3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s1ash 18.03.20 06:43 pm

What not to buy for the money?

So actually a subject. What not to buy for the money? The idea of colossal dimensions. Your any ideas from crazy to brilliant and obvious. From the purchase of the dinosaurs, to love his mother and simple happiness.
96 Comments
Sort by:
u
usoid 18.03.20

Why didn't you created a awesome theme in the main shoutbox? Ideas about the purchase of the dinosaurs there is the place.

A
Aleksator 18.03.20

respect?

s
s1ash 18.03.20

usoid
No, there is the fact. MS is the society.

Alexfor
Respect can be bought. However at the time.

Silence Inside
Well your opinion? Dragons? OK Yes.

u
usoid 18.03.20

s1ash
Well. We temporarily assume that the theme where necessary.
Duck dinosaurs you say? Yes, I'm pretty much a dinosaur and I still can buy, not on everything of course, and not for nothing, but it is possible. I'm worse than MPs chtoli, they're not too shy to sell?

A
Aleksator 18.03.20

s1ash
so all of you can buy. For the time being. Including the next galaxy, and immortality. But for the time being.

u
usoid 18.03.20

Blackbeard returns
For some, having money, not to undermine, straining perder uncle, on the works )))

M
Mr.Paradox 18.03.20

You can't buy another, because it is just a paid [del].
You can't buy lyubof, because (see P1).
You can't buy credit Alexander Miller, for he is incorruptible.
You can't buy the vision... and health, in principle without making additional efforts.
You cannot buy the Sun, for [del] who sell.
You can't buy electromyographers, XS for what it is.

r
requiemmm 18.03.20

Fate can not buy. Here come you're so rich, successful, beautiful, young, with heifers and an elite bottle of booze to his luxury car...p-p-times! And bricks from the roof, just as the kettle came. And someone in the abyss rotten Board will go out of the window of the skyscraper jump, escaped with bruises or easier in everyday life, any situation will always be resolved in his favor, that he would not do. And not for any grandmother of this innate abilities you can't get.

u
usoid 18.03.20

requiemmm
Some of my natural clumsiness and laziness blamed on luck. Obviously, if Bob does not know the edge of a hammer to hold, he will stigant still currently on the finger or hand, because skill is zero. But give him a saw, with his own and fuck the sawed off, from zeal. Can you still remember the happiness of alcoholics. Here is Peter-the bruise was drunk Drys, he was Circolo machine, and he was walking henna. Hooray Hooray, the miracle, lucky, and all because a drunk is lucky!!! Only no one remembers that millions Takagi to Sing at exactly takoyzhe situation smeared on the hood and safely buried in a day. And there are still a small nuance, but still does not only depend on luck Petit, but the driving skills of the one who shot him down.

j
jonn2032 18.03.20

Um...brains? not? :D

A
Antioh 18.03.20

honor,conscience,dignity

K
Katerinka01 18.03.20

Health and children's laughter!

R
RainInTheNight 18.03.20

Health is something that you can buy.

T
Tarac Bulba 18.03.20

Vodka you can buy for the money, but the intellect cannot. Think about it, brothers Muscovites.

A
Aleksator 18.03.20

Taras Bulba
Vodka you can buy for the money, but intelligence is not
You're right there! Moreover, as an example of this statement...

s
statickable 18.03.20

love

-
-_Ajax_- 18.03.20

What not to buy for the money?
brains to idiots of which there are many

E
ElderButtiMurder 18.03.20

-_Ajax_-
Normal attitude to people.

L