3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TISHE 17.03.20 07:52 pm

Impressions of the game (Mirror's Edge)

Here we leave, T. S., impressions of the game, well that says it all.
236 Comments
Sort by:
n
nemanja 17.03.20

Went 2 times (really easy and average difficulty), very much. It is a pity that there is no multiplayer(((

The game is short

M
MeitDeist 17.03.20

short and not replayable? :)

n
nemanja 17.03.20

short and not replayable :) that is playable :)

T
TISHE 17.03.20

In short, the short is certainly not good, but because the game is short, the appeal does not lose, I put on a lot of other games.

v
voland555 17.03.20

Short is bad, but the maidens. Keith will, and this is a plus, not a small.
The main thing is the gameplay isn't boring. And I think this is the main problem... IMO.

Z
Zexer333 17.03.20

Narozh want to warn you,take the first at a friends or practice swing before buying.just right now off the slag advertise gollivudskih bigger films,and it seems to be very good. interesting in the beginning But then get bored by the middle of\the end

[
[FRz] 17.03.20

I really like came, very long ago, I was waiting for something in this style=)Ala parkour...Sorry not all the charms of physics saw a console, well, okay.

[
[FRz] 17.03.20

Want to add a little to my previous post...
Read here some articles on the Internet.In General, I do not agree with many of the world's critics, too, some of them the game is underestimated...Probably hard to refuse from the usual gameplay, but in other matters, and shared the usual atmosphere in the game.And Mirror's Edge c my point of view is a breath of fresh air in the world of computer games...innovative gameplay, that's the reason of the trouble from the critics, with which I totally disagree.

B
BleeD1nG_ 17.03.20

In the demo on the box played, loved it!:) Beat this demo probably 10 times:))

F
Frane 17.03.20

The game is generally interesting first play great and then tired at the end

S
Sorizo 17.03.20

This game so far to a masterpiece like me to Shanghai.She's just good at VSY coldness of the tune,and the PC apparently differences at least.It is moderately monotonous,moderately beautiful,moderately interesting.Everything in moderation).On the PS and was forgotten.All of her dynamics were somewhere in the commercials,this is not what everyone thought and wanted to see.It is a strong 8.No more,no less.And parkour is no surprise.

v
vurson 17.03.20

Artyk4Несоглашусь, if only the game was about normal parkour, it daezh which talking would not. And then in the first person, but also enough innovation, and given that it's U3 (and so well optimized)...
The only significant downside is the fact that the game kotorkaya. It was quite possible to make a length of the first Prince

L
Lock51 17.03.20

The game class, sitting on 3 Chapter. Everything is super, besides fully Russian

[
[A]_Vetal17 17.03.20

Yesterday evening was! Mirror's Edge is simply a miracle, not a game. In my opinion it did not even on our planet =))) Just super!
My rating - 9.8/10. Not IDEAL of course, but very, very close.
Super, I advise EVERYONE to play ever!

g
gyddini 17.03.20

Here is just passed the game... After a full course I can say that the game failed!!!! Loved it although some places and tightened everything, and no story.
graphics - 9
sound - 8
gameplay - 8,5

S
Sunnyboys 17.03.20

the story is generally lame, stupid set of stamps.
but it's not touching other merits of the game. the first levels are just gorgeous. then he starts to get bored total descriptioneste and outright stupidity of bots.
graphics and the design itself is pleasing to the eye, it can be safely put five balls.
gameplay places just so cool, organobentonite, but unfortunately only sometimes
the soundtrack is good, but'm sure ninepage, and this is important

but what is really missing is the feeling of the chase, what are you really looking and can catch(although with such Askoy is anril), togdab all this running was dobavliala the adrenaline not only running aunt

8 balls, no more wasted time no regrets

[
[Archy7] 17.03.20

All that has passed..
The game is short, but in the end started to annoy!
As such ekshen I think they did not work, too watery everything, but when you first start the game, loved the graphics and physics movements, but the fact that they are the same and the whole game you're doing literally exactly the same thing, that's like not much for gameplay would put oktas 7/10 graphics 8/10, sound 10/10, loved the sound and the sound of the city and all that is happening, in General, the eight draws, interest draws only things that this really has never been, and the parkour is very exciting say the same Assassin's Creed just resting, short game was enough for 2 days more to play it of no interest, but the gameplay was great!

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 17.03.20

Well, the game was
The plot is very prietenii, tricks not impressed, no ai opponents, plus the General monotony of the game. Overall rating 5/10

S
Slavers trader 17.03.20

It seems that developed didn't do much to diversify the gameplay, this game 2 times to pass, even no desire

T
Tonny Boy19 17.03.20

Love the game,but one of the races.Second races to not overpower Smaghi!!!Yet and stay tuned for Chapter 5!!!I will play next!