3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20 08:49 pm

Is the game difficult or am I a noob? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Stuck in act 2 at level 11. Packs my level kill with great tension with 5 reboots and the loss of 1 character. Packs level 10 wherever you went, the battle is equal. If the level is more even climb makes no sense, 100% of Luz. Play on the classics. In most cases, is simply not enough Dps, although my party is shaken just in DPS.

FEIN Piro+geomancy, sibyl - the huntsman+the call, the red Prince, the thug,+transform, main knight+necromancer. Sickly have Sibylla and FEIN, Maine otkrivaetsa blows himself, FEIN sprinkles MAG. and physical armor all (it's a question about the healers). Again I say - not enough Dps.

In the first part of the play and such was not fought on equal terms with mobs +/- 1 LVL until the end of the game. And this is considering that in part 1 I played without understanding the mechanics and half game to pump up anything.

This part 2 is so complicated or I provtykal with pumping?
39 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20

pochtipushkin
Provocation when is mobic just casting buffs, heals, etc. (sometimes a little furious that EACH enemy has an Arsenal of spells as my mage)

p
pochtipushkin 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaydar
Damn you like another game to play. I have a knight, in principle, plays the role of a tank. As you write - it's not a hit, but what about closing the passages - so almost all mobs can fly, teleport and they all shit on my poor malesnica who is trying to catch up with them.
To beat him, you need a provocation (or whatever it exactly is called ability) + frail to him being untouched, could hilite those latter focused on + the glove or the ability teleport to pull to his enemies.

The value of monitoring in Divinity 2 are much lower because it rarely happens that the enemies are without armor. Well you latter focused on 1 or 2 of the bunch, accordingly only they can parentality and in principle, I have methods of control and without air (chicken, knockouts, petrification, blindness, disarmament)
I do not agree in a root. Then you need to consider what is meant by control. The same teleport is also a control (blast the enemy away from the mage). I have, by the way, Sevilla (thief) picking mages/archers armor and puts them in hex. A Red Prince with durukoy also removes physical armor with 2-3 enemies with pie attacks under 100% crit" and then puts them in the knockdown battle hammer. They get up, they were immediately puts the same ability IFAN. They stand up, the Prince puts them in RAM. They stand up to their battering RAM puts IFAN etc.. it works, I'm under the Prince just to teleport enemies and all.

V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20

pochtipushkin
How much should be deposited other to neutralize the DPS of the enemy? LVL 11 sometimes corny vasotec. If you take let's say 3 archers of the enemy with the initiative and each shot in your MAG - you don't even go in that case, just die. This is certainly a rare and bad positioning, but it happens.

V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20

pochtipushkin
With the thief I do. But in 1 turn I don't knock the armor to cast a hex, so much for the value of the control. Mass teleport isn't invented (although I could be wrong), and teleportati 1 of the enemy under Vara - Yes I do it too, but again, not always possible to quickly knock down the armor of blows+to acontrolling (control is also necessary OD)

V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20

Even noticed in comparison with 1 part. In part I can pour all of the oil to ignite and organize the chaos. Now this feature is not roll, mobs are never a handful, all have blink behind his back, teleports, flying. The battle takes place mainly so that the characters with enemies almost on pair splits and fights in different places. And God forbid, most of us skuchkovalis will get water+lightning and not something like never.

S
Stanislav Arkess 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaidar wrote:
Almost everything you listed is physical controls, which require the cancelled reservation. Given that almost all fights are based on the principle: 50% of enemies with little magic defense, 50% little fizy, controls needed and those and others. Need the teleports that are in Aero, it's a must-have spells. Need remote mass control, and hydro/Aero, almost all of these. I will add that the value of the Physical control is usually lower, because of racial abilities cause magic damage, and the horns off of MAG protection with chloroform, and the Magi somehow FISU to remove not taught. Plus, pools are geo, hydro, and necro can absorb with different buns, often very good (one of the mass uptake of oil as facilitates the passage).

