:47 pm

Skin and bones (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Is there a merchant in game who is selling ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 17.03.20

BigInteger
No

R
Rolemanser 17.03.20

BigInteger
And that's the problem, bones and stuffed skins within 15 minutes of the game, the problem for me was to knock the skin of a Fox for the manufacture of endless travel between bonfires.

B
BigInteger 17.03.20

Rolemanser
Rolemanser wrote:
And that's the problem, bones and stuffed skins within 15 minutes of the game
I killed 10 of raccoons, and no one fell out of the skins.
Rolemanser wrote:
the pelt of a Fox for the manufacture of endless travel between bonfires.
Sorry blunt, already LVL 58, how to do it?
+ else noticed a rare modification, where such strips from the top and from the side, as a goal. Where to get them?

R
Rolemanser 17.03.20

BigInteger
For endless movements - look at the recipe, there is need unique resources of the animals, and there is the WRC, I was lucky only with the skin of a Fox, a raccoon with me after 20 murders fell unique skin.

B
BigInteger 17.03.20

Rolemanser
Rolemanser wrote:
For endless movements - look at the recipe, there is need unique resources of the animals, and there is the WRC, I was lucky only with the skin of a Fox, a raccoon with me after 20 murders fell unique skin.
XS is not present. Is the manufacturing capacity, and the fact that you said I had no(

R
Rolemanser 17.03.20

BigInteger
Haven't played in Meridian when you get there from a dealer in the sale will be - I do not remember how is called or the Gold pack or Gold traveler set the traveler, buy him for some resources, there is just a Fox pelt or skin of a raccoon need to be.

B
BigInteger 17.03.20

Rolemanser
Wai, thank you. It remains to understand where the spiral look.

R
Rolemanser 17.03.20

BigInteger
Banal figures, metal flowers, pretty mugs... not interested, sell expensive? )))

B
BigInteger 17.03.20

Rolemanser
In, it's called the spiral of the highest quality

R
Rolemanser 17.03.20

BigInteger
In the bestiary you look, there should be a description of what machines it falls.

A
Alexidrik 04.10.20

Rolemanser Not 15 minutes but much more. For more than half an hour I can't fish out the bone from the rat, and there are always small pieces of meat. Similarly, with the skin of a raccoon, the bones that meat but not skin, and the same shit with fish bone. And fish scales the most valuable resource, a bunch of fish interrupted probably about two or three hours spent that would find scales. Well, there's no way to single out some tradesmen who sold both skins and bones.

G
Gera95 04.10.20

Alexidrik
There's a whole perk highlighted for that. You take it and collect rare materials.

A
Alexidrik 04.10.20

Gera95
I have this perk, took it one of the first, but even in spite of it bones and skins fell out very rarely. Or rather, when the bones were needed, the skins fell out and vice versa. Fish bones and scales were stuffed in "The Anger of Bes," where the flooded ruins of the city.... "water, like fish above the roof." It was really hard to do as in "AS Odyssey." There just go to any trader and buy any resources, the main thing that would be what you can pay.

l
legusor 04.10.20

I don't understand why you're spending time in singles games on a blunt and pointless grind of resources and ammo, when you can just turn on the trainer, don't waste time on parasitic mechanics and enjoy the plot with the gameplay for a couple?
I pass the zero down zone: with autocomplete first aid kit, endless cartridges and an ignoor of requirements for crafting and purchase. this grind skins with bushes and endless peeling menu "RIGHT" simply bring to the white sting and increase the passage time by almost a third.

G
Gera95 04.10.20

Alexidrik
Personally, I do not like this, but here all the mechanics are tied to rand, perks, etc. so it is necessary so. Just choose a place where a lot of fish, or rabbits, etc., all poured and bones and skins and scales.

A
Alexidrik 04.10.20

Legusor So not interesting, no excitement. And even more so I pass on PS-4.
Gera95 Well, yes, I'll have to do that. If only what you need fell out is not so rare.