3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PAvelQwa 18.03.20 06:58 pm

ASUS GTX 1060 optimum temperature under load

You know what the stated 94С, but in fact how things are?
Under load my card (ASUS Dual) heated to 72-75 degrees in the Witcher 3 without playing hairworks the norm is it generally or need to act?
52 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 18.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
Strange you people. Ie 99% load on the card it's not more serious. Is clear. So be download this Callas remaster, but purely for benchmarking. Compare 1080 1060 in terms of ahlada of course is himself. Well, okay load, there is time. By this I do not chase for the top cards. They have in terms of cooling need to be taken more seriously, more of a bother than middle-segment graphics cards.

About achlada you certainly breccia. I've specifically opened all the Windows and sit freezing specially for you. Of course you guys are good but not enough. But the case of course, leaves much to be desired. The fact that he Gaming and such case all becomes clear, it is very limited in additional coolers. At least open the window, even in the fridge shove. In my case 2 x 230mm and 1 x 120mm.

By the way you've suggested with the window, so run your tests in a cull remaster for that matter. Only do not freeze )))

But the way my housing is datchiki temperature for 5 pieces. I can demonstrate at the time of the test that I have in the room +20*C. the Benefit of this allows.

ScariN
Spoiler

R
Rageskin 18.03.20

nickSIA
I know that my body is not so hot I bought a computer collected many years ago in the autumn I will collect new computer and choose a good case but not transparent will my comp is under the table

n
nickSIA 18.03.20

ScariN
Well, he is in all the principle is under the table. As practice shows, from the body, too much depends in terms of cooling. If you choose the top, expensive map, please don't skimp on a good, ventilated, roomy body. A why these neglected, and then begins: - in my map +90*With Super Gaming. How so ?
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 18.03.20

ScariN
Nintendo battle )))))

R
Rageskin 18.03.20

X_ray_83
what is it skazano

X
X_ray_83 18.03.20

ScariN
Consolers discusses PC ))) But fun and funny )))
You have a wireless mouse already says a lot !!!

R
Rageskin 18.03.20

X_ray_83
I have two mice, one wireless the second game for shooters and 5 hamadou 4 for classic gaming monitor 1440 + ps3 console and you can boast of? nothing then keep your mouth shut! jealous!

n
nickSIA 18.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
How you suffered so. You'd written that you will not listen to anyone and do not even try to prove to you, I would not waste your precious time and not take your stuff.

n
nickSIA 18.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
As the weak try. Could something original come up. Can profanely that is not seen anymore +60*C at its 1080 or Gay ? In words like Leo Tolstoy, but in fact ,,, simple ?

D
Dragalur98 18.03.20

I have the strength to 56-60 rises. In all the games.
The MSI GTX 1060 Armor.

M
MagicHero 18.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
where the graphics card is organized area of low temperatures!
This phrase just killed ))))) what what temperature? the type of enclosure you have to cool the air? you're probably one of those newbies who think that for example outdoor fan cools the air in the room )))))))))))
About achlada you better show dynamike, for example, run Heaven 4.0 where vidyuhi on the duration of the test loaded to the maximum. That's like my double run and over fan speed NO MORE than 50% (they reached a maximum of 47% at the end)
Spoiler
Now though it is winter time and with an open window can greatly lower the temperature, but I've done a video blog in late September (when it was around +15 degrees)

n
nickSIA 18.03.20

Deleted all the comments ? Cluck cluck, where are you... ? We just started...
Spoiler