3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_STIFFLER 18.03.20 06:47 pm

Conductors (Dead Space)

Conductors, and the expensive electronic items in the game. Only recently natknulsya on such a thing, the sale of ruby Explorer, (the price of which is 10 000) catching a glimpse of his description, it said Can be purchased for a certain amount in the store and then I wondered, what do you mean purchased? Because they are not sold in stores! And suddenly m\y conductors there is some connection? Suddenly they are not just sold as I thought! Maybe someone else noticed this change or is it the jamb in translation?
Information on this question I found this and decided to create a theme!
23 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 18.03.20

In my opinion it is better to sell,otherwise there's nothing. And Yes, there are more Diamond 25000 Explorer.

z
zl_leshiy 18.03.20

they created to sell, and something useful to buy, and useful there are many you can buy ))))

I
Infiltrator 18.03.20

The fact that you can buy that's another topic .

A
Alex Side 18.03.20

Without A Name
And Yes, there are more Diamond 25000 Explorer.
Nigerose where you such have found?

I
Infiltrator 18.03.20

Well, where in the game.

A
Alex Side 18.03.20

Without A Name
I mean, in what Chapter?

I
Infiltrator 18.03.20

I can't remember a single example at the end of the other in the middle,but one thing's sure I just carefully looked for and not stupidly ran forgotten ,and every corner on the capabilities of your attention searched.

T
The_STIFFLER 18.03.20

In Chapter 9 of the Diamond lies at the end of the Chapter ))
Okay, then happily taking care on the conductors, it is better to sell and buy on this money the knots, and sew them into weapons.

I
Infiltrator 18.03.20

There's not a single diamond.

T
The_STIFFLER 18.03.20

Do not even doubt it )) maybe I missed or I just haven't gotten to the next one! So far on Chapter 10 I was sitting there playing with a basketball.))

I
Infiltrator 18.03.20

Sadly ,well good luck in passing.

F
Fiveseven 18.03.20

There are 4 types of semiconductors:
Bronze semiconductor is 1000 credits.
Gold semiconductor costs 3000 credits.
Ruby semiconductor can be sold in the store for 10,000 credits.
The semiconductor diamond is the rarest and most expensive of the four semiconductors. It is sold for 25,000 credits.

I
Infiltrator 18.03.20

Fiveseven
Thanks for the info ,but everyone already knows.

F
Fiveseven 18.03.20

Without A Name
It's good that everyone knows, but I the overall development of the written someone is certainly it will be interesting, to those who say only the game will be held.

I
Infiltrator 18.03.20

Certainly will let people coming to the forum will immediately see the theme and maybe the old him will help.

R
RAZOR 1994 18.03.20

+1, infa helped

I
Infiltrator 18.03.20

Well, that's cool.

A
Anderby 18.03.20

I have normally written Valuable/Rare/Very rare electronic part. Can be sold in the store.

S
SteveG8 18.03.20

Shuhart
I think at the end of Chapter 12 before the battle with the hive Mind, you can find a Diamond Explorer in the room with the hanging corpses, there you can find the audio and ammunition.

T
The_STIFFLER 18.03.20

Anderby
Ummm...strange, playing a licensed copy of the game ))