V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20

Stanislav Arches
We have to conclude that pyro+geo = garbage, and Aero+water = IMBA? It turns out not fair

p
pochtipushkin 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaydar
How much should be deposited other to neutralize the DPS of the enemy? LVL 11 sometimes corny vasotec. If you take let's say 3 archers of the enemy with the initiative and each shot in your MAG - you don't even go in that case, just die. This is certainly a rare and bad positioning, but it happens.
I can't speak for level 11. Himself 8. But, even 1 character never died and was not even kadamaian below 50%. On level 8 I have a Magus gidrosistema deposited on 3. The tank is gidrosistema 1 and +1 from the ring. Also, they have the absorption of blood and raining blood.
As for archers, as I understand it, the magician your low initiative and archers picking him first. As I wrote above, the initiative of the magician must be very high to battle he began. And, besides, the perception of the need to search for hidden loot.

With the thief I do. But in 1 turn I don't knock the armor to cast a hex, so much for the value of the control. Mass teleport isn't invented (although I could be wrong), and teleportati 1 of the enemy under Vara - Yes I do it too, but again, not always possible to quickly knock down the armor of blows+to acontrolling (control is also necessary OD)
The problem may be retarded according to the level of daggers or insufficient amount of OD. Problem with OD, I decided the ability to glass cannon and pawn. In the end, Sevilla I have time to jump back to the enemy, to make three strokes (with the adrenaline and among blood), to bring down the armor, and often and a decent portion of stamina and throw a hex.
But the problem with daggers, I decide a regular visit to the dealers.

As for teleport and Vara. Damn, bro, I don't know. I have a Red Prince is on the 8 level regular enemies of the same level pie attack under fury (100% crit) and a two-handed axe 6! level knocks the armor and even the silent endurance. The force he 23, damage (without Crete) about 80. Crete multiplier of 185%, if not mistaken.

S
Stanislav Arkess 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaydar
Do not be so categorical. Aero/hydro, as hydronics damage almost not applied, it is mostly control and Hilo. He cannot, like the horns, to beat 1 enemy per turn. Piro well damages just the right balance of Hilo, control and damage. Plus now combinations of skills a lot more pyro/geo is not the only option. Mass uptake of oil and spark - this is also a geo/pyro, just with other schools. And both combos are excellent.
I have 4 of the enemy by the beginning of the 2 stroke thecontrary. Who frozen who electrolyze who is sleeping/knocked down. If the enemy is too dense to teleport him to Purdy.

p
pochtipushkin 17.03.20

Once again convinced that Loriani gash just a great RPG, since there are so many thinking only about battle tactics, which in many RPGs is to topografiska zaklikivanie enemies =)))

PS Variations combination weight, but as comrade wrote above, you need a balance between DPS/control/othila. If something is not enough, you may experience problems.

