3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 17.03.20 09:03 pm

Fallout 3 or fallout new vegas which is better (Fallout 3)

want to buy or fallout new vegas or part 3 but don't know which is better

if anyone can answer me a few questions

1) which of these parts is better

2) are there any bugs on win 7 or win 10 since me and my brother one steam I have Windows 7 and he is 10 and want to buy a key so that the money return will not work

2) is it worth to play them? I know it is the same that Skyrim
31 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vor Piratych 17.03.20

mazinily
Well, so buy both. And the question of which is better is pointless. And if the toad strangles to buy both the download torrent play and decide yourself what to buy. And oblivion and the falaut 3-4 and new Vegas and Skyrim all games playable at 200%. And the disadvantages of each.

R
RikoChiko 17.03.20

Take both. If there is no money, take no DLS version the torrents download.

V
Vitaliy Lobastov 17.03.20

Both parts are good.

M
Mrfaza 17.03.20

have Fallout 3 on Windows 7 will run. frequent crashes etc

a
asdudov 17.03.20

Both.

X
XOHOMEP 17.03.20

I'd say: a hell of a lot depends on how much you Munchkin / how important to you gear and levels. To me personally, by and large, do not care deeply, who is there to do the game but if they made crooked, no past achievements to justify can't. And that's what Obsidian did epically crooked, so it's a balance of difficulty levels and armor. For anybody not a secret that when on max difficulty you comes (from the same Claws, for example) 300-500 damage per hit - doesn't matter, you go in a light robe of the 6th courier, or powerful (lol) power armor: you still tear in half with two strokes if you don't norkoman, and not easily 85% of firesite purely three known veshestv. Oh, by the way, the fact that drugs and booze gives more protection than power armor is in itself epic Faile. This is a huge minus, and my preference for 3rd. However, in both levels is limited (if no mods), and it is minus both.

b
borismoiseevrmx 17.03.20

The fact that the levels are limited is not a minus. Do not be a ceiling to development, the flow of characters from each other not different at all. 30 levels make carefully select the primary, necessary skills. Otherwise, all would go 100+ levels with all skills and kill some deathclaws with the power of thought

X
XOHOMEP 17.03.20

borismoiseevrmx
Did I say that the ceiling is not needed? Just need to implement it differently: it should not be the ceiling level, and the ceiling to the Expo in the same place. Now you passed the story, and you almost cap levels; passed a few side quests and all of the incentive to explore the rest of the world do not have, because you're not growing. And as was done in the old games? Capa levels no, that's just the number of mobs is limited and not reshayutsya: where you has passed, there is peace and quiet (and the dead with braids standing). Want to become cooler? Come on, don't skip the side quests, explore other locations... but there are already monsters steeper, and again you have no possibility of their power of thought to kill. And even when it's all cleaned, still universal soldier a La the final Obly / Skyrim will not... because of the scope for the skills of far more than the mobs around the game world, on which to swing. Sorry, but now so games are not doing.

u
usus 17.03.20

Falaut taktiks take

X
XOHOMEP 17.03.20

Already, three times. It is better undoubtedly, but the fact open world pales, pales and loses its meaning in comparison with the plot. When you have 300 thousand exp to level (three levels for extra perk compared to normal), for the coolest tank give 3 thousands (and it is found in the amount of one in twenty of all trash at 300 exp per piece), and the story quests give hundreds of thousands... but still the plot point to go somewhere is lost. Besides, random encounters are also infinite - it can be just one cell endless laps.

p
pincigerl 20.01.23

Many Fallout fans think that Fallout 3 is better than Fallout: New Vegas. They think that exploring the world in Fallout 3 is more appealing than in New Vegas. It's been 200 years since the bombs were dropped, but the world of the game looks like the nuclear strike happened 10 years ago. Society lives almost in a primitive system, devastation, dirt, garbage and contaminated water are everywhere. In addition, many people like to explore the world of Fallout 3 because it is larger and more dynamic than New Vegas.