3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1_ 25.09.19 12:59 pm

What browser do you use and what is best in your opinion?

Here I use Mozilla Firefox and here's why :
1. security packages out almost immediately. Safari should wait and it gets a global upgrade.
2. Code rewritten from scratch developed and now he was nimble, even on the phone. RAM only eats decently. I have 19 Tabs eat almost 8Gb.
3. User-friendly services. You can send files up to 1Gb within 24 hours. any user, built-in Page Shot he screenshoter and my favorite Tracking Protection which blocks all sorts of nasty and is thereby giving you the opportunity to look at net page which occasionally need to disable Adblok.
Many extensions were unavailable for yet with the release of the new Foxes. Less here of course.
4. Theme) where do without them. You can find interesting and delicious topic. (In my opinion they are better than GХрома.
5. Encryption. Yes, Yes, and encrypts all your bookmarks and passwords and everything else. Has a Master Password which will protect your passwords if you store them in the browser and encrypts them on your disk. (But it is better to use a password Manager with a generator, it is more reliable from a third party. )
What I can say about GХроме where all the passwords as on the mind. Any third party person has access to your PC could view all your data.
6. Profiles!. In one browser you can create many profiles and store them where you want. PTS. Convenient when you need to create a clean profile and log in with another account.
7. Rather convenient feature. - Launch the browser from runoff. Disabled add-ons and other plugins. So it is possible to identify the problem which could be related with your browser. Helped me when I got the mail agent. he PNP and POP. Anti-virus software often do not see them.
Useful link:
Спойлерhttps://testpilot.firefox.com/
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 25.09.19

Nice try

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 25.09.19

Chrome better

E
Emris_ua 25.09.19

Google Chrome !!!
Spoilerness used until does not fly setup and was not possible to run - I can install and run Google Chrome !!!
And so it went (a long time) - and did not stop until everything in Chrome !!!
Neither of which flies (in the settings and extensions) - starts and works without problems (about Yandex forgot) !!!

F
Frost Norde 25.09.19

Google chrome, not because of some benefits or good work. Just found that I was offered the Internet after you install Windows. Too lazy to understand the advantages of other browsers.

S
Sergey 82 25.09.19

Opera. Normal browser with all the necessary functionality. A decisive factor in the choice was the built-in VPN, sometimes you have to use.

P
Podvipodvertov 25.09.19

I always used Chrome, and then one day I go to type a query into the search, and it gives me that type from my PC acted strange requests, and now I have to pass a test on the robot when you need to choose from the pile of pictures of road signs, cars, Windows, etc. But no matter how many times I did not choose, no matter how many times repeated this procedure correctly, he instead to let me continue to watch the requests, just offers to re-guess the picture, and so on indefinitely.
So I removed Google Chrome and set the Yandex browser, although Chrome I liked more. As an example, yesterday I wanted to order rolls, stuffed in Yandex name of this company, he gives me the old site when I go there, nothing happens, only some garbage in the file loaded on the hard drive, which I removed nafig. But if Yandex browser write Google, you through it to go to Google's search engine, where I wrote the name of the company, and as a result, he immediately gives me a new website of this company, I can safely go.

t
temp-64GTX 25.09.19

Firefox on the computer - Yes, one to love Foreva. But on the phone as it was shit, and left. As with all of Android, however. No now gamers are normal operating systems. No. And is not expected. Android and Makos - sho the shit, Shaw is shit. Windows mobile - useless. There was hope for Linux is for gamers, but its buried. Sadness.

S
SonyK_2 25.09.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
...demolished Google Chrome and put Yandex browser...
Search engine in the Chrome settings did not try to change ?
Spoiler
PS Itself I use a Fox (main browser) and Chrome (spare) - in principle, both normal, the first use more often due to the large control of the browser itself: settings, modify appearance, etc.

L
Len4ik00N 25.09.19

the main chrome because stupidly got used to it, and the problems with it never experienced. Additional Opera (because of VPN). At the mob. devices - UCBrowser.

P
Podvipodvertov 25.09.19

And then there is the tor browser. Heard about him, he can go to the sites that blocks Roskomnadzor. Has anyone used them?

E
Edvins 25.09.19

If you want to protect yourself from the trouble - use the Avast Secure Browser! And to have free access Opera!

S
SonyK_2 25.09.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
...and there's a tor browser... has Anyone used them ?
I used a little - in fact encrypted the Fox. On a normal set extension with VPN and do not care for lock - sets in I need sites, and Thor was removed as unnecessary.

V
Voodi 25.09.19

Podvipodvertov
well, it works as a proxy and ultimately to the sites should let https://imgur.com/a/oXRcP it is for the paranoid fans or CPU with drugs

t
temp-64GTX 25.09.19

D1_ wrote:
ios Wanted to say )
Yes, exactly.

E
Emris_ua 25.09.19

D1_ wrote:
Why not Amigo ? Yandex Maps are good and in big cities.
This is the case every time Wegorzewo from the OS after installing ekzeshnik files - bonus trash spilling !!!
D1_ wrote:
Well, Yes it is stable. As it was 10 years ago and stayed. Supplement decide everything of course.
"Stable" - but the updates make all the difference - and to return the old version of the impossible !!!

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 25.09.19

More than 7 years, using the Fox, satisfied.

F
Fiend Astaroth 25.09.19

Firefox by far. Chrome secondary, but he absolutely lacks the scrolling of tabs, like a Fox, more challenges are not met, the rest is ruled by the Supplement. Tor to go to closed sites. Opera, the same has recently set, nothing bad to say.
Lis since 2010 drags with additions have long been tuned, with a bunch of tabs.

L
LLEHAA 25.09.19

Definitely Thor. But if using any other I additionally use this resource fineproxy

P
Pilat. 25.09.19

LLEHAA
this is when another bot is closed?

u
usus 25.09.19

Internet Explorer weaklings