3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1_ 25.09.19 12:59 pm

What browser do you use and what is best in your opinion?

Here I use Mozilla Firefox and here's why :
1. security packages out almost immediately. Safari should wait and it gets a global upgrade.
2. Code rewritten from scratch developed and now he was nimble, even on the phone. RAM only eats decently. I have 19 Tabs eat almost 8Gb.
3. User-friendly services. You can send files up to 1Gb within 24 hours. any user, built-in Page Shot he screenshoter and my favorite Tracking Protection which blocks all sorts of nasty and is thereby giving you the opportunity to look at net page which occasionally need to disable Adblok.
Many extensions were unavailable for yet with the release of the new Foxes. Less here of course.
4. Theme) where do without them. You can find interesting and delicious topic. (In my opinion they are better than GХрома.
5. Encryption. Yes, Yes, and encrypts all your bookmarks and passwords and everything else. Has a Master Password which will protect your passwords if you store them in the browser and encrypts them on your disk. (But it is better to use a password Manager with a generator, it is more reliable from a third party. )
What I can say about GХроме where all the passwords as on the mind. Any third party person has access to your PC could view all your data.
6. Profiles!. In one browser you can create many profiles and store them where you want. PTS. Convenient when you need to create a clean profile and log in with another account.
7. Rather convenient feature. - Launch the browser from runoff. Disabled add-ons and other plugins. So it is possible to identify the problem which could be related with your browser. Helped me when I got the mail agent. he PNP and POP. Anti-virus software often do not see them.
Useful link:
Спойлерhttps://testpilot.firefox.com/
49 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zamkadysh 25.09.19

Can throw sneaker, but definitely Motilic https://veadug.com/4-mozilla-firefox.html simple interface, optimal selection of tools, bookmarks, as the saying goes, the simpler the better, and most importantly one of the most secure browsers in terms of security, but at the expense of the speed of praises I will not sing, but she is not the worst.

G
Gauguin 25.09.19

Chrome or skins, like the Yandex browser and Opera the current.

G
GTAman 25.09.19

Vivaldi. The only browser which develops in the normal sense of the word.

m
masha 25.09.19

Opera on the PC. You need to try another, but I'm too lazy.
In phone lots of different browsers.

R
R_D_V 25.09.19

Google chrome best for me. Now a dozen years

G
Grroznyi85 25.09.19

Previously used Opera, but I somehow always flew. In the end I got tired and I switched to Google Chrome, I never regret.

M
MelShlemming 25.09.19

Opera

V
Vaipen 25.09.19

Yuzal almost everything and Eksploer, and Fox, and Opera and Chrome and even a Rambler, dunno why but then always came back to Yandex. And then leave him in the scrap, because his email is already there are a shitload of uchetok bound to break something that's working already nehora.

S
SemyStall 25.09.19

Firefox and chrome main replacement(due to VPN).