3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 18.03.20 06:37 pm

Guys advise gamepad

Guys any more advise gamepad Microsoft Xbox 360(or One) or DualShock 4?(mostly fighting games and slasher)
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rageskin 18.03.20

Microsoft Xbox One whatever you like take the Xbox One + all the game sharpened under the Xbox One with the ps4, the problem will be to connect if not 10

S
Sergey 82 18.03.20

I once bought a wireless controller for XBOX360, kit for Windows. Extremely satisfied, no problems at all, and survived it a lot. The only d - pad takes some getting used to, in version One it is another. There are still Speedlink, looks exactly like DualShock 3, and is defined on the PC as the XBOX, but my long Dark Soulshow he could not resist, although the shape like. With original DualShock 4 cases had.

R
Rageskin 18.03.20

buy gamepad Xbox One I bought the other day, all super all games support

y
yariko.v 18.03.20

I enjoy until this. Comfortable to hold, long enough cord, it is not necessary to change the batteries and watch out when they run out. The convenient location of the cross (below the stick), IMHO. Sturdy enough design, once dropped it by accident (almost no effects).
Thrustmaster

H
Hanzo666 18.03.20

For fighting games better suited to the controller from the box 360 or one. For everything else the dualshock 3 or 4.
I had a thing with all these models, so I know whereof I speak.

To controllers from plastacine worked properly with Windows, it is necessary to use the program scp ds3 driver for DualShock 3 and ds4 for windows for fourth.