3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s1ash 18.03.20 06:43 pm

What not to buy for the money?

So actually a subject. What not to buy for the money? The idea of colossal dimensions. Your any ideas from crazy to brilliant and obvious. From the purchase of the dinosaurs, to love his mother and simple happiness.
96 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoBaIIyTuH 18.03.20

The mind, conscience, honor, health

b
bcyenjhf 18.03.20

collector to Fall in love? Not. To use will. Fact: while there is money.

W
Wing42 18.03.20

collector wrote:
Health - tell that to those who collects money for treatment.
It quacks and ignoramuses.

U
U.S.Soldier 18.03.20

the air

E
Eugein 18.03.20

Thompson1929
Wait Maleh, soon it will introduce tax savvy capitalists.

b
bcyenjhf 18.03.20

collector - Well, come on. Tell me more of your men fairy tales the dream girls.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

Putin?)))))))))))))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

collector
But most girls since childhood are brought up on a search for Prince, or best. And they like first and then love, those who are successful from their point of view. And often the measure of success is the amount of money from a guy.
So girls prepared to fall in love with someone who has a lot of money. What is a synonym for to buy love for money.
Catch minus, a family man who knows a lot about relationships)
Nine years though he lived with a woman, a child Prodigy, to make such a conclusion?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

bcyenjhf
What is the conclusion?) The Senate datadosen has not yet ruled on the conference outcome.
Extracted knowledge through time...

W
Wing42 18.03.20

collector
Really sick just treated and not collect money.

W
Wing42 18.03.20

collector wrote:
the old link to the same demotivator
I also have all the old-fashioned way: not looking then don't watch it now.

b
bcyenjhf 18.03.20

collector my grandfather 50 years in a free clinic in a shabby Soviet made free complicated heart surgery. Grandfather lived another 24 years.
The neighbor's father was a businessman from the 90s. Went to elite clinic in Berlin with a diseased kidney. Paid for surgery the best surgeon, the anesthesiologist. Medications pricey. Died in a week. Something went wrong.
Please tell me again: how is the health buy for the money?

D
Delphis 18.03.20

with the money it does not clear up, and to comment on the type *of things you cannot buy for money* in General, inappropriate

l
logovos 18.03.20

True love! biliv mi

S
Spirin Evgeniy 18.03.20

I guess money can't buy the magic=)),everything else can

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 18.03.20

What not to buy for the money?
A machine that prints money, obviously.

E
El Huron 18.03.20

new spine, my broken for like 8 years

B
BioGen 18.03.20

Desire, desire

Z
ZONE93 18.03.20

money.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.03.20

bcyenjhf wrote:
Please tell me again: how is the health buy for the money?
Yes, this is another question, and it's not about money. Money can buy the best experts, to lead a healthy lifestyle anywhere in Hawaii and... still die from cancer. One Soviet actor died: he moved to USA and had a completely healthy lifestyle, sports there and everything. And did not live to 70. Other people can eat red meat, drink alcohol and smoke and live to 90 years old. Why? Destiny. But for reliability, and is advice to everyone reading, take a look at the lifeline on my hand (the main hand men left, women right) - how long it was? If to the wrist, then to live 100+ years. Two times shorter? 50+ years. Google friends who are curious ) Although this is not a guarantee, is the probability, for fate may change...