3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PAvelQwa 18.03.20 06:58 pm

ASUS GTX 1060 optimum temperature under load

You know what the stated 94С, but in fact how things are?
Under load my card (ASUS Dual) heated to 72-75 degrees in the Witcher 3 without playing hairworks the norm is it generally or need to act?
52 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

Gera95
It is necessary to disperse the mind, and better video cards do not overclock, a little confused by this.
Not true! Profit even th what is! With the mind to overclock. If I hadn't clocked the whole system, in particular, and some, the would not enjoy a comfortable fps.
If we talk about the temperature when overclocking, then, for example in very demanding games in 4k, while they say 7-8 hours, Tampa first vidyahi 55-59S, Tampa second 62-65C. And so, if without fanaticism to sit up, 49-53S, the second 58-60C.

G
Gera95 18.03.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
it would not enjoy a comfortable fps.
And how is this a comfortable fps in 4K? What monitor brand point.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

Gera95
55, 60 and higher fps.
Monica mark in the profile. Resolution put through DSR.

G
Gera95 18.03.20

Resolution put through DSR.
Well, you know that, DSR has nothing to do with 4K? :)
Noticed that here in PG debaters love to lie.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

Gera95
And I do with it?
Put on 27д Monica resolution of 1920x1080, and then through put DSR 4k, even 2k and you'll see a HUGE difference in the picture!)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

Gera95
Spoiler
)))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

MagicHero
Interestingly, it ran in 4k last assassin????))

G
Gera95 18.03.20

and you get to see a HUGE difference in the picture!
I bought a 4K monitor, and saw a huge difference in the picture, and the first soap in 1080p.
And to pull more resolution for the same pixel, it was possible before without the DSR, through the settings screen. For some reason this one did. :)
Considering what you have the monitor, maybe the difference will be slightly noticeable in the picture. In a good monitor you will not see the difference at all. And about the fps, you may not know, but in severe stage you have 32bit it only outputs 50Hz.
And 4K in General, 64 bit color, at least on my monitor.

M
MagicHero 18.03.20

Gera95
Then you write not about the monitor and how you are with the lag and 30 fps at best play games. What's the point of buying a 4K monitor if the computer you are not stalling the game in 4K???

A
A_jak 18.03.20

vemco for all NVIDIA cards work a maximum of 80 to 85 With

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

Gera95
Personally, I don't see any difference between a super expensive game Monica at 4k in games (at the boss like this Monique) and my if I put in any AAA game in 4k resolution using DSR)
BUT, BUT!
I see a big difference in the detail of the picture, even in very old games, when compared soap in 1080p and the divine purity with 4k made through DSR.
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

MagicHero
What's the point of buying a 4K monitor if the computer you are not stalling the game in 4K???
I always ask this question)))
Ponakupali supposedly playing Monica for a hundred Grand, 4k, and perhaps more, but the system even at medium settings not pull such a naprugu.
Question!
Make sense?
Easier is not better to buy two 1080 or two 1080ti and enjoy a great proizvoditelnosti?

G
Gera95 18.03.20

Personally, I don't see any difference between a super expensive gaming Monica
It's not the expensive gaming Monique Dell was always different optimal accessibility Premium category.
Pricey cost 3-5times more expensive.
Well, because in a heavy scene 32bit you have the monitor reports only 50Hz and you sistemku it broke up, now it it gives you only 8bit.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.20

Gera95
It is necessary to disperse the mind, and better video cards do not overclock, a little confused by this.

z
zyrik33 18.03.20

PAvelQwa
through ISI, afterburner in games put 85% of the turnover of the valve, and you will be cherished from 60 to 71(3)degrees,not higher

I
InboxM 18.03.20

zyrik33
It depends on the quality of cooling
When good enough is 40-60% of the speed of the cooler

R
Rageskin 18.03.20

I have the video card Palit Super JetStream GTX 1060 75 degrees and never gets up in my slushie percent weak shifts all of the CPU cycles on vidyahu + monitor I have a 2560x1440

n
nickSIA 18.03.20

MSI GTX 1060 OC 3G Armor above +60*C does not rise.
Spoiler

R
Rageskin 18.03.20

nickSIA
I heard MSI have good cooling but it's not exactly

M
MagicHero 18.03.20

ScariN
The good just from firing, ie you ))) There's just a tape apparently was made in a cool room, still winter allows you to do ))) in General, MSI GTX OC 1060 Armor is a budget line in the model of MSI and better your even MSI gaming GTX 1060, ohladu.