3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiTroZeus 18.03.20 06:58 pm

Not enough FPS!!! The GTX 150ti, IntelCore i5-2400, 8gb RAM. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The GTX 1050ti, IntelCore i5-2400, 8gb RAM.
At low settings at FHD 25-31 fps what to do?! What hell it is! I've been waiting for this game to enjoy the gameplay, storyline... In the end the Witcher 3 on high settings 50-62 fps, and this shit 25 fps looking at the wall.
31 Comments
Sort by:
c
cssm 18.03.20

Kernel Plevitsky
you're also not quite right, with reliability now is just the problem hdd, because the mechanics squeezed out all the juice and balance on a very shaky edge of performance/reliability. What is the problem with SSD? Yes no. The time curves of the controllers gone (no, they still are on the market, but at the same market there are norms of products), stories about the terrible tlc too, I hope, in the past. In any case, if you need a huge resource to rewrite and reassurance - no problem, market is full of these products.
Mechanics becomes obsolete and still can be used in phylogenetisch, media centers and so on, simply because of the normal ratio of price per Gigabyte and no need some in excess of speeds. Frankly don't know what is optimism on the part of the HDD, if the producers themselves have already indirectly started hinting that investments in this area every year bring less return. You can still remember the abandonment of railway lines high-speed (10K rpm and higher), all for the same reason - they become meaningless and stupidly replacing the SSD, even in the server segment.

K
Kernel Plevitsky 18.03.20

cssm
My optimism about HDD is connected exclusively with the price per GB and inconvenience production of cells for the SSD. And the reliability of the HDD, it seems to me, suffers by mutual consent of the manufacturers(to buy new), because the old screws without having fundamental differences from the new to the mechanical parts work much longer.
thanks for the reply

2MegaB 18.03.20

Same hardware except for the processor. I have i5 7400, but beyond that is SSD and hyperX RAM on high gives 40-50 fps, of course drawdowns are the place to be. Actually, as I wrote above SSD, RAM with a higher frequency and percent better will help. Especially the processor, because the author of the post he is too old.

As for the patch... do not amuse them, especially fps it will not raise. The engine's strange.
Besides the developers said that their game is designed for newer hardware, but if you want to play on ultra settings, then do wait until the latest glaski :)

M
MrDemonRush 18.03.20

2MegaB
The increase in the frequency of operatives helps in performance except that the Riesen that depend on it. And so, for Intel at least 2400, 3200, though the difference is within 5%. The percents are rather weak, Yes. And about the new bling, so they go fuck, they have this game in early access for 4 years kept, and no breakthrough graphics is not there and could not be, with such a development cycle.

2MegaB 18.03.20

MrDemonRush
Maybe so
In any case, they will not be able to optimize the game so that, say, my comp gave stable 50-60 fps
Even at low no growth no

W
Wolf347 18.03.20

The game is excellent. I put 48Gb operatives, as well as two titans. And problems do not know! What else I noticed is that new games like the frequency of the operatives. I thought this topic rolls only on the percent of AMD, but on Intel the difference in fps is. For example, between 3333 and 2400 the difference as much as 9-12 fps!

M
MrDemonRush 18.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
The frequency of the Intel operatives rolls only with i7. And optimalnaya performance comes when the memory frequency is equal to the guaranteed frequency of the controller. Then the difference is minimal, except in those cases where the RAM has good timings

W
Wolf347 18.03.20

MrDemonRush
I recently lowered the timings

Y
YouCantStopMe 18.03.20

iron shit about what fps is it?

F
FullUltraGamer 18.03.20

NiTroZeus wrote:
The GTX 1050ti, IntelCore i5-2400, 8gb RAM.
At low settings at FHD 25-31 fps what to do?! What hell it is! I've been waiting for this game to enjoy the gameplay, storyline... In the end the Witcher 3 on high settings 50-62 fps, and this shit 25 fps looking at the wall.
wait for patches, this shit is not a game for 5930к and 1080ти the blue was procesualas up to 30 fps

F
FullUltraGamer 18.03.20

TITAN Z wrote:
The game is excellent. I put 48Gb operatives, as well as two titans. And problems do not know!
addict you and then sell game about two poor Titan, you don't have? How much you paid for it, you fat Troll?