3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20 08:49 pm

Is the game difficult or am I a noob? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Stuck in act 2 at level 11. Packs my level kill with great tension with 5 reboots and the loss of 1 character. Packs level 10 wherever you went, the battle is equal. If the level is more even climb makes no sense, 100% of Luz. Play on the classics. In most cases, is simply not enough Dps, although my party is shaken just in DPS.

FEIN Piro+geomancy, sibyl - the huntsman+the call, the red Prince, the thug,+transform, main knight+necromancer. Sickly have Sibylla and FEIN, Maine otkrivaetsa blows himself, FEIN sprinkles MAG. and physical armor all (it's a question about the healers). Again I say - not enough Dps.

In the first part of the play and such was not fought on equal terms with mobs +/- 1 LVL until the end of the game. And this is considering that in part 1 I played without understanding the mechanics and half game to pump up anything.

This part 2 is so complicated or I provtykal with pumping?
39 Comments
Sort by:
P
Po63om6e 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaydar
Stroy the combinations of spells, for example - watered + chain lightning. Well, or oil + fireball. The combinations here solve much!

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaydar
try to steal the good stuff from the merchants, and when they run up to you with questions pay a fine of 200 gold(you end up stealing things for a 5K).and about Kraft will not forget.

Y
Yushimitsy 17.03.20

I of course almost nothing went waiting for eng localization, but after playing several battles say the next miles the fighters shit all sorcerers have to solve luceram else but the best of course 4 of each mage Summoner and another school of magic here at cha have 8 fighters .In contrast to the first part with the magic and somename well you can split hairs they tancat and you are aoishi area.

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.03.20

Yushimitsy
knight(two-handed sword) and the truth in solo's weak.but tank recovery armor and a reflection of the ranged attack rules.

G
Gryxa 17.03.20

Yushimitsy
problem MAG party is the lack of physical armor and that's why 4 fighter mage will constantly lie down)

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.03.20

Gryxa
no if they are summoners)

Y
Yushimitsy 17.03.20

Gryxa
physical armor stand fizy but their summons will not admit that they are taking all enemy damage 4 away team is the thing and that's not counting any shields inviso etc I have current started but I think there spells they have the ocean which can be altered through crafting spider to inviz already stuck.

A
Analius 17.03.20

a good perk with a throwing shield
makes much

A
Alex Coachman 17.03.20

A little bit of everything. The first watch to dangle in the dialogues, discovering new places, finding loot. In battle not to join.
When podrastaet need to battle with the mind. That is not stupid to break to break the whole crowd, and previously in the stealth to arrange the characters on the key points, sleep as an option right before the battle and strike first. The initiative is important to swing, use all sorts of boosters, hawk, potions. Personally, I am level 4 just ditch all the rags in the first act. All the guards cleaned out in Fort Fun. And all because do my research to the maximum, all nychka find, with all the talking. Well Rog I decide. This I have beginning of the battle from behind the enemy, when all stood in their places. Archer swung with a Ranger and a ranged attack is incredibly imbue high positions. Warrior is purely for meat, he has a lot of armor of both types and a lot of HP, but his opponents attack and not practically so. And MAG I purely support this. Just about anything until recently, until I opened Aeschi and still so-so compared to the rest.

V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20

1. About Combe spell - I know. In the first part learned. But in this part of the problem is that the enemies are always of a combination of physical and mage armor. That is, even if splash adamaite, there are 3 people, 2 will be a great magician. protection and about any control/mill is not out of the question.

2. Steal things regularly, I always top armor, the skills studied in cromane not less than 15K

3. About the physical weakness of damagaram. My knight where and went, but the Archer... Even from a high place,with a bonus and Crete shot - just that with all on the level. Under normal conditions - zero damage just. Can the Rangers find a way to get a strong damage? In the first part of my shooter was Desny.

4. Craft and remodel spells - I didn't know. Much solves this issue? There is somewhere a description of this system? Something I missed then.

V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20

Alex Coachman
I have 11 level and act 2, the problems began with him. In the 1st act, I also all destroyed...

A
Alex Coachman 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaydar
Hmm. Intriguing. I'm up to the second act yet.
But the complexity of what? Classic?

V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20

Alex Coachman
classic
Kill Machine
teach me to play

p
pochtipushkin 17.03.20

IMHO, a party is required to have one character with good barter. CECI traders from time to time to the weapons of the main Damerow was always top. Ideally, not only weapons, but armor with normal stats and not boots 3-level with 9 physical protection against enemies level 11.
+ I think, not enough tank, if you're all the characters went to DPS.
+ more control and tactics. For example, involve physical protection and put the enemies down, rock hex, etc. is Better down physical protection and hexanol enemy 2 moves, than it is to get a little stamina and give him the opportunity to make a move.
+ in my opinion, there should be a buffer with a very high initiative. I have 8 level: basic Persian has about 25 perception and about the same initiative. Turn it is almost always the first thing that allows him (with glass cannon) throw on 3 main dps buff (one of them total on the team) and still teleportati it under his nose to some kind of Archer or mage.

DPS is important in the game, but in 1 turn you won't kill all the enemies, so you need to pay attention to the protection.

P. S. In fact, really, the game is not easy. AI has delivered a decent and this can not but rejoice!

A
Alex Coachman 17.03.20

pochtipushkin
Yes. Needs a tank. My tank feels useless because its trying to attack, and he that weak, but I told them all sorts of passages are closed, close the stairs to where sits my Archer. And if that can revive anyone he can in the extreme case, if the rest is not in hand.

p
pochtipushkin 17.03.20

Alex Coachman
Here here.
+ the tank if you give a provocation and a tactical retreat, he can just walk into the crowd and the whole course of their withdraw from combat.
It is important to combine abilities from different schools, not to stretch the stupid one.

I
Int0xicate 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaydar
Play and play - the main rule for games.

S
Stanislav Arkess 17.03.20

For the full othila need gidronic if in pati there are 2 physical fighter, he third almost mandatory. Mass regeneration mage armor HP.
Your group has almost no control, which have water/air, so it's amazing that with the problems you have encountered already at LVL 11.

V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20

Alex Coachman
Damn you like another game to play. I have a knight, in principle, plays the role of a tank. As you write - it's not a hit, but what about closing the passages - so almost all mobs can fly, teleport and they all shit on my poor malesnica who is trying to catch up with them.
Stanislav Arches
The value of monitoring in Divinity 2 are much lower because it rarely happens that the enemies are without armor. Well you latter focused on 1 or 2 of the bunch, accordingly only they can parentality and in principle, I have methods of control and without air (chicken, knockouts, petrification, blindness, disarmament)

p
pochtipushkin 17.03.20

Stanislav Arches
Here, too, I agree.
I have all the Sims 1-2-pumped necromancy, and three of the four have 1-2 of Othello.