3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immense 17.03.20 07:59 pm

Lag, high ping with Rostelecom (Diablo 2)

After those works, something weird is going on

Rostelecom claims that the network ended after the 7th hop.
cogentco.com - an American firm
telia.net - all well-known Swedish barn.
Actually the question where is the truth?
How to fight?

P. S. traceroute from 14 August 2017
The picture
47 Comments
Sort by:
I
Immense 17.03.20

N
NAVALNYY 17.03.20

Immense
unlikely to change the server OS your dressirovka would change.

g
g_n 17.03.20

95.167.93.49 really their last address
It can be seen that a good trace it goes directly into ropnet, as it should (but before the summer was definitely wrong, and there was a lot of complaints, including the forum, may be they still have an effect then). On the second traceroute instead they give traffic to this cogento. You can ask them why they are doing so, despite the fact that could continue to send directly.

J
Jay_xD 17.03.20

change the route to the server was until the robot
I then got up ping ;With

I
Immense 17.03.20

g_n
About the second picture, RT says that the network ended after the 7th jump, then off your.
In the second picture, what node is your network?

I
Immense 17.03.20

Dober
Well, GBV wrote that will change the in-game ping :)

i
irknet 17.03.20

It is hoped that the desired line (where the traffic goes straight through) just overwhelmed/broke and repaired soon. Previously it did not exist, so it may be coming soon.

Something like I said my Internet provider (TTR) following an analogous situation to change the route. About a week waited until everything returned to normal.

N
NAVALNYY 17.03.20

Immense
my has not changed (

g
gradusGl 17.03.20

I had a similar problem in another game, ping was normal but was very frequent disconnects. After contacting the provider, although the problem was not in their network, they changed the routes and all earned like clockwork. I think there is in the ISP business.

g
g_n 17.03.20

About the second picture, RT says that the network ended after the 7th jump, then off your.
In the second picture, what node is your network?
Network RapNet (number AS12314) on the second trace starts at 16 knots, but that's not it. The network of Rostelecom ended on a 7-node, but some node will be the following (to whom they will forward the package on) - they choose and they pass cogento.

P
PAK-PYK 17.03.20

nakonec to vse rabotaet kak zadumano!

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

PAK-PYK, I do not want you, our arthropod friends, to say that g_n asked Rostelecom to send packages a long way, so it all worked zadumannoe? :D

H
Herzeleidmann 17.03.20

Obsessed, now Rostelecom sends the traffic to the mail of Russia

I
Immense 17.03.20

Herzeleidmann
AHAHA, good point :))))

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

Herzeleidmann ..everybody, with the exception of the ip *.*.*.777 :With

A
Archon Guard 17.03.20

Obsessed
XD
especially important in light of the recent changes lag added, not diminished as positioned immediately

g
g_n 17.03.20

Archon Guard
This topic is related to changes in Rostelecom and with the changes on the server (which, in relation to the players, was not) has nothing to do.

A
Archon Guard 17.03.20

g_n
appeared lag follows - played by Sorka - after caste, nothing happens, repeat several times - with the same success, then just jerk it worked - corki no gender HP a few mobs already dead, the other hit her, then again custom wasted then again the dash when something is done- if there were dangerous mobs they killed (
play stopped trying even after this, in the single and the fun
I thought maybe I have one - went honored others, too something is wrong

as works nothing like this was observed for 2 years or so

g
g_n 17.03.20

Again, problems with the connection irrelevant in proshedshim yourself do not have. If there are problems with the connection, it is necessary to start with trace (at a time when the joists are) as the topic, to clarify the causes, and then to do anything else.

O
Obsessed 17.03.20

I left PG to play lalkar because of the unbearable ping <;D