3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 17.03.20 07:58 pm

Tell me why you need the ingredients if you have Alkahest? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Just can't understand I have the right ingredients and there is Alkahest and I noticed that in meditation replenishes Swallow But the ingredients for its creation is not decrease... we need to carry only Alkahest, and the rest is not necessary? Explain why I can not understand? Why, then, gather ingredients if in meditation disappears only Alkahest and I quietly fill Swallow?
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 17.03.20

The primary ingredients needed to create potions,and with the help of Alkahest/Alcohol only replenished

K
Kipasss 17.03.20

RBunny
And then they why? If I have created this elixir? I just typed a lot and where to put them?

c
cheezette 17.03.20

Kipasss
if created and improved all the potions/bombs/oils, can sell the rest of the grass, what's the problem?

K
Kipasss 17.03.20

cheezette
No problem just very strange times gathered grass and then they are useless and they cost a penny) Very surprisingly I'm only on the first location and understand that will soon gather all the herbs and sweat them just passing by))

K
Kipasss 17.03.20

I suddenly became unclear, and why do we need all this grass that is teeming with the world?))
Why collect it if nothing ever ends? And if you collect don't, then why is it growing?))

m
m_roma 17.03.20

Kipasss
Why grow grass? Why the sun shines? Why is the moon in the sky?
These questions are usually asked by the child and adult knows.
But in the game what grows - for realism, that the world was not empty

Really really stupid to do with it are: could probably think that the quality of potions should be deleted when razbavki alcohol

K
Kipasss 17.03.20

m_roma
If only there was loot and the world was not empty? Crazy made.

A
AlexBlade95 17.03.20

Kipasss
First: you are not forced to collect it;
Second, potions are improved and the improvements have more ingredients;
Third: don't ask stupid questions.

W
Widukind 17.03.20

Kipasss
There is a fashion of correcting this strange alchemy, when installing them you have to collect components for the whole game

O
Oleg V 17.03.20

I read posts of people and you wonder: is it just me takes a lot of effort and time to complete games? someone too easily at the maximum (despite the fact that swords should be repaired after every mob), for someone too fast (despite the fact that I played for a few hours a day)... alchemical ingredients him too much-lived... I have them all the time is not enough (infuriated, when it is necessary to brew potions and bombs to burditt, a single herb is not enough and go quite a while looking for where the grass grows)- less mods can be put and the difficulty is not to forget... (and this is what alchemical ingredients have no weight in your inventory!!!)... just to get to something... the game has many other oddities to be corrected and which will never fix it...

D
DevenFist 17.03.20

Oleg
Why sex in the evening to look for one herb, if it is possible to go to any herbalist and buy the right?

O
Oleg V 17.03.20

DevenFist
expensive... I bought alchemy ingredients only in the second repetition, at the very least, when it is entirely too lazy to run...

P
PIRAT69 17.03.20

And why did the grass grow? I had to do, once collected, then the place did not grow. And the sun is bright, it would be necessary tuckley to do, and the moon brighter. And recolor the grass, that green was not...

K
Kipasss 17.03.20

AlexBlade95
Don't give stupid answers)

X
XOHOMEP 17.03.20

Oleg
Expensive it is... time, your (real), I think, not worth anything?

You have a good point. If you can tear ran past, and it is useful (and not some white Myrtle) - tear. If you need to specifically look for it, forget it and buy a bolt. Little money - don't be lazy, Lutai chests, blow up and obiri nest of monsters, don't put minor runes (which are good at almost there), and sell them; don't change the weapon each level (minimum gain), and again, sell, and use almost exclusively vedmachi kits. Money will be megaton, especially when I go to Skellige, where you do not spit in the sea - get into the smuggling.

K
Kipasss 17.03.20

Oleg
For me personally, is not one fashion, but the complexity is worth the Pain and suffering and to say that the game is just very complex I can't. Don't judge people on their own.

O
Oleg V 17.03.20

Kipasss
Do not drive...

A
Aindoros 07.10.21

The post is old, but I don't understand why a person will be bypassed? He does not know and asks, but they put cons. Idiocy.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

I also went through The Witcher 3 for a long time and forgot how stupidly alchemy was done here and in particular craft, then I started playing again and it’s just annoying that you can replenish bombs and elixirs only during meditation, really the most moronic implementation that you could think of, so also herbs are used only once during the first creation (as a result, such an element as collecting herbs was simply killed, for example, in Skyrim, a whole wagering is built on this), and then only Alkagest is used.
I put a mod on alchemy where you can craft without moronic meditation, now I'm still studying a mod to complicate alchemy, most likely I'll put it on because it's just necessary to use herbs when crafting potions, and it's much more interesting, and just more logical.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

saa0891
You choose only those potions/oils/herbs/decoctions that you need, you don't touch the rest. An hour of meditation - and you're all set. This reduces the time, as well as the lack of animation for sharpening swords