V
Vishez 17.03.20

Play tactics. Already wrote about our party, but in other subjects, and hardly will find. Gathered the three of us: a dwarf (Aero/transformation/the familiar), knight (tank), undead (hydro/geo). Companions themselves as the undead took a FEIN (huntsman/pyro). Our dwarf now who do not understand - it will definitely be pumped and while he had only his totems and incarna useful. The knight is a good all - he hits and stomps and stuns and nokdauna and injury, and so on. In principle, tanks of norms. But my hydro/geo was surprisingly a great support/dps/debateroom. Hydro I have a feeble plus two sakla for regeneration mahroni like geo I have two sakla for regeneration Fizban and a lot of damage with debatama, namely spikes (with injury and a puddle of oil), poisonous rod (worms or whatever they are), poisoning around and poison dart (more use for odila itself, and FEIN). FEIN huntsman is good only when it DOE**are, because it is often the number one target for all. Then FEIN 1-2 turn removes any Fizban, after which he gets into tenacious paws of the knight. Tactics we are always different and Yes, sometimes loaded. Often doing so: FEIN, and I'm looking for a high place, if not, the FEIN is in the rear and throws the enemy, I'm here with the members for I got fat (rod+good shield+reservation) and save party members. Knight and mage are to block the path to Fano and beat running through him in the back (FEIN really are trying to kill in the first place). If things are bad and someone needs to save, we have 2 teleport (I have, I have a mage your skills), FEIN has two teleport (shake it like a Ranger/assassin and then take a call for inviza and wings, pyromancy the arrow on the case brad crazy). Tell you the example of the battle with Moloch on 6 LVL (equal to others). Stood in a narrow passage with a bridge (an arch there), FEIN took the position on top of the bridge to the bonus. Teleported Moloch to him. The first attack and first stroke deprived him Fizban. He further thanks the knight and me (screwed spikes and vines) almost did not rise from his knees and quietly whimpering in the corner. Lukar with aeromental like idiots chasing across the map for FEIN, who was procedual acceleration, teleported, he teleported and he roundhouse filmed all izbrany. Plus don't forget that FEIN chitak with masks - I have constantly elf and has the Sacrifice of the flesh 2 moves. Finally dismantled Moloch, 2 knights, 1 Aeromancy, 1 Kromanti, 1 Lukara and 1 someone else there without straining. Just all lured to a narrow pass, shot fibrenew and knight all put their skills, plus incarnate and totems constantly blochii pass us up. And so constantly. In this game TACTICS decides everything, absolutely everything. A clear account of the clear operation, the rosary deliberate concerted action. The armor then nifiga not solve - so - slightly. Tactics and strategy everything. Moreover, part of the spell protestovat in advance on the battlefield. Another example is beat the guards on the pier at the Fort. I stood where the poison and done the oil puddles. Before the fight the three that stood on the pier stupidly get blocked with 10 boxes and a barrel of oil. Before they broke - spread to pieces 2 opponents, when the trio finally made it - blew the barrel. And, in principle, easily spread them. Divinity original sin 2 - think over in advance the tactics otherwise you will be put in a circle, with to tear your face :)

S
Saihonh 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaydar
I'm already in act 5 and pyro-geo top AoE dps!

V
Vitaliy Gaydar 17.03.20

Saihonh
What zaklinanija advise? And what about crafting Salov? Use it?

S
Saihonh 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaydar
at first zamarachivatsya oil\spikes+arrow ognennye, now just a little fire to light a fire under normal and cause овер100500 dps proceed pasifka unity to sceheme and went fireball/dragon breath and finish off Sammo fire.

K
Kind Ram 17.03.20

Saihonh
What is more, the 5th act? After the ARKS location will be?

M
Metakon 17.03.20

Played full Patey - complicated and unclear. Switched to lone wolves - at times enjoyable.
But, IMHO, you have the same problem as me. Attempt to combine damage. It is not effective. The end result is that you even really acontrolling can not, because of little damage, and armor the enemy a lot. It is necessary to collect the entire party for damage in one armor type - physical or magic. Easier to remove the physics, plus without her easier to control. Only one warrior/knight with taken a couple of talents geomancy has a ton of control.
Now we play two lone wolves. FEIN - horns and I'm the elf, first the Archer, now for interest took the two-handed sword plus necromancy. Is killed it's pretty simple. Lucar/arbalester is very steep, but if there is nowhere to take the high ground - damage sags significantly.

E
Emitent 17.03.20

Vitaly Hagarty noob))))

O
OrisLumenis 17.03.20

IMBA strata for the removal of opponents by 3-6 levels above you:
1) Collect a party of 3 and dishnica ranged (Archer or mage) sharpened on one type of damage + 1 support. Take all the necessary skill teleport enemies and polymorph spider legs.
2) Rangeview put on hills and teleport throws enemies into a pile on the border attack.
3) Keep all in the web alternately by 2 Persian procactive spider legs and the web.
4) the Game is on tactics prevraschaetsya in easy fashion, web jumped over any armor and does not removed, and teleport, she can only attack with teleport, regular teleport can not jump out.
5) since the 17th stopped using it since the game just nothing he could do and became very boring to play

h
hvalle 17.03.20

Vitaly Gaydar
Go to Lady vengeance, pieraccini skills get useless, pick useful, change the armor. Anyone who has physical damage (Archer, assassin, too) - it is necessary to swing the Military, otherwise the damage will not grow. Critical hit is very important.

A mage to play at low levels is difficult, because to download it several types of magic, but it is inefficient. Mage at low level is better purely as a support to play, Yes, and the Invocation drags.